02-22-2012, 09:50 AM
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Durham, NC
Teeny Tiny Wishes vs Fabulous Phrases
I'm in a decision dilemma about which SU! stamp set to buy - of course, I wish I could get both, but must live within my budget. Does anybody have both sets and can tell me which they reach for more often? Any thoughts on which is a better buy? What would you add to my pros/cons lists?
Teeny Tiny wishes Pros:
(1) great for lots of occasions
(2) nice small size to not detract from other card elements
Teeny Tiny wishes Cons:
(1) I know that at least 5 of them (easter, thanksgiving, st.patty's day, halloween & new year's) I would not use because I don't make cards for those holidays - love the holidays, just don't make cards for them
(2) I have other stamps that express the same sentiments, but in different ways or different fonts
(4) their wood-mounted and I'm moving more towards cling/clear stamps due to limited storage space
Fabulous Phrases Pros:
(1) cost - cheaper than Teeny Tiny
(3) more flexibility with the matching of different words?
(4) still smallish in size, yet a pretty script
Fabulous Phrases Cons:
(1) I have to think more about combining the words - geesh!
(2) they address some occasions, but not as many as Teeny Tiny