In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #241
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmeshelle View Post
Anyone here Pampered Chef fans? I'm considering having a party. There are a few tempting items in the new spring products I've seen. I'd hate to leave someone out.
Yes
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:15 PM   #242
Hardware Hotshot
 
My3LittleMonkeys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 5,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmeshelle View Post
Anyone here Pampered Chef fans? I'm considering having a party. There are a few tempting items in the new spring products I've seen. I'd hate to leave someone out.
Would you get me a kitchen timer and sent it up via USPS mail for me? I found out the hard way they don't work after dropping them in boiling water! HA!

I hate paying that flat rate shipping for one small thing. Of course, if I see the new catty I might want more! LOL Can we see the new stuff online?
__________________
Adventures from the Monkey Hut
Need to use your stash? Come play with us at Use it Tuesday!
My3LittleMonkeys is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:26 PM   #243
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My3LittleMonkeys View Post
Would you get me a kitchen timer and sent it up via USPS mail for me? I found out the hard way they don't work after dropping them in boiling water! HA!

I hate paying that flat rate shipping for one small thing. Of course, if I see the new catty I might want more! LOL Can we see the new stuff online?
I do believe you can. I had just ordered some things a week about for a friend that was having a book party closing in March. The have some new dip seasonings, sound yummy.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:35 PM   #244
Polyshrink Goddess
 
jovian7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Alaska
Posts: 621
Default

I like PC but I'm good on it right now.

What do you ladies think of the Stamp Cache? Pretty small, huh?
__________________
Michelle H.
Life is Good!
www.runfromms.blogspot.com
jovian7 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:38 PM   #245
Polyshrink Goddess
 
EthansMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
Posts: 690
Send a message via AIM to EthansMom
Default

I didn't mind the Stamp Cache...it seemed bigger then the Attic in Anchorage, but certaintly not like the ones I'm used to! It's ok, though...maybe it's a reminder for me to use my stash before going shopping!
__________________
~ Michele
I'm an USAF L&D nurse and a SU demo in my "free" time! Let's keep 'em all in our prayers...until the last one comes come!
EthansMom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:38 PM   #246
Polyshrink Goddess
 
EthansMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
Posts: 690
Send a message via AIM to EthansMom
Default

Is anyone else on here a SU demo or a demo for any other business?
__________________
~ Michele
I'm an USAF L&D nurse and a SU demo in my "free" time! Let's keep 'em all in our prayers...until the last one comes come!
EthansMom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #247
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Yes, I'm a SU demo...not that I work it as a business.lol

The stamp stores here are okay, but no where near what I have found in NC, MD, MO, TX, PA, VA or Vegas!lol So it really has been easy for me not to go out shopping much even the Michaels and JoAnns here are a little bit of a let down. Don't seem to have the selections and variety that they have else where.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:37 PM   #248
Insane Embellisher
 
devonsmom98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Drum, NY
Posts: 996
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyltripp View Post
Yes, I'm a SU demo...not that I work it as a business.lol

The stamp stores here are okay, but no where near what I have found in NC, MD, MO, TX, PA, VA or Vegas!lol So it really has been easy for me not to go out shopping much even the Michaels and JoAnns here are a little bit of a let down. Don't seem to have the selections and variety that they have else where.
I get bummed when I still get coupons for all the GOOD stores!! Need to "remove" myself from their list....sigh...
__________________
~Cherie
devonsmom98 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:58 PM   #249
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsmom98 View Post
I get bummed when I still get coupons for all the GOOD stores!! Need to "remove" myself from their list....sigh...
LOL! Tell me about it!
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:51 PM   #250
Kookie Creator
 
princessmeshelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA
Posts: 434
Default

I am an ex Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant.I half way worked it long enough to not have to pay full price for the stuff I REALLY wanted. Every now and then I consider becoming a SU demo just for the discount. I haven't really checked out any other companies. I just see direct sales as a serious business for me. I just can't make myself work it seriously.

