Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-28-2005, 11:11 AM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Stamp club for teens...

My sister is 16. And wants me to set up a stamp club for her and a few friends. I know all about the 6 for $25 ones and similar clubs. But I am thinking relying on orders from teens wont really happen. S I was thinking of charging them a flat fee for the supplies and what not. And just do scrap book pages for their club. I would likely do it every other month and do 4 pages. Each month we get together I wiull do a different theme. My sister has already requested Prom to be one of them :lol Anyway, Have any of you done a club similar to this before? What do you think I should charge to do them, My sister wants 13x12 pages. I need any tips you can pass on. TIA!
Twy~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2005, 11:23 AM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking CROPS

I work with 2 other demos and we have a monthly CROP where we have our customers come and bring their stuff to scrapbook. We charge $10 for that and then we usually have 3 scrapbook page layouts that they can do for $5 per layout. During the CROP they can use all of our stamp sets and ink and we sell paper and glue sticks if they need them. We usually have good response with this.

So if you were doing 4 pages that would be 2 layouts...$10 per person to attend. Then you could open up your home for them to scrapbook and have incentives to by their scrapbooking supplies through you. Maybe free shipping because they are teenagers.

If you can get a dedicated group of teen girls, this could be a lot of fun!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes