In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 06:09 PM   #561
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

SU Regionals was wonderful. Lots of prizes and goodies given away. This was my first time going and I have to say it well worth the money. Lots of cute swaps and fun had. Michelle it was nice meeting you and I hope the next time you have off during the week you'll let me know so we can get together for lunch/stamping. We can start to work on Christmas cards.lol
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:08 AM   #562
Polyshrink Goddess
 
EthansMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nellis AFB, NV
Posts: 692
Send a message via AIM to EthansMom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyltripp View Post
SU Regionals was wonderful. Lots of prizes and goodies given away. This was my first time going and I have to say it well worth the money. Lots of cute swaps and fun had. Michelle it was nice meeting you and I hope the next time you have off during the week you'll let me know so we can get together for lunch/stamping. We can start to work on Christmas cards.lol
I had a great time, too, Tracy! It was nice to finally meet! Christmas cards? Oh my!
__________________
~ Michele
I'm an USAF L&D nurse and a SU demo in my "free" time! Let's keep 'em all in our prayers...until the last one comes come!
EthansMom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:16 PM   #563
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthansMom View Post
I had a great time, too, Tracy! It was nice to finally meet! Christmas cards? Oh my!
I figure if we start them now we might have them done by December.lol
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:39 PM   #564
Insane Embellisher
 
devonsmom98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Drum, NY
Posts: 991
Default

I am glad you enjoyed yourself at Regionals!!! Did you take lots of pics?? Imagine how much more fun a full day one is
__________________
~Cherie
devonsmom98 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 03:32 PM   #565
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsmom98 View Post
I am glad you enjoyed yourself at Regionals!!! Did you take lots of pics?? Imagine how much more fun a full day one is
I did take some pictures of the swaps and samples of what they demoed. Also got a pic of the wonderful ladies at my table. All in all a good day. Would only have been better if you had come.lol
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:25 AM   #566
Polyshrink Goddess
 
EthansMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nellis AFB, NV
Posts: 692
Send a message via AIM to EthansMom
Default

So, I'm yanking out my catalog tonight. There were a lot of things that they mentioned at Regionals that I don't have or didn't think of using the way they showed us. Just what I need...to spend more money on crafts! If only I had as much time as I wanted to craft...I'd be so well off!
__________________
~ Michele
I'm an USAF L&D nurse and a SU demo in my "free" time! Let's keep 'em all in our prayers...until the last one comes come!
EthansMom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #567
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Oh I know, I'm trying to hold off on ordering from the mini until beginning of October so it will be on my next quarters quota.lol But I have a long list going. Thinking about starting the cover of my journal tonight.lol Been having crazy dreams about it...that type A personality is kicking in.lol
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:21 AM   #568
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

This week is turning out to be quite busy. Yesterday had van issues...needed a new battery, so now I need to caught up on all my earns from yesterday today along with todays to do list.lol Off for now to finish up a few more things on my to do list before pushing the last kiddo out the door for school, so I can then start the crazy running around game.

Hope you all are enjoying your day and find time to do something crafty for yourself or a friend.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:46 AM   #569
Embossing Fanatic
 
chica1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alaska
Posts: 69
Send a message via Yahoo to chica1975
Default

Hello everyone! Thanks Tracy for telling me about this thread! It is hard to find folks in town that want to stamp. It is a crazy week, heck a crazy month, but next week I hope to have some free time. I haven't stamped since before regionals, and I haven't unpacked all my goodies from regionals! The HORROR!!!!!!!!!!

I am in Anchorage, but I travel back and forth between this home and the one in Palmer, so anyone that wants to stamp in either location, pm me and we can get together.

Thanks Tracy for your pm, I have it down, when I come up for air I will call you. Like I said, hopefully next week!
__________________
-Amy
Love thy punch!
Life is 10% what you make it, 90% how you take it.
chica1975 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #570
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica1975 View Post
Hello everyone! Thanks Tracy for telling me about this thread! It is hard to find folks in town that want to stamp. It is a crazy week, heck a crazy month, but next week I hope to have some free time. I haven't stamped since before regionals, and I haven't unpacked all my goodies from regionals! The HORROR!!!!!!!!!!

