In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree11Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 11:58 AM   #921
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mlj-mlj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Posts: 16,870
Default

Tracy,

I will miss seeing you. I hope that you have a rejuvinating December filled with fun and cheer! Take care and please keep in touch! I hope that you can join us again. Hugs!
__________________
~~ Marilyn
My little Blog: Paper Dreams
mlj-mlj is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 07:33 PM   #922
Inking Addict
 
mglgeorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: suburbs of st louis
Posts: 140
Default

Tracy, We'll miss having you here, it's been great getting to know you. Hopefully you'll be able to work independantly and come back to us soon. I'm glad you called and I got to see you before you headed back to MI.
__________________
Melanie
Stampin in STL

my avatar is sweet Sadie Mae
mglgeorge is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 01:11 PM   #923
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
Lynn in St. Louis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: well, duh!
Posts: 13,427
Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkstamper View Post
After we get back in town from this weekend I promise to come up with the date! Looking forward to having everyone at my place! Enjoy the holiday.
Emily
Are you back yet Em? Have you had a chance to peruse your calendar for a possible January date?
__________________
Please visit my blog - Stamperosity
Dream Team Member for: Dreamweaver Stencils
Design Team Coordinator for: Waltzingmouse Stamps
Lynn in St. Louis is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:59 PM   #924
Pearl-ExPert
 
deelite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The great Midwest
Posts: 2,452
Send a message via MSN to deelite
Default

Tracy I am so sorry that you had to leave St Louis, but glad you are happy at home with your family. Please keep in touch through this thread, and have a great Christmas!!
Dee
deelite is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:10 PM   #925
Rubber Obsessor
 
emkstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 136
Default

Yes! How about the 12th?
emkstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 06:18 PM   #926
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mlj-mlj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Posts: 16,870
Default

The 12th looks great for me. Thanks for hosting, Em!
__________________
~~ Marilyn
My little Blog: Paper Dreams
mlj-mlj is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 04:19 AM   #927
Rubber Obsessor
 
tetris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Missouri
Posts: 247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkstamper View Post
Yes! How about the 12th?

Please add me to the list for the 12th.
__________________
- Melissa
tetris is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:19 PM   #928
Rubber Obsessor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 160
Default

Please add me to the list for the 12th also.

Thanx!!!
__________________
Jenny

Jenny's Creative Corner-My Blog
Stampingchic is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:42 PM   #929
Inking Addict
 
mglgeorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: suburbs of st louis
Posts: 140
Default

I'd love to join on the 12th, start the New Year off right!
__________________
Melanie
Stampin in STL

my avatar is sweet Sadie Mae
mglgeorge is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 07:07 PM   #930
Die Cut Diva
 
gadget19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Running after my boys
Posts: 3,803
Default

Me too Me too! Any theme? I actually prefer when it's a free for all, but I am up for anything. I got my new Spring catalog sets today!!!! I'm so happy!
__________________
Kelly

Mommy to my handsome twin 3 year old boys and beautiful 1 year old girl

~ Gallery ~ Craft Blog ~ Family Blog ~
gadget19 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 07:19 PM   #931
Rubber Obsessor
 
emkstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 136
Default

My only thought on a theme is for those of us that are demonstrators to use our new sets so we have samples to show.

How about suggesting that if you need to guidence you go with new sets/current sets but otherwise it's a free for all?

I'm open to other ideas if someone feels strongly.
emkstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 07:26 PM   #932
Rubber Obsessor
 
emkstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 136
Default

Kelly--I just looked at your blog and I think we might have some things in common.

First, you mentioned going to Bloomington to visit other stampers. I went to school in Bloomington and go up there about 4 times a year still!

Second, you mentioned Thanksgiving in WI. My husband is from WI and we spend Thanksgiving there too!

I enjoyed your cards and the items we seem to have in common. I look forward to meeting you next month!

Em
emkstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:38 PM   #933
Inking Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 81
Default I would like to join

I would like to join the swap group for January 12 if it is not full. I have only been to this group once last summer and haven't been able to make it since. Where is the location for the Jan swap?
Karen kbess46
kbess46 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #934
Rubber Obsessor
 
emkstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 136
Default

It's at my house in the city. Basically 44 and Jefferson.

I don't know when we would say that we are full but we aren't yet.

Emily
emkstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 05:17 PM   #935
Die Cut Diva
 
gadget19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Running after my boys
Posts: 3,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkstamper View Post
It's at my house in the city. Basically 44 and Jefferson.

