09-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Galt, CA
CA: NOR CAL CARD SWAP - SACRAMENTO/SURROUNDING AREA
SACRAMENTO VICINITY STAMPERS
When: October 11, 2014
Where: My house (in Galt); I’ll send out the address after sign-ups close
Hostess: Linda Graham
Time: 10:00am to whenever cards and lunch are finished
Food: Salads Potluck
Theme: Technique, can be very simple to not so simple. (If not so simple, you might want to include some instructions.)
Cut off date to sign up is: October 4, 2014
RSVP to: Me (Linda) or here on Splitcoast forum. Number of kits will be posted on October 5th.
WHAT TO BRING
• Tool Kit: Should include scissors, bone folder, adhesive, glue dots, pops ups or foam tape. It may also include any other tool that might be needed or useful. If a particular tool or item is needed for your card/project, please indicate to hostess when signing up or sometime before the swap.
• Each person attending will bring at least one sample of a completed card project and kits of the sample to complete.
• Each kit should be in some type of baggie, be pre-cut, pre-stamped, ribbon cut, etc. The baggies should be placed in a shoebox or basket to be brought to the swap.
• Envelopes are not required unless card is non-standard size.
The swap is not limited to cards...other paper projects are welcomed.
The number of kits to be brought will be determined after the close of the sign-up period. Only one card/project is required; however, it is always nice to have a second project, especially if the group is small. It is entirely up to you.
1. Linda - Pasta salad, drinks, paper plates, etc.
2. Karen - Chicken salad
Last edited by GrannyMa; 10-07-2014 at 06:22 PM..