I am in Anchorage, but I travel back and forth between this home and the one in Palmer, so anyone that wants to stamp in either location, pm me and we can get together.

Thanks Tracy for your pm, I have it down, when I come up for air I will call you. Like I said, hopefully next week!
Sounds great Amy!

I know this is turning out to be hell week for me.lol Feels like every step forward I took today I had to take three steps back to fix yet another issue to rise up out of the rubble of life...ugh, so stressed I can feel my face and neck on fire and my stomach is burning like no tomorrow, when all is said and done think I will need to be one high blood pressure meds and something for ulcers.lol Been home for about 30 minutes and I still can't calm down. I may need a glass of wine tonight after getting DD from her class.lol

Hope you glide through your crazy week with no glitches.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:11 AM   #571
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Okay it's raining today so I will just have to stay home and stamp all day.lol I think I have a card design finalized for some Christmas cards my parents have ordered for their co workers this year. Hoping to get 10 done, may do a few extra for my card stash as well, we'll see how I'm feeling once I get the 10 done.lol

Also need to go at some point today to pick up State Fair tickets here on post, maybe after lunch.

Stay dry!
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:47 AM   #572
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Good morning ladies!

Hope everyone is doing great!

Finishing up the first set of Christmas cards for my parents and I really am enjoying the simple fun layout....so think I will cut extras for when we get together so you all will be able to make one and be that much closer to having your Christmas cards done.lol

So looking forward to getting together to stamp again.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:49 PM   #573
Embossing Fanatic
 
chica1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alaska
Posts: 69
Send a message via Yahoo to chica1975
Default

Ugg, my week is almost done. Between working a full time job, helping a friend move all week, and trying to get ready for a three day weekend, I am exhausted. Luckily Friday is almost here and I plan to go home after work, get in to pj's and not get out till Sunday morning. I WILL STAMP ALL DAY SATURDAY! Plus I have several swaps I need to complete and get ready for the Christmas card club that is coming up!

Hope everyone's week is going great!
__________________
-Amy
Love thy punch!
Life is 10% what you make it, 90% how you take it.
chica1975 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #574
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica1975 View Post
Ugg, my week is almost done. Between working a full time job, helping a friend move all week, and trying to get ready for a three day weekend, I am exhausted. Luckily Friday is almost here and I plan to go home after work, get in to pj's and not get out till Sunday morning. I WILL STAMP ALL DAY SATURDAY! Plus I have several swaps I need to complete and get ready for the Christmas card club that is coming up!

Hope everyone's week is going great!
Sounds like a great plan!
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:30 PM   #575
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Hey Ladies,

I just received an invite to an Amuse workshop if anyone would like to join me. The workshop is Saturday, Sept 3, 2pm - 4pm. We can met up and carpool or I can pm you the address and directions on how to get their along with hostess/consultants name. She said the more the merrier, so I would love for you to join me.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:47 AM   #576
Embossing Fanatic
 
chica1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alaska
Posts: 69
Send a message via Yahoo to chica1975
Default

Okay, silly question . . . What is an "Amuse workshop"?
__________________
-Amy
Love thy punch!
Life is 10% what you make it, 90% how you take it.
chica1975 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #577
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica1975 View Post
Okay, silly question . . . What is an "Amuse workshop"?
Amuse is another in home stamp company...they use to be sold in stores, but have changes over just recently.

I want to go, since they sell copics and copic refills, since I have several copics that need refills. They also have some fun embellishments from several months back when I checked out a catty online. Haven't seen one in person though...so would you like to come for some stamping fun. She said there will be a couple of make and takes which is always fun to see what someone else comes up with.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #578
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Okay, JoAnn's is calling my name...got a coupon for 20% off entire purchase, think I will go treat myself to some stuff.lol
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #579
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Okay Ladies,

If any of you are fabric happy....JoAnn's is having 50% off the red tag fabric this weekend, just thought I would share that tib bit.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #580
Polyshrink Goddess
 
EthansMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nellis AFB, NV
Posts: 692
Send a message via AIM to EthansMom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyltripp View Post
Hey Ladies,