I don't know when we would say that we are full but we aren't yet.

Emily
Jeez you're close to me too! I'm basically 44 and Lacleade. I am all for making samples with our new sets. I have embrace life, A beautiful thing, and the free-bie. After I get through Christmas I will think about what to make.

Depends on how much room you have. 10 people at my place would be really pushing it, so I would probably limit my max to 8-10.
__________________
Kelly

Mommy to my handsome twin 3 year old boys and beautiful 1 year old girl

~ Gallery ~ Craft Blog ~ Family Blog ~
gadget19 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 06:27 PM   #936
Compulsive Stamper
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 53
Default

I would like to sign-up for the January 12th swap.

Janet
__________________
Aunt Janet
auntjanet is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 07:04 PM   #937
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
Lynn in St. Louis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: well, duh!
Posts: 13,427
Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default

Me, me...I want to play too. Count me in!
__________________
Please visit my blog - Stamperosity
Dream Team Member for: Dreamweaver Stencils
Design Team Coordinator for: Waltzingmouse Stamps
Lynn in St. Louis is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:53 PM   #938
Inking Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 81
Default count me in

Sounds great. Count me in. I will PM you for address when it gets closer if that is okay.
Karen Kbess 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkstamper View Post
It's at my house in the city. Basically 44 and Jefferson.

I don't know when we would say that we are full but we aren't yet.

Emily
kbess46 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:11 AM   #939
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
Lynn in St. Louis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: well, duh!
Posts: 13,427
Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default

I'll need directions too! I'm navigationally challenged!
__________________
Please visit my blog - Stamperosity
Dream Team Member for: Dreamweaver Stencils
Design Team Coordinator for: Waltzingmouse Stamps
Lynn in St. Louis is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 05:58 PM   #940
Kookie Creator
 
Heather Boulicault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 842
Default

Oooh - I want to stamp too!! Please count me in!
__________________
Heather :)
My blog - www.stampingmommy.blogspot.com
my tiny gallery - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...00&ppuser=6189
Aren't my babies beautiful!!!
Heather Boulicault is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:40 PM   #941
Matboard Maniac
 
ltsinmi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lapeer, Michigan & Creve Coeur, Missouri
Posts: 303
Send a message via AIM to ltsinmi Send a message via Yahoo to ltsinmi
Default

Hey guys, I just got this e-mail from Page Makers in Chesterfield and they are closing. Thought I'd let you all know. Probably a good thing I'm not there to shop!! Have fun! Here's the details:

Friends of Page Makers,

After almost three full years of serving some of the nicest people with the best products, designs, and classes in the scrapbooking industry, we are hitting the power switch on the cash register and turning off the lights. A huge "Thank You So Much" to all of you who have supported us over the years and we hope that you all continue to enjoy this great hobby of ours.

We're sad to be closing our doors and clearing out the store, but on a bright note for us, we've had a great time, met a lot of nice people and have made more than a few friends. In the end we're left with our lessons learned, our memories and a lot of scrapbooking supplies that will live on in our scrapbooks to tell our stories and carry our legacies to future generations.

Beginning December 11, 2007, we will be offering any, and all, products still in our inventory at liquidation prices. We will continue to increase the discount on each week, until the end of the year or until all products are gone, whichever comes first. Fixtures, equipment and retail accessories will be available for sale after December 15 on a first come, first served basis (sorry no reservations). A list will be provided on our website at that time. Any class or event currently on the calendar will be honored with our best effort and the enthusiasm you have come to expect from Page Makers.

Any product left after December 31, 2007 will be donated to various charities/organizations. If you have a charity in mind that would welcome the donation please contact us via this email (admin@pagemakers-stl.com) after January 1st to get on a waiting list. We will only accept and track written requests via email, please no phone calls, phone messages, or faxes regarding donations. We reserve the right to refuse donations where the charitable value may be questionable.

Liquidation pricing will be as follows:
Dec 11-17 30% off
Dec 18-23 40% off
Dec 26-31 50% off

Sorry, we will no longer be able to accept special orders, offer croppers' dozen discounts, or accrue frequent buyers points. If you have an unused frequent buyer voucher, you must redeem it prior to the business close date and refunds WILL NOT be made on any unused portion. Coupons will be honored but NOT in conjunction with liquidating pricing (cannot combine offers). Your home addresses, phone numbers and email addresses ARE NOT BEING SOLD OR TRANSFERRED to any service, business or entity.