Stamp Cache is a cute store. I like both it and Stamp Attic. They are just so small. I guess I'll be thankful that I haven't experienced a REALLY good store.
__________________
Michelle
The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin
princessmeshelle is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:55 PM   #251
Hardware Hotshot
 
My3LittleMonkeys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 5,192
Default

If you ever go overseas Michelle, you need to sign up for SU then! No mins quarterly! You can just get the discount and buy when you want. I did that while in Japan! It was sooo worth it! Now that we are back I dropped because 1) I don't want to demo and 2) I don't want to have to spend the $300 a quarter...or shall I say DH does not want me to! I am sure I could somehow find that much I **needed**!!
__________________
Adventures from the Monkey Hut
Need to use your stash? Come play with us at Use it Tuesday!
My3LittleMonkeys is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:10 AM   #252
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My3LittleMonkeys View Post
If you ever go overseas Michelle, you need to sign up for SU then! No mins quarterly! You can just get the discount and buy when you want. I did that while in Japan! It was sooo worth it! Now that we are back I dropped because 1) I don't want to demo and 2) I don't want to have to spend the $300 a quarter...or shall I say DH does not want me to! I am sure I could somehow find that much I **needed**!!
LOL! DH would be thrilled is $300 a quarter was all I spent on stamping supplies.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:27 AM   #253
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Need a Chinese day soon!
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:31 AM   #254
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmeshelle View Post
I am an ex Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant.I half way worked it long enough to not have to pay full price for the stuff I REALLY wanted. Every now and then I consider becoming a SU demo just for the discount. I haven't really checked out any other companies. I just see direct sales as a serious business for me. I just can't make myself work it seriously.

Stamp Cache is a cute store. I like both it and Stamp Attic. They are just so small. I guess I'll be thankful that I haven't experienced a REALLY good store.
OMG! Michelle when you are up give me a call, have news for you.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:37 AM   #255
Hardware Hotshot
 
My3LittleMonkeys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 5,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyltripp View Post
LOL! DH would be thrilled is $300 a quarter was all I spent on stamping supplies.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!
__________________
Adventures from the Monkey Hut
Need to use your stash? Come play with us at Use it Tuesday!
My3LittleMonkeys is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #256
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Michelle,

Thanks for joining me for lunch and for the scency light bulb.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:59 PM   #257
Kookie Creator
 
princessmeshelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA
Posts: 434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyltripp View Post
Michelle,

Thanks for joining me for lunch and for the scency light bulb.
No problem! I love Chinese food! I have been fiending for it for like months!
__________________
Michelle
The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin
princessmeshelle is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #258
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Good Morning Ladies,

Paid bills, now have a pounding headache, going to take some meds and go back to bed. Hope you all are doing well.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:51 AM   #259
Hardware Hotshot
 
My3LittleMonkeys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 5,192
Default

Oh my gosh, Tracy! I have a cold/sore throat/nausea! This sure does stink! But yay for some time when the kids are at school to lay on the couch and nap.
__________________
Adventures from the Monkey Hut
Need to use your stash? Come play with us at Use it Tuesday!
My3LittleMonkeys is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:33 PM   #260
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My3LittleMonkeys View Post
Oh my gosh, Tracy! I have a cold/sore throat/nausea! This sure does stink! But yay for some time when the kids are at school to lay on the couch and nap.
Oh, I hope you start to feel better soon! Last week I had the sore throat, fever and cough thing going on. No fun! At least the temps have been warmer, now if the winds would die down all would be good.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #261
Kookie Creator
 
princessmeshelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA
Posts: 434
Default

OK ladies! Mark you Calendars! March 25th @ 7pm my house Pampered Chef Party!

My son goes to school with my PC lady. I bumped into her while dropping him off for class. I went ahead and got a date from her. Apparently she only works on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Thankfully I got the last Friday availible. I'll have her open it online as well.

Now I need to finish unpacking the groceries!
__________________
Michelle
The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin
princessmeshelle is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:46 PM   #262
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmeshelle View Post
OK ladies! Mark you Calendars! March 25th @ 7pm my house Pampered Chef Party!

My son goes to school with my PC lady. I bumped into her while dropping him off for class. I went ahead and got a date from her. Apparently she only works on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Thankfully I got the last Friday availible. I'll have her open it online as well.

Now I need to finish unpacking the groceries!
Sounds good. That's my FIL's birthday!
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:00 AM   #263
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Good Morning Alaska!

Hope everyone is staying warm this morning. Need to do a post office run today, hoping they have the new bubble flat rate envies.