I just received an invite to an Amuse workshop if anyone would like to join me. The workshop is Saturday, Sept 3, 2pm - 4pm. We can met up and carpool or I can pm you the address and directions on how to get their along with hostess/consultants name. She said the more the merrier, so I would love for you to join me.
I hope you have fun today, Tracy! I'd love to go with you...I'm playing with babies today though.
__________________
~ Michele
I'm an USAF L&D nurse and a SU demo in my "free" time! Let's keep 'em all in our prayers...until the last one comes come!
EthansMom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #581
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthansMom View Post
I hope you have fun today, Tracy! I'd love to go with you...I'm playing with babies today though.
I did have a good time, even met a couple of ladies. One of them had been at regionals so that was fun. Did order some fun fun things to play with. Will let you know when they come in so you can play with them too. Hope you had a good day playing wiht babies!
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:44 PM   #582
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Loooooong day at the State Fair. Lots of fun but now my feet are so killing me.lol
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #583
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Yay the kids are back to school today....had a nice lunch with hubby since he is on leave this week. Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great day!
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:54 AM   #584
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Have several earns that need to be done today, so think I will schedule some craft time for myself. What should I do a casserole carrier or placemats...or maybe I should start with pillowcase, decisions, decisions, decisions. What shall I do. Better go price some crapola for the kids yard sale.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:51 PM   #585
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Casserole carrier partly done, need to figure out handles I want...have several patterns I'm working from taking what I like from each pattern to come up with a carrier I like most of all. Need to stop for awhile so my head will stop pounding before the kids get home from school. Hope you all are doing well.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #586
Insane Embellisher
 
devonsmom98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Drum, NY
Posts: 991
Default

...Siiiigh.....oh, I could use some stamp-therapy....heck - with the past week - "normal" therapy is looking pretty darn good, too!! Sounds like you are meeting some nice ladies! Better late than NEVER!!!
__________________
~Cherie
devonsmom98 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:41 PM   #587
Stampin' Fool
 
Alcojo94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: the beautiful Mat-Su Valley in Southcentral Alaska
Posts: 1,289
Send a message via Yahoo to Alcojo94
Default

I've been a bit MIA but I think things are slowing down,LOL. I was actually in Anchorage yesterday as I had an appt at the hospital. My back is giving me problems and I finally gave in and had it looked at. No concrete answers but got a referral for PT and some meds, so hopefully that will help. The pain is cutting into my stamping time!

Instead of driving back to Wasilla and then going back to pick up my hubby in Eagle River(we have 2 cars but I didnt feel like wasting the gas in my F350 and driving myself in) I ended up going for some nice walks along the Eagle River and then I headed up to the Nature Center. What a gorgeous drive on Eagle River Rd right now....so many trees are a beautiful yellow! I was toying with the idea of going back there Sat, or maybe to Eklutna, but now I'm thinking I might head north towards Talkeetna to really take in the fall colors. Who knows though, as I just checked the weather forecast and the weather for Sat isnt as good as they said it was going to be.

Sunday we'll be going to 2 different 9/11 Memorial events in Wasilla and then watching some football at home, so it will be a quiet day.
__________________
Snowy Moose Creations
Design Team Member For:The Friday Mashup
'Tis The Season

Last edited by Alcojo94; 09-08-2011 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: Corrected spelling errors
Alcojo94 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #588
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsmom98 View Post
...Siiiigh.....oh, I could use some stamp-therapy....heck - with the past week - "normal" therapy is looking pretty darn good, too!! Sounds like you are meeting some nice ladies! Better late than NEVER!!!
Stamp therapy is good....you can always come over for some.lol
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #589
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcojo94 View Post
I've been a bit MIA but I think things are slowing down,LOL. I was actually in Anchorage yesterday as I had an appt at the hospital. My back is giving me problems and I finally gave in and had it looked at. No concrete answers but got a referral for PT and some meds, so hopefully that will help. The pain is cutting into my stamping time!

Instead of driving back to Wasilla and then going back to pick up my hubby in Eagle River(we have 2 cars but I didnt feel like wasting the gas in my F350 and driving myself in) I ended up going for some nice walks along the Eagle River and then I headed up to the Nature Center. What a gorgeous drive on Eagle River Rd right now....so many trees are a beautiful yellow! I was toying with the idea of going back there Sat, or maybe to Eklutna, but now I'm thinking I might head north towards Talkeetna to really take in the fall colors. Who knows though, as I just checked the weather forecast and the weather for Sat isnt as good as they said it was going to be.

Sunday we'll be going to 2 different 9/11 Memorial events in Wasilla and then watching some football at home, so it will be a quiet day.
Hope the pt and meds help you feel better. We noticed the yellow leaves the other day too. Next time you are out this way give me a call and we can meet up for some activities. No need to do things by yourself when you can enjoy some company on your adventures.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #590
Stampin' Fool
 
Alcojo94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: the beautiful Mat-Su Valley in Southcentral Alaska
Posts: 1,289
Send a message via Yahoo to Alcojo94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyltripp View Post
Hope the pt and meds help you feel better. We noticed the yellow leaves the other day too. Next time you are out this way give me a call and we can meet up for some activities. No need to do things by yourself when you can enjoy some company on your adventures.
Sounds good Tracy, I'll defnitely give you a call!
__________________
Snowy Moose Creations
Design Team Member For:The Friday Mashup
'Tis The Season
Alcojo94 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:33 AM   #591
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcojo94 View Post
Sounds good Tracy, I'll defnitely give you a call!
I pmd you my info, not sure if I have given it to you before or not. Hope you are feeling better today.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #592
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Another busy week not looking forward to it.lol Sending alot of time this week between schools and hospital, ugh. Think I will cut out some items I can sew inbetween appts and open houses along with some stamped images that I can color while waiting for hubby at hospital, so I can finish some Christmas cards. Hope this month calms down soon....need to set up some social time with you all.lol
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #593
Embossing Fanatic
 
chica1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alaska
Posts: 69
Send a message via Yahoo to chica1975
Default

I know what you mean tracy. Things are finally starting to settle down. I actually found time last Saturday to stamp! Woo Hoo!

Next time you go to an Amuse workshop, let me know. I would definately love to see what they have. I was not able to make it that weekend, was helping friends move.

Alcojo94, hope you are feeling better. Also hope you get some stamping time in, that always makes me feel better,

I am hoping to get some quality time in the craft room this weekend. I have a stamp club I need to get ready for. I definately have to work some this weekend, but going to try and keep it to a minimum.
__________________
-Amy
Love thy punch!
Life is 10% what you make it, 90% how you take it.
chica1975 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:27 AM   #594
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Oh Amy that is wonderful you got to do some stamping. Still haven't done anything for awhile...hubby had surgery on Tues, which turned into an all day affair. Suppose to have been at 11am, had to be there at 9am come 12:30 they took him back so I left to pick up rx for son and do a couple of earns get something to eat and get back there by 2pm since he should have been out of surgery. Got there and finished sewing close some coasters before dr came in to let me know he was in the OR yet but he would be going in shortly....what the heck!!!!!! So I left again to get dinner in the oven and make sure the kids were on top of their homework and went back at 4pm to get hubby, but he still wasn't out, so started to leave him a note as they were wheeling him in...ran to get his meds then delivered them back to him and off I went home to pick up DD to run her over to her class then back to hospital to get hubby now that they were finally releasing him...ugh. Got home just in time to pick up youngest son to take him to his open house. He has the same teacher from last year, so really didn't feel the need to stay the whole time made our appreance picked up our paperwork and went home to drop of son so I could then grab some dinner in a bowl and eat while driving to pick up DD from her class at 7:30pm...thought the day was never going to end.lol

Wed. I took a long nap and sewed a few projects up for christmas gifties...of yes I did make a pie too, didn't get dressed, but man it felt good to have nothing to do.lol

Thursday back to doctors for DD ankle and to pick up meds...what a waste of time. Took three weeks to get her in and then he doesn't do a darn thing, come back next week to see if your still having pain...what it's been three weeks since apt was made still having pain what do you think is going to change over the next week...grrrrr

So to say the least I'm taking a time out before I head out to set up eye appt to middle son and myself then off to pick up cereal and snacks for school lunches for next week.

