Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-03-2005, 01:10 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Where are you, EUROPEAN stampers?

I know this is an American site but I also know that there are European stampers right here. I am just curious to know who you are and where you live.

I will start to introduce myself here.

I am Anouk, 35, married to Michel, almost 38. We live an a small village called Renkum in the eastern part of the Netherlands, close to the city Arnhem. We have 3 cats and choosed not to have children.

I am addicted to rubber stamping since about 3 or 4 years. I purchase most of my rubber stamps in the USA (my poor credit card *LOL*). They are that much cheaper there than in my home country. I purchase directly from online shops or from Ebay. My favorites are Hero Arts, I did win a honorable mention in their last contest and I do like f.e. www.mauicows.com also a lot. I have a slight preferation for humorous stamps but I change all the time. I also have some SU! but aminly the "garden" ones. Don't ask me how many stamps I have because it are too many . I buy mostly unmounteds because they are much cheaper, much easier to store and good to ship. Although I have to admit that mounteds stamps are more plaesant to stamp with and are nice to look at.

I do have my own rubber room in the house, LOVE it! It is most of the time a big mess but I just pull the door behind me and no one sees it anymore

I work as a telephone operator for the emergencyline 1-1-2. I like my job. I started there only in January but I hope I can grow further inside the police organisation. I don't want to become a police officer but just work for them in the back office.

We also own 2 English oldtimer cars, the Morris Minor. Only one we can drive right now, it is a lovely cute white car.

I did attach 3 photo's. 1 of my furry kids, 1 of the Morris and 1 of my house.
Attached Thumbnails
Where are you, EUROPEAN stampers?-zusje-trouwauto-opzij-klein.jpg   Where are you, EUROPEAN stampers?-fotohuis-klein.jpg   Where are you, EUROPEAN stampers?-slagroomkatten.jpg  

Stay in touch with the Dutch!

God made us with two hands so we could stamp and eat chocolate at the same time!

http://community.webshots.com/user/noukepoek
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 03:31 AM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

Smile

Hi Anouk,
I am not European, but I wanted to say"Welcome!" I enjoyed reading about you and looking at your wonderful cards. Mona
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 04:08 AM   #3  
Failed Lurker

Hello, Anouk!

I'm from England, do I count as European? I have seen at least one other Dutch stamper on here - no other Europeans, though. Everyone knows that the Dutch are the best at foreign languages, so perhaps that's why.

We also have a Morris Minor!! When we met we had one each, then somehow that grew to four!!!!!! But we are back down to one now. My husband uses it for work most days - it's dark blue (Trafalgar Blue), built in 1970.

Helen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 04:13 AM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by momil5000
Hi Anouk,
I am not European, but I wanted to say"Welcome!" I enjoyed reading about you and looking at your wonderful cards. Mona
Thank you Mona!!!!

If I didn't want other people to read about me I shouldn't have been posted this thread

God made us with two hands so we could stamp and eat chocolate at the same time!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 04:26 AM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemeynell
Hello, Anouk!

I'm from England, do I count as European? I have seen at least one other Dutch stamper on here - no other Europeans, though. Everyone knows that the Dutch are the best at foreign languages, so perhaps that's why.

We also have a Morris Minor!! When we met we had one each, then somehow that grew to four!!!!!! But we are back down to one now. My husband uses it for work most days - it's dark blue (Trafalgar Blue), built in 1970.

Helen
Since when is England not a European country? *LOL* So YES, you do count as an European Helen!

I love the quote about the tomato in your signature :p.

I visit England almost once a year and Michel even more. Yes, to buy parts for the Morris of course ;-)
The second Morris we have is also a traveller. It is supposed to get a metallic dark blue paint. Our first Morris was also a traveller but it was total loss after a car crash in Engeland in 2001. It was just finished and Michel had been working on it for almost a year. In one second it was done because some white van driver didn't had enough sleep that night and did hit our car in the back :( Actually we were on the way to the national rally of the MMOC (Morris Minor Owners Club) you probably know, and we were only 10 miles left from the place where we should be.

Where do you live in England? Tell a little bit more about yourself and your rubber addiction please and maybe you can add some pictures too?
Attached Thumbnails
Where are you, EUROPEAN stampers?-morientje-de-grondverf-klein.jpg   Where are you, EUROPEAN stampers?-morris-schade3.jpg   Where are you, EUROPEAN stampers?-morris-schade.jpg  

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 10:31 AM   #6  
Failed Lurker

We don't always feel European, floating away on our little island!
So sorry to hear about your Traveller getting written off - and on the way to the National, too! That must have been heartbreaking, we get so attached to our Morris Minors, don't we?

We were in the MMOC club for many years; in fact, that's where I met my husband!!! And we had a white Morris Minor for our wedding car! But I think we got a bit too involved - and ended up running our local branch - so got tired of it.

Now we have two children and just don't seem to have time for rallies etc. We are now looking for a VW camper, but haven't found one we like yet. One of the problems is that all the ones for sale are on the south coast - and we live in the middle of England in Derbyshire! Oh, and we haven't saved enough money, either!

I've been stamping for 8 or 9 years and started scrapbooking about two years ago. There are six of us in our village who stamp and scrap together... but mostly we just chat!

The photo in my avatar is Slinky Malinki, one of our two cats. He's big and daft and very, very cuddly. The photo attached is his sister, Cobweb, who is skinny and quick but sometimes sits still long enough to stroke! We rescued them both from the cat shelter just after Christmas as our old cat, Phoebe, died just before Christmas.

No Minor photos at the moment I'm afraid!

Helen
Attached Thumbnails
Where are you, EUROPEAN stampers?-cobweb-stairs.jpg  

Last edited by Bagpuss; 10-03-2005 at 10:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 10:43 AM   #7  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemeynell
We don't always feel European, floating away on our little island!
So sorry to hear about your Traveller getting written off - and on the way to the National, too! That must have been heartbreaking, we get so attached to our Morris Minors, don't we?

We were in the MMOC club for many years; in fact, that's where I met my husband!!! And we had a white Morris Minor for our wedding car! But I think we got a bit too involved - and ended up running our local branch - so got tired of it.

Now we have two children and just don't seem to have time for rallies etc. We are now looking for a VW camper, but haven't found one we like yet. One of the problems is that all the ones for sale are on the south coast - and we live in the middle of England in Derbyshire! Oh, and we haven't saved enough money, either!

I've been stamping for 8 or 9 years and started scrapbooking about two years ago. There are six of us in our village who stamp and scrap together... but mostly we just chat!

The photo in my avatar is Slinky Malinki, one of our two cats. He's big and daft and very, very cuddly. His sister, Cobweb, is skinny and quick but sometimes sits still long enough to stroke! No Minor photos at the moment I'm afraid!

Helen
Yes, you can't do anything else but getting attached to a Morris Minor

I ment not only Morris pictures but maybe pictures of you, your house, family, rubber room???????

Derbyshire, beautiful countryside there. We were in the Peak district last June, love it!

Oh, I am only dreaming of having a stamp club in the neighbourhood. I am not a scrapper.

What local branch are you running? A pub?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 11:28 AM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Nouk,

Hope you don't mind if I join the discussion. I'm Ally, I consider myself Welsh, as I grew up there, (I was born in England). I now live in Kent, which is a bit of a culture shock after living in London for 10 years.
I have one son Luke who is 6.
I did my first demo on Saturday in a shop with my best friend Fiona, who is also a member on here, and surprisingly I really enjoyed it. My husband is amazed to see some money coming in, instead of going out, although we did spend the money straight away on two totes, lol!
I am addicted to SU stamps, but I also like Woodware, Hero Arts and Denami stamps.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 11:51 AM   #9  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ally
Hi Nouk,

Hope you don't mind if I join the discussion. I'm Ally, I consider myself Welsh, as I grew up there, (I was born in England). I now live in Kent, which is a bit of a culture shock after living in London for 10 years.
I have one son Luke who is 6.
I did my first demo on Saturday in a shop with my best friend Fiona, who is also a member on here, and surprisingly I really enjoyed it. My husband is amazed to see some money coming in, instead of going out, although we did spend the money straight away on two totes, lol!
I am addicted to SU stamps, but I also like Woodware, Hero Arts and Denami stamps.
No Ally, it is lovely you join this! I "met" you at another thread too, I thought thread killer?

I never did any demoing, but if they would ask me I would do that. But as I work irregular times it wouldn't be easy.

Couldn't help laughing about the money thing. I can imagine you came out of the shop with no money anyway bot two totes full of lovely craft stuff! At least the money on your bank account was still the same (maybe only for that day *lol*)

One of my collegues goes to Kent a lot of times and he told me I should too. I will sometimes, because I love that big isle at the other side of the canal :-))) But I can imagine that it was a big step from London to Kent.

