Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-28-2006, 03:27 PM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RAK ideas to college kids needed

I am going to have 3 daughters living at 3 different colleges in the fall. I like to send goodies to my daughters and their roommates during the school year. For example, the week before finals I sent small stamped lunch bags filled chocolates and bottles of bubbles to blow. The header on the bag was Finals Stress Reliever Kit. I'd like to get a jump on things this summer and need ideas of inexpensive things to send. Any ideas out there? The girls seem to appreciate stamped things and the effort that goes into packaging something cute. Cornball or dorky ideas or puns are great!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2006, 04:44 PM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

How about enjoy a movie night bag with microwave popcorn and a gift certicate for Blockbuster for a movie?

Nail files, nail polish and such put together to have a pedicure night.

Those old ugly pink curlers, blue facial mask to put on to detour unwanted boys who come a knocking?

Hope this helps, what a great mom you are! I bet you are the envy of all their friends!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2006, 05:58 PM   #3  
Watercolor Wizard

I do this all the time for my kids! Some favorites are pizza kits, cookie kits, movie night, picture night (send disposable cameras and photo albums), I've sent instant excercise kits (jump-ropes) etc. the one I'm working on right now is a scavenger hunt in a bottle (too fun!). Search the internet for holiday ideas because often what works for teachers/students is easily adapted to college kids!

Art is intended to provoke an emotion from a total stranger. If you�ve succeeded in this, consider yourself an artist. Paper Shanks Blog. Love me or hate me, you are still talking about me
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2006, 07:34 PM   #4  
Kookie Creator

We've stuffed coke bottles with goodies for college students. Things like pens, pads of paper, snacks. You can also stuff with themes. Have fun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2006, 07:38 PM   #5  
Mad Swapper

I did this for my cousin's first year of college. I sent her all kind of school supplies, and non-perishable food and snacks that she could keep in her room. She loved it.

Reply With Quote Likes