All stampers are welcome
What: Shoebox swap using current Stampin’ Up! products
Where: Dunn Loring Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department 2148 Gallows Road, Dunn Loring, VA 22027. Please park in the rear lot and enter through the double doors.
When: Saturday, February 22, 2014 from 9am to 3pm
RSVP by: February 14th. I will send out a final headcount on February 15th so you can start creating your project and cutting supplies right away.
How: Fill out your registration form (found at STAMPIN? UP! | DLVFRD.org
or I can email it to you) and email it to Rose-Ellen at TheEastmanFamily@cox.net
Payment can be made via Paypal to TheEastmanFamily@cox.net
Once I receive your registration form and payment I will email you a confirmation.
Cost: $15 covers your fun day of stamping, pizza lunch, snacks, door prizes, and room fee.
What do you need to do?
Create a full card using current Stampin’ Up! supplies and bring all the supplies for everyone to make one (up to 25 attendees). These supplies should include everything you need to make your card. Each attendee will supply their own adhesive which they will carry with them from table to table. Please label ALL YOUR SUPPLIES so we all go home with the proper items.
We will provide a pizza lunch and drinks (water & lemonade) for all attendees. You can munch at your own pace and get back to stamping when you are ready. There is also a soft drink vending machine on site if you prefer.
Anything else? Lots More!!!
• This is for adults only, so please register only if you’re 18 or older
• We’ll provide nametags when you check in.
• Please remember to bring your own adhesive (and scissors or snips if you’d like to have them with you) and please label ALL your items so you can go home with all your supplies. .
• This swap will be limited to current Stampin’ Up! products.
• You might want to bring a camera to document how much fun we’re going to have!!
• Feel free to bring your Stampin’ Up! ‘garage sale’ items (retired items only please) to put on the table, for trade or sale with other attendees, but no selling current items at this event
• We’ll provide a bag for you to put your completed shoebox cards in.
I can’t wait to see you there so .......just fill out the registration form and send it with your payment to TheEastmanFamily@cox.net