Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-21-2007, 06:38 PM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up BIG THX FOR ST. LOUIS STAMPEDE

I just want to give out a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Tracey, Autumn and Randi for a FANTASTIC job you all did on the Stampede! I had SOOOO much fun today! I loved all the cards I did and really appreciate you girls taking the time to put on a fantastic event for us!

So, when's the next one you said...I forgot!!!! LOL

Mom to 3 wonderful boys!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 12:38 PM   #2  
~~Triple S Threat~~

My T H A N K S again to Tracy, Randi & Autumn

and

Carla... you also did a wonderful job with the games!

Thanks again for a fun filled day!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 01:53 PM   #3  
Inking Addict

Me tooooo!!!! Me and Auntie had a great time! We completed the day by closing down Archivers - they stay open until 9:30 pm on Saturday. We finally got home at 11:30 exhausted but totally satisfied. Thanks again for all the hard work, food, games, prizes - time you spent. Great job Autumn, Tracy and Randi. See ya next year if not before.
"Be still and know that I am God". - Psalms 46:10
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 02:32 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

yes, yes, yes!! A great big thanks to our event organizers, Tracy, Randi and Autumn...they did a fabulous job and it was a very well attended event, we had a lot of fun and can't wait until next year! Jan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 04:40 PM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you so much to Autumn, Carla, Tracy and Randi. I really enjoyed getting to see everyone and all the cards. I am still working on mine, but it's a fun project on a Sunday night. Thank you, thank you for all your hard work!!!

Hope to see you next year!

Mommy to my handsome twin 3 year old boys and beautiful 1 year old girl

~ Gallery ~ Craft Blog ~ Family Blog ~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 04:41 PM   #6  
Stampin' Fool

I'll add my many thanks again to Randi, Tracy, Autumn, and Carla. What a good team you made. I haven't even had time to go through my cards, but we sure had lots of talented and fun ladies there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 07:47 PM   #7  
The Queen of Blue

Thanks right back to all of you that attended the Stampede. I personally loved meeting everyone that attended, I enjoyed the fun, fellowship, food and games. We couldn't have had a good event with out such good attendees.

Hope to see you all next year. Hugs to you all. :mrgreen:

Happy Stampin!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 07:56 PM   #8  
Pearl-ExPert

Merci Mille Fois!!!! (translates to "thanks a million")
I had soooooo much fun!! You ladies are a blast to play with!!! Can't wait to do it again next year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-22-2007, 08:36 PM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

Talking THANK YOU!

I'D LIKE TO THANK GOD AND MY FANS AND THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE! KEEP VOTING FOR ME AND I SHALL RETURN ON THE BIG SCREEN AGAIN SOON. LOL! It feels like someone just won and award! HAHAHAHAHA! THANKS AGIAN RANDI, AUTUMN, TRACY AND CARLA!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK AND ROLL!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 06:40 AM   #10  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Default No THANK YOU!

*standing at the podium with Mindy,move over woman!:p *

AWWWW I would like to thank all the ladies (& hubbies) that made this dream come true! It was truly an enchanting day full of fun, food, and festivities...oh and some fabulous stamping filled with tons of talent!

*he he he* {Mindy started it!lol ((((HUGS CHICKIE)))))}

SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING, PARTICIPATING, ENCOURAGING, the HUGS, your CREATIVE MINDS, and amazing TALENTS!

a special HUGE THANKS and SMOOCHIES (:mrgreen: ) to my girls (THANKS for putting up with all my craziness and requests):

RANDI and AUT!!!

a super HUGE HUG and thanks to:

CARLA (I told ya she would WOW us with her games and SHE DID!)

a BIG THANK YOU to: Liz, Mary, and Connie for jumping in and helping us get the whole party started!!! Ladies you were a HUGE help and so willing to do whatever was needed...thanks so much!

Thank You to: Greta Boudeman for taking care of the Shoebox Swap Contest!

(congrats to our winners)
TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU THAT STAYED LATE TO HELP CLEAN UP:

THANK U! THANK U! THANK YOU! WE REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP and WE DEFINITELY NEEDED IT!

I hope I didn't miss anyone....Ladies it was an awesome day! If I got grumpy at towards the end of the day (which I know I did)...please do not take it personally...it was exhaustion settling in...ok, back to the babes (work, daycare ya know).