On a more personal note, I have made the best friends while owning this store and hope that I can continue to depend on them for inspiration. My LOISS friends (Scrapbook Factory, Making Memories Scrapbooking Store, and For All Seasons along with the former Memories Unlimited) welcomed me into their fold right after I opened and I owe them a debt of gratitude that I hope I can repay someday. To Lisa, Lisa, Karen, Ronnie, Chris and Melissa (and honorary employee - Edwina)... thanks so much for a heck of a sendoff. You are the Best!

We will not be sending further newsletters or emails, but if you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email and I'll try and get back to you as quickly as I can.

Debbie Morrell
Page Makers
ltsinmi is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:53 PM   #942
Rubber Obsessor
 
emkstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 136
Default

I promise to send actual directions that week.

So far I have the following people on my list:
1. mjl-mlj
2. tetris
3. stampinchic
4. mglgeorge
5. ltsinmi (tracy)
6. lynn in st. louis
7. heather boulicault
8. me! emkstamper
9. knielson
10. deelite
11. Theresa Marie

Spreading out to two rooms I can easily handle 12. We might be able to do 14 if I get another card table.

Last edited by emkstamper; 01-02-2008 at 06:57 AM.. Reason: changed
emkstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:13 PM   #943
Kookie Creator
 
Heather Boulicault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsinmi View Post
Hey guys, I just got this e-mail from Page Makers in Chesterfield and they are closing. Thought I'd let you all know. Probably a good thing I'm not there to shop!! Have fun! Here's the details:

Friends of Page Makers,

After almost three full years of serving some of the nicest people with the best products, designs, and classes in the scrapbooking industry, we are hitting the power switch on the cash register and turning off the lights. A huge "Thank You So Much" to all of you who have supported us over the years and we hope that you all continue to enjoy this great hobby of ours.

We're sad to be closing our doors and clearing out the store, but on a bright note for us, we've had a great time, met a lot of nice people and have made more than a few friends. In the end we're left with our lessons learned, our memories and a lot of scrapbooking supplies that will live on in our scrapbooks to tell our stories and carry our legacies to future generations.

Beginning December 11, 2007, we will be offering any, and all, products still in our inventory at liquidation prices. We will continue to increase the discount on each week, until the end of the year or until all products are gone, whichever comes first. Fixtures, equipment and retail accessories will be available for sale after December 15 on a first come, first served basis (sorry no reservations). A list will be provided on our website at that time. Any class or event currently on the calendar will be honored with our best effort and the enthusiasm you have come to expect from Page Makers.

Any product left after December 31, 2007 will be donated to various charities/organizations. If you have a charity in mind that would welcome the donation please contact us via this email (admin@pagemakers-stl.com) after January 1st to get on a waiting list. We will only accept and track written requests via email, please no phone calls, phone messages, or faxes regarding donations. We reserve the right to refuse donations where the charitable value may be questionable.

Liquidation pricing will be as follows:
Dec 11-17 30% off
Dec 18-23 40% off
Dec 26-31 50% off

Sorry, we will no longer be able to accept special orders, offer croppers' dozen discounts, or accrue frequent buyers points. If you have an unused frequent buyer voucher, you must redeem it prior to the business close date and refunds WILL NOT be made on any unused portion. Coupons will be honored but NOT in conjunction with liquidating pricing (cannot combine offers). Your home addresses, phone numbers and email addresses ARE NOT BEING SOLD OR TRANSFERRED to any service, business or entity.

On a more personal note, I have made the best friends while owning this store and hope that I can continue to depend on them for inspiration. My LOISS friends (Scrapbook Factory, Making Memories Scrapbooking Store, and For All Seasons along with the former Memories Unlimited) welcomed me into their fold right after I opened and I owe them a debt of gratitude that I hope I can repay someday. To Lisa, Lisa, Karen, Ronnie, Chris and Melissa (and honorary employee - Edwina)... thanks so much for a heck of a sendoff. You are the Best!

We will not be sending further newsletters or emails, but if you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email and I'll try and get back to you as quickly as I can.

Debbie Morrell
Page Makers
OK - can anyone tell me where this place is? An addy or at least a street name - I gotta stop by!!
__________________
Heather :)
My blog - www.stampingmommy.blogspot.com
my tiny gallery - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...00&ppuser=6189
Aren't my babies beautiful!!!
Heather Boulicault is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:51 PM   #944
Inking Addict
 
mglgeorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: suburbs of st louis
Posts: 140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Boulicault View Post
OK - can anyone tell me where this place is? An addy or at least a street name - I gotta stop by!!
Heather,
I haven't been there yet, but Tracy told me it is 40W to Long Road, then you turn left at the first light and it is supposed to be right there. I'm hoping to make it out there too, but not sure if I have time this weekend.
__________________
Melanie
Stampin in STL

my avatar is sweet Sadie Mae
mglgeorge is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:13 AM   #945
Rubber Obsessor
 
emkstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 136
Default New Cattie?!

Have any of you gotten your new cattie yet? I keep hoping they'll make it to St. Louis! I saw that KC people, Springfield IL and Metropolis IL got them!
emkstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:17 AM   #946
Matboard Maniac
 
ltsinmi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lapeer, Michigan & Creve Coeur, Missouri
Posts: 303
Send a message via AIM to ltsinmi Send a message via Yahoo to ltsinmi
Default

Hi guys! Guess what - Good news! I'll be back in St Louis on January 6th!! I'm going to be contracting directly with the client - yippee!! Even better news - I'll be there the weekend of the 12th!! I'm so excited, both work wise and stamping wise!! Yeah!! So, I'll see you on the 12th (if you still have room for me!).
ltsinmi is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:33 AM   #947
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
Lynn in St. Louis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: well, duh!
Posts: 13,427
Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkstamper View Post
Have any of you gotten your new cattie yet? I keep hoping they'll make it to St. Louis! I saw that KC people, Springfield IL and Metropolis IL got them!
I didn't pre-order any and I think those are the ones that people are getting. I am pretty sure I'll be the very last demo to get her free one!
__________________
Please visit my blog - Stamperosity
Dream Team Member for: Dreamweaver Stencils
Design Team Coordinator for: Waltzingmouse Stamps
Lynn in St. Louis is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:34 AM   #948
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
Lynn in St. Louis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: well, duh!
Posts: 13,427
Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsinmi View Post
Hi guys! Guess what - Good news! I'll be back in St Louis on January 6th!! I'm going to be contracting directly with the client - yippee!! Even better news - I'll be there the weekend of the 12th!! I'm so excited, both work wise and stamping wise!! Yeah!! So, I'll see you on the 12th (if you still have room for me!).
Woohoo! Excellent Tracy! Can't wait.
__________________
Please visit my blog - Stamperosity
Dream Team Member for: Dreamweaver Stencils
Design Team Coordinator for: Waltzingmouse Stamps
Lynn in St. Louis is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:00 AM   #949
Rubber Obsessor
 
tetris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Missouri
Posts: 247
Default

I'm really looking forward to some non-Christmas stamping, and I'm happy to hear that you'll be joining us Tracy.

They are finishing up the paint on our newly remodeled kitchen today. We were able to fill some of the cabinets over the weekend, but most of our kitchen is still in our dining room. Unfortunately, it is probably going to stay that way until this weekend. I decided it was better to get the rest of the house cleaned before in-laws arrived, since they expect the kitchen/dining room to be a mess, but they don't expect the dust bunnies in the rest of the house.

The kitchen's done, I've only got 1 present left to buy, the cleaning is progressing reasonably, and my mom has had her annual fight with her siblings. I think I might actually be ready for Christmas next week.

I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas!
__________________
- Melissa
tetris is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:30 AM   #950
Rubber Obsessor
 
emkstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 136
Default

I'm replying to a few comments:

First, Lynn--actually the ones people are talking about are their comp copies. I don't think anyone has recieved pre-ordered boxes yet. That's why people are so amazed!

Tracy--we look forward to seeing you. I've got you on the list. Enjoy the holidays.
emkstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:45 PM   #951
Compulsive Stamper
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 53
Default

Sorry ladies, something has come up and I will not be able to make it to the swap.
__________________
Aunt Janet
auntjanet is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:47 PM   #952
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
Lynn in St. Louis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: well, duh!
Posts: 13,427
Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntjanet View Post
Sorry ladies, something has come up and I will not be able to make it to the swap.
We'll miss you Janet...maybe February! Merry Christmas!
__________________
Please visit my blog - Stamperosity
Dream Team Member for: Dreamweaver Stencils
Design Team Coordinator for: Waltzingmouse Stamps
Lynn in St. Louis is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:27 PM   #953
Kookie Creator
 
