Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stamp-n-Storage: anyone purchased from them?

Has anyone purchased one (or more - lol!) ink pad holders from Stamp-n-Storage? I clicked on the link on the SCS home page and really like what I see. Just wondering if anyone has had personal experience with this company and what your thoughts are. this is the one I want (ok desperately want!): 60 Combo Ink Pad Holder | Stamp-n-Storage thanks for any feedback.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2012, 05:12 PM   #2  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

I have two of the 60 combos and need a third

It saved me four square feet on my desk from my old ink pad holders. I absolutely love them. My brother got them for me for Christmas and won my prestigious brother of the year award.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2012, 05:47 PM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks, Lydia. I have a couple right now that just hold the pads (a friend made them a long time ago). But I'd really like to have the ones that hold the ink and the marker as well. LOVE that! And, btw, would your brother be interested in adopting me as a sister... lol! Lucky you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

I hope you don't mind me jumping into the conversation, but I was recently blessed enough to take part in a SCS Product Focus Group where we rated the Stamp-N-Storage products. Here is the link: SCS Product Focus "Stamp-N-Storage".

I personally bought the 36 Stamp Pad Holder and I LOVE it!! I had quiet a few ink pads hanging around in various storage around my room. But now they are all together and I use it each and every day. It's sturdy, well built, holds alot and it takes up little room!! You cannot go wrong with this item, it's worth the investment

I'm including a couple pics of my own storage units (I have the 36 Ink Pad Holders & 2 of the 48 Marker holder). When I purchased my units, I received an email from Brett (Stamp-N-Storage) asking if I wanted to make my marker unit into a Copic holder (he would have to drill a larger hole for me), and if I wanted a wall hanging bracket on the back of my Ink Pad Holder. What service!! I will order from him again, as soon as I have a little extra money

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions, please feel free to PM and I will answer ASAP
Attached Thumbnails
Stamp-n-Storage: anyone purchased from them?-after-storage-picture.jpg   Stamp-n-Storage: anyone purchased from them?-my-new-ink-marker-storage-units.jpg  

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2012, 07:01 AM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks, Amanda! I will check out the focus group link. And I did see your photos as I was cruising through the gallery looking at cards late last night. It looks wonderful and I'm definitely going to have to have one. Like Lydia, I will no doubt need more than one as I have a ton of ink pads. I've been doing SU! for a long time, so until I run out of re-inker I have a really hard time letting go of the retired colors. LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2012, 07:37 AM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

I didn't get the ink pad holders but I got two of the 8-1/2 x 11" storage units and they are fantastic. Thrilled with the product and EXCELLENT customer service. There was a slight delay with my order and then UPS had some mechanical difficulty at a sorting facility -- I got great, prompt communication and clarification from the company. Highly recommended!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #7  
Stampin' Fool

I just bought two of the 36 ink pad holders and absolutely love them. They take up very little space and are extremely well made. I second the terrific customer service.

Julie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #8  
Kookie Creator

I just got their new Copics storage unit. Wasn't supposed to be available until mid-June. Came very early. Really like the design. Only disappointment is that the wooden slants could have used a little sanding.

But I would highly recommend them as a company to do business with. Fast, courteous and good quality for the price.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2012, 12:21 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Dana, I know you will just love the ink pad holder! I wasn't sure if I would, but I love, love mine and I only wish I had bought the bigger holder!! ;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #10  
Pearl-ExPert