HUGS AND BLESSING TO EACH OF YA!
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley

Last edited by stampin-sunnychick; 04-23-2007 at 06:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 07:51 AM   #11  
Polyshrink Goddess

I agree with Tracy on thanking the ones that helped with registration and judging. You guys took a real weight off of us.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 09:19 AM   #12  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks sooo much for all of the "Thank You's" !

I had a blast putting together all of the games! I'm soo glad you all enjoyed them! I promise to have even better ones next time if Tracy, Randi and Autumn will let me!

And thanks sooo much to all of you for creating so many beautiful cards for us to make! They were all wonderful!

Thanks to Randi and her church for allowing us to hang out there. And to Randi for working up such AWESOME food!! Please tell your Mom thanks for all of the help! She's awesome!

Autumn, Tracy... you girls have got it all going on!!! You've thought of practically everything to make the day go smooth! And it did!

To the girls who ran our registration- sorry, stink with names- you were great! Thank You!! Without you, things wouldn't have gone so smoothly! We all owe you bunches!

Oh! And the hubbies!! Ladies, please give the hubbies HUGE hugs and kisses for all of their hard work! They do so much for us with these things. We'd all be in traction if it weren't for them! LOL

Love Ya all!!!
Carla
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 10:42 AM   #13  
Die Cut Diva

Default hee hee.

Carla, you too funny. It was fun to do registration and meet everyone! Thanks for the chance to do so. I will order the matching shirts in bulk next year.

Girls -- The day was so awesome. I have been showing my box of cards to my co-workers today. They are so stoked -- can't believe how much we got done. I hope they all come next year! The cards -- so great. The prizes -- wow what a good job Traci. In general, you organizers were the best. Knowing that you gave it your all, I so appreciate the event even more. It had a lot of heart, the whole thing. You took so much care to try and make everyone happy, there were may special little touches. Thank you so much for everything. It was definitely a little piece of each of you in it, and that showed!

Connie

My Gallery

Is That Your Monkey?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 11:29 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey ya'all...I KNOW that we all had a blast and I know that we all appreciated the extremely reasonable cost of the whole event which included lunch and dinner and some little breakfast snackies to get us started but I am not sure we realize just how lucky we are to have had such a blow out week-end at such a bargain price. I have been peeking in on the Stampin' and Pamperin' in Cincinnati week-end and the cost of theirs is $50 which doesn't include lodging or meals (I think!) so we definitely owe a huge debt of gratitude (stampitude???) to Randi for being able to set us up in that nice big room at the school for our event. Whoo hoo, I am having fun all over again just thinking about it! Jan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 12:46 PM   #15  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Connie- Your the best! Thanks for your kindness...for helping us at the Stampede and for doing the BUMP all the way throughout...YOU ROCK SISTA! And you were even better in person...some a sweet kind soul! And your Liz and Mary are DIVINE as well...I loved meeting and getting to know all three of you.

{{{{{{{{here's some big 'ole SOUTHERN CYBER HUGS for YOU Girl}}}}}}

Quote:

Originally Posted by misscon
Carla, you too funny. It was fun to do registration and meet everyone! Thanks for the chance to do so. I will order the matching shirts in bulk next year.

Girls -- The day was so awesome. I have been showing my box of cards to my co-workers today. They are so stoked -- can't believe how much we got done. I hope they all come next year! The cards -- so great. The prizes -- wow what a good job Traci. In general, you organizers were the best. Knowing that you gave it your all, I so appreciate the event even more. It had a lot of heart, the whole thing. You took so much care to try and make everyone happy, there were may special little touches. Thank you so much for everything. It was definitely a little piece of each of you in it, and that showed!

Connie
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 12:47 PM   #16  
Bunny's SunnyChick

We try our best to keep it as affordable as possible...and we *TRY* to remember everything...but ya know I did forget one set of small embellies...guess I'll have to RAK everyone a little at a time. *wink*

Quote:

Originally Posted by inkerzaway
Hey ya'all...I KNOW that we all had a blast and I know that we all appreciated the extremely reasonable cost of the whole event which included lunch and dinner and some little breakfast snackies to get us started but I am not sure we realize just how lucky we are to have had such a blow out week-end at such a bargain price. I have been peeking in on the Stampin' and Pamperin' in Cincinnati week-end and the cost of theirs is $50 which doesn't include lodging or meals (I think!) so we definitely owe a huge debt of gratitude (stampitude???) to Randi for being able to set us up in that nice big room at the school for our event. Whoo hoo, I am having fun all over again just thinking about it! Jan
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 12:48 PM   #17  
Polyshrink Goddess

