Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-21-2007, 10:41 AM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Philadelphia Anyone??

Just moved to the Philadelphia area and cannot believe that there are NO scrapbook stores around here. Help, anyone, can you tell me of a good store to shop at, scrapbook at - anything in the Philadelphia area? Also, if anyone is interested in getting together to scrapbook. I came from Colorado and we had one of the best stores out there - Archivers - I miss it! thanks, Kellie:p
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2007, 01:46 PM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

Hi Kellie,

I live in Bucks County PA. There used to be a scrapbook store over here, but they went out of business a while back. I can't find anything in this area. I would love to find a good store too!! Welcome to the area!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2007, 02:09 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Kellie!
I live in Williamstown, NJ about 25 miles outside of Philadelphia towards Atlantic City. There is a store in Echelon, NJ..............I will have to find out the name for you. Never been there but heard it was nice.............but I am sure nothing like Archiver's. We have Joanne's, Michaels and AC Moore. There isn't one place around here I can totally rave about.:( Probably one of the many reasons why I became a Stampin' Up! demo!;)
Where in Philadelphia are you?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2007, 05:32 AM   #4  
Compulsive Stamper

Default I'll fix this!

I live south of Philly near Media, actually in Swarthmore/Ridley. My best friend and I are working on renting a space 1-2 times a month and set up a power scrapbooking/papercrafting session - all day, twice a month. When we get it going, I'll post another thread. If anyone wants an invitation then email me your email and I'll put you on the list. [email protected]

I plan to make this not just a space to craft but have make n' takes, spotlight techniques, yummy food, good music and access to other things we are desperate for, like a chair massage.

I still can't believe there is nothing around here for our kind! Thanks for responding! Kellie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2007, 05:44 AM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

Hi Kellie! I live a ways from Philly, but my stampin buddies and I are always up for travel! We have driven at least 3 hours to go all the way down to Cape May county NJ for an all day session! We love meeting new people and learning new things! I am right on the border of PA/NJ in eastern PA - more north of you...I think(?)...LOL...as you can tell geography is not my strong point! Anywho...you can pm me about any get together or put me in as [email protected] (zero, nine, six)! Welcome to PA!:cool:
Maureen
Visit my SU website
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-23-2007, 06:28 AM   #6  
Crimping Master

Hi Kellie,
I'd love to join any of your get togethers. I work in Exton so I'm not that far from you! I've heard of a scrapbook store in East Norriton (close to Plymouth Meeting Mall) that is supposedly good but I've never been there myself. Here's the link - http://www.scrapbooksnsmiles.com
If you go, let me know what you think! I've only been to Colorado once and never got to Archivers (although I'd love to go to one sometime) but went to a Memories store that was awesome (but there's none of those around here either!)
Caroline
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2007, 08:24 AM   #7  
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Kelli,
I live in NY but my family is from Phila so I'm there often. I'd love to get together to *play*;) so please add me to your list. [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon!!
Daria

Visit my blog! http://dariastamps.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2007, 08:39 AM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: imprisoned temporarily in my own house! arrrgh!!&^%$#@

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinadoran
Hi Kellie!
I live in Williamstown, NJ about 25 miles outside of Philadelphia towards Atlantic City. There is a store in Echelon, NJ..............I will have to find out the name for you. Never been there but heard it was nice.............but I am sure nothing like Archiver's. We have Joanne's, Michaels and AC Moore. There isn't one place around here I can totally rave about.:( Probably one of the many reasons why I became a Stampin' Up! demo!;)
Where in Philadelphia are you?
The one in echelon is The SCRAPBOOK STATION, a little pricey but great stuff! then in Moorestown there is The HAPPY SCRAPPER, better prices but great stuff also she also hold 17 hour crops every once in a while 9am---2am the next morning and then also 12 hour crops and so on.

I am at the Jersey shore went to school in Philly and lived on campus for 2 years, then worked there ofr a year also, I know Center City pretty good other than that I'm lost.

I was hoping to put together a Mid-Atlantic SCS get together one of these days if anyone else would like to work on it with me.

Susan
Reply With Quote Likes