Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-22-2014, 11:20 AM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wood Mount Case Inserts

Hi there! I have been looking for a way to create the inserts for both the half and full size new wood mount cases. I realize that these are available for download on the SU website, but unfortunately I am not happy with their template, as I can't seem to get the graphics on the cover nor on the spine. I've tried just about everything. I NEED to have the graphics... I have so many discontinued sets, and to be honest, I don't even know what's in them. Without the graphics I am lost, and will have to take every set off the shelf to see what's in them. I noticed that there is a forum here for the clear stamp DVD cases, but I do not want to unmount my stamps. Is there a place on here where people have created the inserts for wood stamps? Or is there a template that I can download that works in Word, and allows you to add the graphics both on the cover and on the spine? I do not have MDS. I am working on a Mac... but that won't make any difference in Word. Thank you in advance for all of your help!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2014, 06:10 PM   #2  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,552 Likes on 668 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

HI Danita! Welcome to Splitcoast! I moved your thread to the General Stamping Talk forum where I'm sure someone will help you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2014, 03:31 AM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty has these on her website.HTH

http://www.stampinup.com/us/document...ert_hs.pdf.pdf
http://www.stampinup.com/us/document...ert_fs.pdf.pdf
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2015, 09:30 AM   #4  
Insane Embellisher

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes....everything Danita said. I found a video tutorial here:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/177329304054748510/

I don't know if it is because I'm working on a MAC or not, but I can't right click and copy the image to paste in the pdf as she did in the video. When I copy image and go to EDIT and click paste...it just pastes the address of the image I copied and not the image. I saved the image as a jpeg to iphoto and copied it from there. The only problem is that when I paste it to the pdf template it turns the image BLUE.

I do have MDS and that works great for getting the images on the insert, however, they are not crisp images. Teeny Tiny Wishes is very fuzzy...and that is on the front cover...you can just barely see the spine images.

I need help. This is what I created for the three sets that I own that are still current.

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...b-dac42284a648

Honeybee's Stamping Hive --My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes