In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By LindaBabe
  • 2 Post By sc magnolia
  • 1 Post By scraphead
  • 1 Post By Annie's Pantry
  • 1 Post By nanalove00
  • 1 Post By Annie's Pantry
  • 1 Post By scraphead
  • 1 Post By scraphead
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
Glitter Queen
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
Default GA/FL/SC

I'm in the Savannah, Ga area and looking for day/weekend stamping retreats, stamp a stacks, etc... I don't mind driving to Jax, Hilton Head or anywhere within a couple of hours. Just would like to attend an organized event. I enjoy the fellowship. No fun stamping alone
nanalove00 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Formerly Upstate New York, now Rome GA
Posts: 723
Default

I love Savannah! Sure wish I lived in that part of the state, Nanalove, it's lonely up here in Rome, too! I'll be having stamp a stacks, but it's way more than 2 hours to get here.
LindaBabe is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
nanalove00 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:43 PM   #3
Creative Crew SU Design Team
 
sc magnolia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanalove00 View Post
I'm in the Savannah, Ga area and looking for day/weekend stamping retreats, stamp a stacks, etc... I don't mind driving to Jax, Hilton Head or anywhere within a couple of hours. Just would like to attend an organized event. I enjoy the fellowship. No fun stamping alone
I have a group that meets here in Aiken, SC. If that's not too far we'd love to have you!
__________________
My SU Website~Carole Parsons
My Blog
sc magnolia is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Annie's Pantry and nanalove00 like this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
Glitter Queen
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
I love Savannah! Sure wish I lived in that part of the state, Nanalove, it's lonely up here in Rome, too! I'll be having stamp a stacks, but it's way more than 2 hours to get here.
If you ever visit Savannah and want to do some stamping while you're here, I'm game
nanalove00 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:58 AM   #5
Glitter Queen
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc magnolia View Post
I have a group that meets here in Aiken, SC. If that's not too far we'd love to have you!
I so appreciate that. MapQuest says you are 2.5 hrs from me, about 109 miles. I would love to attend a day long event. I could always stay at a hotel if need be. I'll visit your blog and see what you have coming up.
Thanks again!
nanalove00 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #6
Gallery Gazer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate N.Y.
Posts: 6,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanalove00 View Post
If you ever visit Savannah and want to do some stamping while you're here, I'm game
hi, I winter in Savannah and would love to find other stampers I will be there in November, let me know if you would like to get together, or any other stamping camps.
pat
scraphead is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
nanalove00 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #7
Glitter Queen
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraphead View Post
hi, I winter in Savannah and would love to find other stampers I will be there in November, let me know if you would like to get together, or any other stamping camps.
pat
Hi Pat,

Let's exchange phone # or email addys before you get here and we'll get together. Will you be down before or after Thanksgiving?
nanalove00 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #8
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Annie's Pantry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"
Posts: 13,042
Send a message via AIM to Annie's Pantry
Default

Always looking for stamping friends to join us here in myrtle beach. I have time, spaces and lots of organized groups that love to get-together. I would love to put a weekend retreat together if anyone is interested... ?
__________________
Anavon
SU! Website ~ Annie's Pantry BLOG
SBC 75 YTD ~ Cards 0 July ~ ALT. Projects 0 July
Annie's Pantry is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
nanalove00 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:35 PM   #9
Glitter Queen
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie's Pantry View Post
Always looking for stamping friends to join us here in myrtle beach. I have time, spaces and lots of organized groups that love to get-together. I would love to put a weekend retreat together if anyone is interested... ?
MB is only 3 hrs from here! I'm game. Please keep me in mind. I'll look at your webpage for future events.

So excited!
nanalove00 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Annie's Pantry likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:53 AM   #10
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Annie's Pantry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"
Posts: 13,042
Send a message via AIM to Annie's Pantry
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanalove00 View Post
MB is only 3 hrs from here! I'm game. Please keep me in mind. I'll look at your webpage for future events.

So excited!
Just changing over from "hobby" Stampin' Up! demo to "Need to find a new Career" Stampin' Up! demo, so I am in the process of updating and adding a lot more events and workshops... so bare with me over this next couple of weeks. I am trying to make Stampin' Up! my main stay and would like to start having regular scraping/stamping/crafting retreats here at the beach.
__________________
Anavon
SU! Website ~ Annie's Pantry BLOG
SBC 75 YTD ~ Cards 0 July ~ ALT. Projects 0 July
Annie's Pantry is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
nanalove00 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:51 AM   #11
Gallery Gazer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate N.Y.
Posts: 6,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanalove00 View Post
Hi Pat,

Let's exchange phone # or email addys before you get here and we'll get together. Will you be down before or after Thanksgiving?
sound good to me. I will give you the info in Oct. We are planning to drive down the first weekend in Nov.
We are in Wilmington Island, where are you?
scraphead is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
nanalove00 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #12
Glitter Queen
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie's Pantry View Post
Just changing over from "hobby" Stampin' Up! demo to "Need to find a new Career" Stampin' Up! demo, so I am in the process of updating and adding a lot more events and workshops... so bare with me over this next couple of weeks. I am trying to make Stampin' Up! my main stay and would like to start having regular scraping/stamping/crafting retreats here at the beach.
I want to resign but being more cautious about my upline this time. I want an active one because girls just wanna have fun!! Maybe after we meet, you may want to expand your biz into the Savannah area. I have lots of family in Florida as well.
nanalove00 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:38 PM   #13
Glitter Queen
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraphead View Post
sound good to me. I will give you the info in Oct. We are planning to drive down the first weekend in Nov.
We are in Wilmington Island, where are you?
Pat, I think we may have talked about getting together last year. Life got in the way of my stamping so I am just now easing back into it for fun and fellowship. I live in in Rincon, about 45 minutes from WI. We lived there also when we moved to Ga 16 yrs ago. I guess you know there is a Whole Foods near you now and other new stores
nanalove00 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:43 PM   #14
Gallery Gazer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate N.Y.
Posts: 6,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanalove00 View Post
Pat, I think we may have talked about getting together last year. Life got in the way of my stamping so I am just now easing back into it for fun and fellowship. I live in in Rincon, about 45 minutes from WI. We lived there also when we moved to Ga 16 yrs ago. I guess you know there is a Whole Foods near you now and other new stores
I think we were. I do know Whole Foods opened, they were building it when we were down last winter, my daughter and family live there, so I get to know whats happening, hope we can get together this winter.
Pat
scraphead is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
nanalove00 likes this post.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:30 PM   #15
Creative Crew SU Design Team
 
sc magnolia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanalove00 View Post
I so appreciate that. MapQuest says you are 2.5 hrs from me, about 109 miles. I would love to attend a day long event. I could always stay at a hotel if need be. I'll visit your blog and see what you have coming up.
Thanks again!
I have a monthly group that will meet next on Sep. 20. I've gotten 6 people sign up already and I just posted it last week! My events are all listed on my SU website. My blog and website are both updated weekly. I'm so excited today, because after having a blast at Card Ministry at my church, I got home to see that my second recruit has signed up. I just became a demo last year, and I'm having the most fun!

Oh, you should come to Aiken for the Christmas Craft Fair in December.It's a huge event and my Upline and I are going to have a booth again this year.
__________________
My SU Website~Carole Parsons
My Blog
sc magnolia is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:13 PM   #16
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Annie's Pantry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"
Posts: 13,042
Send a message via AIM to Annie's Pantry
Default

Aiken isn't very far from me... your place would be fun too.
__________________
Anavon
SU! Website ~ Annie's Pantry BLOG
SBC 75 YTD ~ Cards 0 July ~ ALT. Projects 0 July
Annie's Pantry is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #17
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Annie's Pantry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"
Posts: 13,042
Send a message via AIM to Annie's Pantry
Default 1st Annual Fall Beach Retreat - SC.

We have put the finishing touches on our 1st Annual Fall Beach Retreat - SC. We would love to have everyone join us!

You can find the post here.... 1st Annual Fall Beach Retreat - SC
__________________
Anavon
SU! Website ~ Annie's Pantry BLOG
SBC 75 YTD ~ Cards 0 July ~ ALT. Projects 0 July
Annie's Pantry is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #18
Gallery Gazer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate N.Y.
Posts: 6,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
I love Savannah! Sure wish I lived in that part of the state, Nanalove, it's lonely up here in Rome, too! I'll be having stamp a stacks, but it's way more than 2 hours to get here.
I am in upstate NY half the year, where in Upate were you from?
scraphead is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:08 AM   #19
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Annie's Pantry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"
Posts: 13,042
Send a message via AIM to Annie's Pantry
Default

Just checking in...
__________________
Anavon
SU! Website ~ Annie's Pantry BLOG
SBC 75 YTD ~ Cards 0 July ~ ALT. Projects 0 July
Annie's Pantry is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #20
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Annie's Pantry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"
Posts: 13,042
Send a message via AIM to Annie's Pantry
Default

Due to many contributing factors in everyone's lives. The fall beach retreat has been changed to being held only on Saturday, Nov. 9th from 10-4 and the price has changed to be $25.00 which will include lunch and 7 stamping projects. We look forward to having you join us.
PM me if interested...
__________________
Anavon
SU! Website ~ Annie's Pantry BLOG
SBC 75 YTD ~ Cards 0 July ~ ALT. Projects 0 July
Annie's Pantry is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off