Got happy mail from one of my wonderful friends, so hoping to do some stamping with my new goodies. Oh time for second round of school wake up call.lol Have a great one ladies.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:40 AM   #264
Insane Embellisher
 
devonsmom98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Drum, NY
Posts: 996
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyltripp View Post
Good Morning Alaska!

Hope everyone is staying warm this morning. Need to do a post office run today, hoping they have the new bubble flat rate envies.

Got happy mail from one of my wonderful friends, so hoping to do some stamping with my new goodies. Oh time for second round of school wake up call.lol Have a great one ladies.
Lucky you!!! Can't wait to see what you make!!! A new flat rate bubble envie?! Will have to look for those, too!! I ran to the PX, on the way home from the Red Cross - needed to cash a check for my GS cookies (YUM!) - and they had TONS of Martha ribbon for 50 cents!!!!! I had to get some of the cool caribbean TWILL ribbon, chocolate chip twill ribbon, and some skinny baja breeze trimmed in chocolate chip - HAD TO, I tell you!!!
__________________
~Cherie
devonsmom98 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #265
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsmom98 View Post
Lucky you!!! Can't wait to see what you make!!! A new flat rate bubble envie?! Will have to look for those, too!! I ran to the PX, on the way home from the Red Cross - needed to cash a check for my GS cookies (YUM!) - and they had TONS of Martha ribbon for 50 cents!!!!! I had to get some of the cool caribbean TWILL ribbon, chocolate chip twill ribbon, and some skinny baja breeze trimmed in chocolate chip - HAD TO, I tell you!!!
LOL! You go girl.

Jody was able to order those bubble flat rate envies on line, but I looked and couldn 't find any, but our post office here claims they ordered some because they were out, but I have never seen them there. But what is great it's the same price as the cardboard envy mailer, and you are able to fit more in.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #266
Insane Embellisher
 
devonsmom98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Drum, NY
Posts: 996
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyltripp View Post
LOL! You go girl.

Jody was able to order those bubble flat rate envies on line, but I looked and couldn 't find any, but our post office here claims they ordered some because they were out, but I have never seen them there. But what is great it's the same price as the cardboard envy mailer, and you are able to fit more in.
I found them....go to the usps site....in the middle of the page is a picture of a box with a link under it that says "Stock up on supplies"....then, scroll down and choose "flat rate"....it is the first one - flat rate padded envelope - on the 3rd (and last page)......they come in a packs of 5, 10, or 15 when you order them on-line.....I know, I know....you love me
__________________
~Cherie
devonsmom98 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #267
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsmom98 View Post
I found them....go to the usps site....in the middle of the page is a picture of a box with a link under it that says "Stock up on supplies"....then, scroll down and choose "flat rate"....it is the first one - flat rate padded envelope - on the 3rd (and last page)......they come in a packs of 5, 10, or 15 when you order them on-line.....I know, I know....you love me
Thanks, I will have to try again.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:01 AM   #268
Insane Embellisher
 
devonsmom98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Drum, NY
Posts: 996
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyltripp View Post
Thanks, I will have to try again.
You'll find them! I went ahead and ordered a ton of the big, APO flat rate ones - our PO is often out of those ones - gee, wonder why?! Nice that those, when sent overseas, are $2 cheaper. Gotta stock up for care packages - just in case I am feeling the need to be nice to the dh while he is gone LOL! (I bet I will have a ton left over - LOL!!! )
__________________
~Cherie
devonsmom98 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #269
Embossing Fanatic
 
Frozenstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 178
Send a message via Skype™ to Frozenstamper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthansMom View Post
Is anyone else on here a SU demo or a demo for any other business?
YAY! Now I can finally say it out loud! Yes, I'm an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant.

Been having my nose to the grindstone lately since I just returned from Portland and Seattle after little surgery.
__________________
Donna
www.frozenstamper.blogspot.com
A Muse Studio Consultant #1011 donnahitz.gci.net

Last edited by Jeanne S; 03-03-2011 at 06:11 PM.. Reason: SPR
Frozenstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:24 AM   #270
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsmom98 View Post
You'll find them! I went ahead and ordered a ton of the big, APO flat rate ones - our PO is often out of those ones - gee, wonder why?! Nice that those, when sent overseas, are $2 cheaper. Gotta stock up for care packages - just in case I am feeling the need to be nice to the dh while he is gone LOL! (I bet I will have a ton left over - LOL!!! )
No you won't, you'll send him goodies every month, because you know you love him.

