Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 05:59 AM   #1
Matboard Maniac

Question Question My Creative Classroom

I would like to hear from someone who has participated in one of these classes. I just don't know what to expect. I am wanting to take the Silhouette Cameo class to get maximum use of my Silhouette. If someone has taken a class from My Creative Classroom please give me some feedback. Thanks so much
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-26-2013, 01:28 PM   #2
Swapper of the Month - January 2014

I enrolled for a few of My Creative Classroom's (MCC) classes but I don't like their current class format (narrated slide shows and pdf files), so I never finished any of the classes. I actually never got very far into them because I really dislike and did not enjoy the slide show format at all.

I contacted the MCC folks with my feedback and they said they were working with the class instructors to move toward the video format, but I don't know how far they have gotten in transitioning.

If their current format works for you, I would suggest that you try a class with MCC. I think they're reasonably priced and they have some interesting class topics with some talented instructors.

My favorite online classes are with: Online Card Classes |. Incredibly talented instructors, lifetime access, VIDEOS (hahaha), very reasonably priced. I have taken quite of few of their classes and did not like but LOVED every one. Very professionally done, too. As a matter of fact, a new class that I'm enrolled in starts next Monday - cannot wait .

Onlinecardclasses.com has a class (A Cut Above) and half of that class focuses on the Silhouette. You might want to check this online card class group out...I'm just sayin'....
Old 01-27-2013, 04:00 AM   #3
Matboard Maniac

Thanks, this was the info I wanted. Still may try it but I now know what to expect.