Oh, I don't doubt that I will love the ink pad holders. I have a similar one made by a friend years ago, but it doesn't hold the re-inkers and markers. Absolutely love that feature. Just wanted to check and see what the general consensus about the quality of the product is and it seems to be wonderful. Doing happy dance... (now to find the $$ to get what I want... always a challenge! lol!) Thanks for your input, ladies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkstampinfoolView Post
Oh, I don't doubt that I will love the ink pad holders. I have a similar one made by a friend years ago, but it doesn't hold the re-inkers and markers. Absolutely love that feature. Just wanted to check and see what the general consensus about the quality of the product is and it seems to be wonderful. Doing happy dance... (now to find the $$ to get what I want... always a challenge! lol!) Thanks for your input, ladies.
I am so happy for you, and I understand about wanting some feed back before purchasing something so big. I am the same way. If I hadn't been blessed to be on the SCS Product Review Team, I know I wouldn't have purchased it. I only have a few dollars to spare for crafting so I have to make every purchase count. I was willing to make do and not give it another thought, but once I had the Ink Pad Holder I have been one happy camper It has cut down on my ink pad search drastically I wasn't sure about the re-inkers and markers spaces, but I use them alot! By the way, Stickles fit in there Perfectly, as well
Side Note: The ink pad slots actually pull out, too! I love that feature, especially if you want to paint yours, like I did. And if you decide to spray paint yours, you need to be prepared to spend a little extra time on them. I used a spray paint for wood that had primer and paint mix and it took me 4 coats of pray paint (2 cans) to get a lovely finish It was a windy day when I painted, so it dried fast, and I am so glad I took the time to paint mine, I love it!
It is a nice solid unit. When I received it in the mail, I actually was so excited I dropped mine while pulling it out of the box and it was still fine!

~ Amanda

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #12  
Pearl-ExPert

not sure that I have the patience to wait for painting to be able to use them, but I'll keep your tips in mind. Thanks again, Amanda, for the useful information and the link to the SCS product review. And I'll try not to drop them getting them out of the box, but good to know they hold up well... lol!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

No problem, Dana, and good luck

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #14  
Gabfest Goddess

Thank you for posting this! I've been looking at ink and copic storage options!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2012, 01:27 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up Stamp-n-Storage

Hi! I have the 60 ink pad storage unit and the 48 Ranger di pad storage unit (see my blog post which over 400 members viewed, for info on this unit.) I love them both. Brett is very nice and fantastic to work with. I highly recommend the product and the company. Gabby

TIM HOLTZ RANGER DI PAD HOLDER by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2012, 06:13 AM   #16  
Cardstock Collector

I have the storage unit for punches and love it. I'm getting ready to order the ink/marker unit. they are worth every penny.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2012, 05:39 PM   #17  
Die Cut Diva

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabalotView Post
Hi! I have the 60 ink pad storage unit and the 48 Ranger di pad storage unit (see my blog post which over 400 members viewed, for info on this unit.) I love them both. Brett is very nice and fantastic to work with. I highly recommend the product and the company. Gabby

TIM HOLTZ RANGER DI PAD HOLDER by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank you so much for this info! This would be great to have... My current ink pad rack requires a piece of wood at the back of each slot when storing the distress pads or else they scoot back in too far and can't be easily grabbed. This would free up that rack for other ink pads. It's just so much nicer than having them in drawers!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #18  
Insane Embellisher

This is what I purchased last summer:
Elite Ink Pad Organizer

....and I LOVE IT! :p

It stores all my ink pads, refills, AND pens; the sides hold my old style SU pads, and other various pads. The best part is that it builds UP, so it takes very little room on my craft table, yet everything is right at my fingertips. There's also a little tray on the top for even more storage. I'm about to run out of room, though, so I'll probably start saving for the stackable addition.

I haven't painted it yet ~ was just so excited to use it, I didn't take the time! ~ so I appreciate the tips. The slots pull out of this one, too. I've got five weeks' vacation time coming up soon....maybe this will be one of my projects!

Sue, the woman who owns this company, is absolutely the nicest woman. I had some questions, and she was so kind to answer them all. It also arrived in a super sturdy box with lots of padding, so there was no damage at all when I unpacked it.

I had two of the SU ink pad keepers, but they were pretty flimsy and never did turn effectively. This Elite would make you dizzy, it spins so easily!

Good luck,
Kat
"Be Still and Know That I Am God" Ps. 46:10
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #19  
Rubber Obsessor

I just received my order of three 12x12 paper storage cubes and the stamp storage for 48 Distress Inks, and I love them. The ink pad holder was damaged in shipping and Brett was GREAT to work with on the replacement. Top notch customer service!!
Reply With Quote Likes