I finally did fine the bubble ones and ordered the 15 count, since out post office still didn't have any. Don't think the will but whatever. I have some coming.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #271
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenstamper View Post
YAY! Now I can finally say it out loud! Yes, I'm an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant. I'm hoping to have a Launch Party soon!

Been having my nose to the grindstone lately since I just returned from Portland and Seattle after little surgery.
Welcome home Donna. Hope you are mending well. Congrats on your A Muse news! Can't wait for your party.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #272
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Well our spring break from school starts tomorrow and of course I have already been called to pick up a sick child.lol Always happends when I start making plans of things to do to keep them out of my hair...wanted to do the zoo lights thing and the Diamond Center for the native art, but now will have to wait and see how sicky is feeling. He came home and went to bed on his own, so guess he isn't faking it. Well if he isn't feelign up to it I could always leave him home and take the others, we'll see.

Have some soup started in the crock pot for dinner and even made some croutons for it from left over bread. Have ice melt on the driveway, so the younger boys can break up more ice when they get home from school. Even have a load of laundry done. Now I think it's time for me to read or stamp...maybe both. Want to make my frog card, think I will use this weeks MFT sketch challenge for it. Eyelashes are calling me!

Hope you all are enjoying the sunshine and warmer temps today.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #273
Insane Embellisher
 
devonsmom98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Drum, NY
Posts: 996
Default

Sorry to hear about the sicko That is how our winter break last week was spent...one sicko after another...kinda made the week drag on, too....sigh. Sooo - hoping when we have our Spring Break in April (18-22) that dd and I can make up for it and have some fun! I hope he's feeling better soon.
__________________
~Cherie
devonsmom98 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #274
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsmom98 View Post
Sorry to hear about the sicko That is how our winter break last week was spent...one sicko after another...kinda made the week drag on, too....sigh. Sooo - hoping when we have our Spring Break in April (18-22) that dd and I can make up for it and have some fun! I hope he's feeling better soon.
I'm hoping he will be over it soon. He is still sleeping and hasn't asked for anything to eat, so hopefully his body is fighting off the crud so we can have some fun.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #275
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Oh my word! I'm losing my mind...was having trouble for weeks now trying to get one of my earrings back in one of my ear holes. Finally got it through yesterday without any problems which was weird, but it worked for me, then I was stressed out because I couldn't find the backing. So pulled out a package of extra backs that I had bought long ago due to me losing backs, so used one of those. Then today, my ear was kinda feeling weird so I took out the earring to clean it and see what was going on. Crazy me, had TWO earring backs on.lol Then come to find out my ear was bleeding, probably from me having two earring backs on...it really stinks getting old!
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #276
Insane Embellisher
 
devonsmom98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Drum, NY
Posts: 996
Default

Um.....please, tell me you had NOT shoved one of the backings THROUGH your ear....?!?!
__________________
~Cherie
devonsmom98 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:05 PM   #277
Embossing Fanatic
 
Frozenstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 178
Send a message via Skype™ to Frozenstamper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsmom98 View Post
Um.....please, tell me you had NOT shoved one of the backings THROUGH your ear....?!?!
Oh! Scary thought!
__________________
Donna
www.frozenstamper.blogspot.com
A Muse Studio Consultant #1011 donnahitz.gci.net
Frozenstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #278
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsmom98 View Post
Um.....please, tell me you had NOT shoved one of the backings THROUGH your ear....?!?!
No, I didn't and I still have no idea why it was bleeding, it's so weird.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #279
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

I would have a workshop for you but I don't know anyone here.lol I may have a workshop size order for you. Saw all the ribbon, that makes me oh so happy! Hoping you will have some on hand so I can compare colors to my su cardstock. Need to look for my swatch book. Plus I'll probably need to order some of the copic refills, will have my list made soon.
__________________
Tracy

Last edited by Jeanne S; 03-03-2011 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: SPR
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:48 AM   #280
Kookie Creator
 
princessmeshelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA
Posts: 434
Default

Tracy.... where are you??? Since the kids are off today I can't decide if calling this early would be bad... I know I'm not normally up.... I wanna ask you something...
__________________
Michelle
The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin
princessmeshelle is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off