2/9/07 - Registration is officially closed.
Final Counts -
Shoebox - 32 - bring 3 pre-made, 29 as supplies
Card Front - 14
Anything But - 19
6x6 - 13
3x3 - 13
Lottery - 25
The 2nd annual gathering is officially set!
"Mad-City Madness": A Madison Area Splitcoast Gathering
Hosted by: Tracy Filter aka AZMommy
Who: SCS Members & Guests (limit 1 guest per member) - Max. 40 people
What: Shoebox swap - a fun day of stamping
When: Saturday, March 3rd, 2007
Time: 10 am to 3 pm (we need to be out of the room by 4 pm)
Where: Prairie Athletic Club, 1010 North Bird St., Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Cost: $25 per person
What do you get for your $25?
You'll come away with up to 40 new card ideas! Your entry fee covers lunch, the cost of the room and fabulous door prizes! And of course, a lot of laughs and great company!!
What....that's not enough? Anything left over after expenses will be donated. I will split it between Splitcoast and Imagine A Child's Capacity. ICC is a Madison-area, non-profit organization providing a variety of therapies for children with various special needs. My younger son, Zack, has autism and receives occupational therapy from this group. If you'd like more information, please PM me and I will provide you a weblink.
What do you need to do?
Design a card & supply enough materials for everyone to have one. You will bring 1/2 of your cards pre-made and we will make the other 1/2 that day.
What else can I do?
There are 5 additional swaps that are completely optional: Card Front, Anything But A Card, 6x6 page, 3x3 card and Lottery.
Card Front - simply that....make a card front for everyone who participates
Anything But A Card - make one for everyone who participates
6x6 page - any theme - make one for everyone who participates
3x3 card - full card - make one for everyone who participates
Lottery - create one fabulous, hand-stamped item and you'll go home with one!
Stamping is always better with chocolate. And other munchies too. If you'd like to bring a dish to pass, please let me know.
Now........just fill out the attached form and send it with your check made out to:
1215 Cardinal Crest Drive
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
by February 3rd, 2007.
This should give everyone a month to plan and prepare their swaps. Also in the attached document are tips/suggestions and directions. If you need information on lodging in the Madison area, please PM or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you there!
Those attending as of 2/6/07
1.Tracy Filter (AZMommy)
2. Cathie Lowitz (guest of AZMommy)
3. Pat Trinkl (stampingirlfriend)
4. Tammy Kane (guest of stampingirlfriend)
5. Linda Byars (Linny)
6. Lisa Hirsch (StellaWilmanMe)
7. Diane Kendall (dianeK)
8. Shirley Breeden (guest of dianeK)
9. Deyana Petrick (deystojo)
10. Melanie Swanson
11. Sara Ebel (guest of Melanie)
12. Heather Reppen (stampinmomof2cuties)
13. Jennifer Greco (jennifer-g)
14. Carol Berthelsen (exfib)
15. Barb Deichl (Barbaralynn)
16. Elaine Wilson (Stitcher1)
17. Melissa Varga (guest of Stitcher1)
18. Karen Green (Karen Lynn)
19. Carole Madrzak (guest of Karen Lynn)
20. Laurie Ratajczyk (Laurie R)
21. Lynne Hendee (stampbookin'Mom)
22. Kristen Nall (Kris 1098 )
23. Tory Tullis-Zettle (torytz)
24. Julie Yuenger (jules0509)
25. Michelle Nelson (guest of jules0509)
26. Jennifer Bohlig(jenboh)
27. Linda Tyranski (guest of jenboh)
28. Maguita (registration on its way)
29. Maguita's friend (registration on its way)
30. Tina Petko (Stamp4me)
31. Jean Erickson (eugenie)
32. Kathie Tice (chattiekathie)