Heather Boulicault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 842
Default

Wow - Tracy that is fabulous news!!! I am sooo looking forward to stamping something non-christmas! LOL
Lynn - I preordered 2 cases of cattys and they are not due to arrive until after christmas, but I still don't have my comp catty either. I am keeping my fingers crossed for tom.
Can't wait until Jan. to see everyone!!
__________________
Heather :)
My blog - www.stampingmommy.blogspot.com
my tiny gallery - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...00&ppuser=6189
Aren't my babies beautiful!!!
Heather Boulicault is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:48 PM   #954
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
Lynn in St. Louis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: well, duh!
Posts: 13,427
Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Boulicault View Post
Wow - Tracy that is fabulous news!!! I am sooo looking forward to stamping something non-christmas! LOL
Lynn - I preordered 2 cases of cattys and they are not due to arrive until after christmas, but I still don't have my comp catty either. I am keeping my fingers crossed for tom.
Can't wait until Jan. to see everyone!!
Surely, I will have my catty by January 12, but if not, I'll calling you to bring me one!
__________________
Please visit my blog - Stamperosity
Dream Team Member for: Dreamweaver Stencils
Design Team Coordinator for: Waltzingmouse Stamps
Lynn in St. Louis is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:03 PM   #955
Rubber Obsessor
 
emkstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 136
Default

Heather--did you get a tracking number for you cases? Mine still says "submitted to supplier". I'm hoping for my comp tomorrow too!!!
emkstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:52 AM   #956
Die Cut Diva
 
gadget19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Running after my boys
Posts: 3,803
Default

I'm an unknown now for January. I was hyped up to join and then I realized that's DH's birthday. He might be ok to have me stamp, but more than likely we will have family down or be OOT.

I still have "submitted to supplier" too for my pre-ordered box of catties. My comp hasn't come either. I am hoping to have it by Saturday!
__________________
Kelly

Mommy to my handsome twin 3 year old boys and beautiful 1 year old girl

~ Gallery ~ Craft Blog ~ Family Blog ~
gadget19 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:54 AM   #957
Kookie Creator
 
Heather Boulicault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkstamper View Post
Heather--did you get a tracking number for you cases? Mine still says "submitted to supplier". I'm hoping for my comp tomorrow too!!!
Emily - Mine still says submitted to supplier too. I just figured with the holidays/shipping stuff that we wouldn't get them before this weekend so we would see the cases of them after the holidays. No comp. catty yesterday in the mail (I am always the last to get mine!) so I am keeping my fingers crossed for today!!
__________________
Heather :)
My blog - www.stampingmommy.blogspot.com
my tiny gallery - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...00&ppuser=6189
Aren't my babies beautiful!!!
Heather Boulicault is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:59 AM   #958
Matboard Maniac
 
ltsinmi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lapeer, Michigan & Creve Coeur, Missouri
Posts: 303
Send a message via AIM to ltsinmi Send a message via Yahoo to ltsinmi
Smile I have my catty in MI!

It came yesterday (my free one - haven't checked on the others yet). Still haven't had time to go all the way through it but I'm planning on it!! Hopefully you guys will all get yours soon!!

BTW, what is the theme for January?
ltsinmi is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:38 AM   #959
Rubber Obsessor
 
emkstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 136
Default

The theme (if you want a theme ) is new/current SU! sets so those of us that do demo have new samples. Otherwise, you can do whatever you want!

I'm so jealous that you have yours!
emkstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:57 AM   #960
Die Cut Diva
 
gadget19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Running after my boys
Posts: 3,803
Default

For preordered boxes try this: go to UPS.com and use this number as tracking #20813. It will come up with a not found, but scroll down and you will see a "Track by reference number" go there. Use that number as the reference number and fill in the country and zip it's going to (yours) and see what you get. I *think* mine will be here Friday, if this works.
__________________
Kelly

Mommy to my handsome twin 3 year old boys and beautiful 1 year old girl

~ Gallery ~ Craft Blog ~ Family Blog ~
gadget19 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
List of Stamping Techniques caspen1973 Techniques 226 07-19-2012 10:33 PM
i just got my pearl ex...now what? trixiebb Techniques 19 01-03-2007 08:16 PM
Favorite VersaMark techniques cincystamper Techniques 17 03-17-2006 06:00 PM
Need to find name of stamp set brewmons General Stamping Talk 2 08-12-2004 04:58 PM