My Pastor actually stopped by (unbeknownst to you guys) and was thrilled to see so many people there. He loves to be able to share the space and give back.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 12:50 PM   #18  
Bunny's SunnyChick

I also need to say a BIG Sisterly Thank You to my hometown Creative Divas Crew...several of my girls helped me prep for the Stampede...endured shopping for the Stampede with me (like that one was hard, lol)...and helped me make up those fabulous flower goodie bags...THANK YOU TO Cindy, Janeane, and Joanna!

without them I would never get anything done...they came over and helped me out several times...Especially Cindy (LuLu)...Love ya sisters!
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 06:12 PM   #19  
The Queen of Blue

Quote:

Originally Posted by skydiverwife
I agree with Tracy on thanking the ones that helped with registration and judging. You guys took a real weight off of us.
Amen to that sister. I will just say a huge DITTO here. Thanks to everyone that participated, helped, played and especially to Liz who stalked me the entire day. Bwhahahahahaahaha such a stalker that one. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 06:14 PM   #20  
The Queen of Blue

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampinCarla
Thanks sooo much for all of the "Thank You's" !

I had a blast putting together all of the games! I'm soo glad you all enjoyed them! I promise to have even better ones next time if Tracy, Randi and Autumn will let me!

And thanks sooo much to all of you for creating so many beautiful cards for us to make! They were all wonderful!

Thanks to Randi and her church for allowing us to hang out there. And to Randi for working up such AWESOME food!! Please tell your Mom thanks for all of the help! She's awesome!

Autumn, Tracy... you girls have got it all going on!!! You've thought of practically everything to make the day go smooth! And it did!

To the girls who ran our registration- sorry, stink with names- you were great! Thank You!! Without you, things wouldn't have gone so smoothly! We all owe you bunches!

Oh! And the hubbies!! Ladies, please give the hubbies HUGE hugs and kisses for all of their hard work! They do so much for us with these things. We'd all be in traction if it weren't for them! LOL

Love Ya all!!!
Carla
Ummmm HELLO! What do you mean if we let you do the games again????? You are the QUEEN OF STAMPEDE GAMES, you are so Crowned by the QUEEN OF BLUE. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 06:17 PM   #21  
The Queen of Blue

Quote:

Originally Posted by skydiverwife
My Pastor actually stopped by (unbeknownst to you guys) and was thrilled to see so many people there. He loves to be able to share the space and give back.
I believe I may have seen him. I am sure he was thrilled at the large amount of us enjoying our stamping and fellowship in the School. I can't believe the amount of money you have saved us. Some of the cost of the other events are a bit pricey and they don't get half of the fun that we had. :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 06:19 PM   #22  
The Queen of Blue

I have received two PM's already asking how we do our event so cheaply and what we are doing to make it so successful. My reply has always been we have a wonderful place that gives us a free space as long as we take care of it and it's also successful because we have a great group of attendees.:mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2007, 06:21 PM   #23  
The Queen of Blue

Hey coordinators, next year can we skip dinner and start stamping on Friday night????? Just a thought then we could do Friday night and Saturday day. If the church has all that time open????? Don't throw anything at me I'm low on sleep and I won't be able to dodge it. LOL Just thinking out loud.:mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2007, 05:55 AM   #24  
Glitter Queen

This was my first Stampede and I want to tell you it won't be my last! I had such a good time and I felt so welcome from all. My stampin family has now grown. Thank you to all who made it such a success.
Looking forward to next time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2007, 06:35 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

This was my first big swap. Thought things went very well. The church was so perfect for it. Lots of space. Very nice of them to let us use it. Was so nice seeing everyone. It was fun and thank you all for organizing it. I know it was a lot of hard work. I liked those yard sale tables. Found two stamp sets I had been wanting. I like to shop.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-24-2007, 10:29 AM   #26  
Polyshrink Goddess

I wanted to thank everyone that donated cards to the pregnancy center. I know those girls are going to love getting personalized cards to encourage them. If you didn't get a chance to donate please feel free to PM me and I can give you the address to mail them to.

Also, the "Wild About You" cards were donated to the Sunday School at the church. They mail out postcards to new kids that visit and these will be great. They are so excited to send out cool hand made cards to the visitors. It was our way of saying Thank You for letting us use their cool space. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Reply With Quote Likes