Inlaws are coming in town for a Lion's Convention, so we may have them for a couple of days....so hope maybe sometime the beginning of October I can schedule a get together for anyone that wants to join it.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:29 AM   #595
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Hey Ethansmom,

Do you know your schedule yet for the first week of October? If so are there better days and times than others for you...so you can join in on some stamping time and socializing?
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 04:22 PM   #596
Embossing Fanatic
 
chica1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alaska
Posts: 69
Send a message via Yahoo to chica1975
Default

Wow tracy, that is a crazy day! I am glad the next day you took off. You made my head spin just reading it!

I have tomorrow off, I will PM you my number, and you are welcome to give me a call. If you find yourself waiting around again, I would be happy to entertain,
__________________
-Amy
Love thy punch!
Life is 10% what you make it, 90% how you take it.
chica1975 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:28 AM   #597
Gallery Gazer
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ft Richardson, AK
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica1975 View Post
Wow tracy, that is a crazy day! I am glad the next day you took off. You made my head spin just reading it!

I have tomorrow off, I will PM you my number, and you are welcome to give me a call. If you find yourself waiting around again, I would be happy to entertain,
LOL!...what can I say I'm a mess!

Go figure you are finally off and I can't get together it's my middle sons birthday...the big 13!lol We will be having a special day with him having a pizza party...he wants to go ice skating so we may be taking him to do that as well even though it's not my cup of tea. We are hoping he would rather go gold panning, so we can kill two birds with one stone. Oldest son needs to work on a report about gold mining...needs to do three hours of interviewing and doing crapol. To day after school bday boy wants to help me bake his cake with peanut butter icing.

I will put your info in my phone.
__________________
Tracy
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #598
Embossing Fanatic
 
chica1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alaska
Posts: 69
Send a message via Yahoo to chica1975
Default

Tracy this at least sounds like a much nicer day! I love birthdays. Enjoy the day with your family. I am off for some stamping therapy,
__________________
-Amy
Love thy punch!
Life is 10% what you make it, 90% how you take it.
chica1975 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:50 AM   #599
Stampin' Fool
 
Alcojo94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: the beautiful Mat-Su Valley in Southcentral Alaska
Posts: 1,289
Send a message via Yahoo to Alcojo94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyltripp View Post
LOL!...what can I say I'm a mess!

Go figure you are finally off and I can't get together it's my middle sons birthday...the big 13!lol We will be having a special day with him having a pizza party...he wants to go ice skating so we may be taking him to do that as well even though it's not my cup of tea. We are hoping he would rather go gold panning, so we can kill two birds with one stone. Oldest son needs to work on a report about gold mining...needs to do three hours of interviewing and doing crapol. To day after school bday boy wants to help me bake his cake with peanut butter icing.

I will put your info in my phone.
Tracy, I have a son who will be 13 in Nov! We'll definitely have to introduce them.

Hope he has a great birthday and good luck to your oldest son on his report
__________________
Snowy Moose Creations
Design Team Member For:The Friday Mashup
'Tis The Season
Alcojo94 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:51 AM   #600
Stampin' Fool
 
Alcojo94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: the beautiful Mat-Su Valley in Southcentral Alaska
Posts: 1,289
Send a message via Yahoo to Alcojo94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica1975 View Post
I know what you mean tracy. Things are finally starting to settle down. I actually found time last Saturday to stamp! Woo Hoo!

Next time you go to an Amuse workshop, let me know. I would definately love to see what they have. I was not able to make it that weekend, was helping friends move.

Alcojo94, hope you are feeling better. Also hope you get some stamping time in, that always makes me feel better,

I am hoping to get some quality time in the craft room this weekend. I have a stamp club I need to get ready for. I definately have to work some this weekend, but going to try and keep it to a minimum.
Thanks! I'm doing ok..my xrays results came back and I have arthritis in my back. Oh joy! LOL It is making sitting for stamping hard but I'm trying my best!
__________________
Snowy Moose Creations
Design Team Member For:The Friday Mashup
'Tis The Season
Alcojo94 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off