When I am overthere I always go to WH Smith (I thought, a large magazine/bookstore) and buy myself poor at all those lovely craft magazines you have. I did subscribe to one now called Quick Cards made easy. Also a lot of stamping and noone here has heard about it. So when I get tired of them I can sell them very easily again

I swa taht you want to be a SU! demonstrator badly. But I thought that it was not permitted to selle outside of te USA? Well, it is very easy to purchase something through Ebay so it doesn't work anyway an it is a strange "rule" too if you ask me.

I see you have a lovely LUKE, although the avatar picture is very small.

Nice to meet you Ally!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 11:52 AM   #10  
Embossing Fanatic

Hello,
I am French and I discovered stamping a few months ago.
I buy mounted stamps on American websites as it is hard to find a great variety of them in France.
;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 12:05 PM   #11  
Failed Lurker

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nouk
I ment not only Morris pictures but maybe pictures of you, your house, family, rubber room???????
Oooh, no pictures of me!!!!!! My kids are in my gallery on my scrapbook pages, though. I wish I had a rubber room! I just stamp at the kitchen table. My stuff has spread through the house, though! I keep all the essentials in a drawer in the kitchen table - scissors, tape, black ink pad, Versamark, Silent Setter etc, along with anything I'm working on at the time (as well as a lot of junk and scraps!). I have to fit everything else into the living room. I have a bureau - an old-fashioned wooden desk - but I long outgrew that!

I'm glad you like the Peak District - it is beautiful; it's about an hour's drive away for us.

Oh, I am only dreaming of having a stamp club in the neighbourhood. I am not a scrapper.

Quote:

What local branch are you running? A pub?
Sorry to confuse you. My husband and I used to run the local branch of the MMOC - the section for Derbyshire people. But that was a long time ago - probably 10 years ago.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 01:39 PM   #12  
Kookie Creator

Wink Another European

Hello - I'm from Norway and - allthought not a member of the European Union - a European. I live in Oslo. I'm married and have a daughter and a grandchild - Scott Zebastian - four years old - and mommo's prince. I have been stamping for two-three years (oh, time flies by) and discovered SU about a year ago. Have no special favourites, but by stamps I like - anything from cute to funny. I have my own gallery here at SCS. I work as a senior consultant for an american it-company - CSC (anyone heard about the cycling team???? One of my collegues mentioned how many employees we are world wide and his fried said: Are there so many cycling????)

-----------------------
Doing better all the time
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 01:54 PM   #13  
Hardware Hotshot

Hi Ladies,

I've enjoyed reading your posts and hearing about where you are from. I live in Michigan. We've been to Europe 3 times for trips and I love it! (I'm actually quite jealous of you getting to live there!)

I just wanted to say if any of you ever need anything I can get for you here in the states and mail, just send me a PM. I buy SU every month as I'm in a SU 10 group. My good friend is our demonstrator so that makes it fun. I'm also near some rubber stamp stores and some other craft stores. I know it must be hard if your supplies are limited.

I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. - Margaret Thatcher

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/dstfrommi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 10:31 PM   #14  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by froydis
Hello - I'm from Norway and - allthought not a member of the European Union - a European. I live in Oslo. I'm married and have a daughter and a grandchild - Scott Zebastian - four years old - and mommo's prince. I have been stamping for two-three years (oh, time flies by) and discovered SU about a year ago. Have no special favourites, but by stamps I like - anything from cute to funny. I have my own gallery here at SCS. I work as a senior consultant for an american it-company - CSC (anyone heard about the cycling team???? One of my collegues mentioned how many employees we are world wide and his fried said: Are there so many cycling????)
Are you Froydis Risbakken???? I think you are the same Froydis as I met at the Yahoogroup Stempelparty. Welcome!!!!! If I have time to take a look I will visit your gallery. Right now I am at my work and I even shouldn't be on the internet

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2005, 11:32 PM   #15  
Embossing Fanatic

To dstfrommi,
Many thanks for your offer.
This is very kind of you.
By the way, everyone talks about SU stamps. They seem to be very nice but I do not think I have ever seen them.
I have savvy stamps, Hero Arts.
Maybe, you have a link for me to see what su stamps are? :oops:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 02:02 AM   #16  
Stampin' Fool

Hi Nouk and welcome to this wonderful place. I'm not a European, but also a "foreigner", i.e. not from the US like most of the members. I live in New Zealand. I just LOVE this group - so much to learn, share and enjoy, and everyone is always so helpful if you have a question or stamping problem. I'm a great Stampin' Up fan and have quite a lot of their stamps (am too afraid to count them as then I'll feel quilty at how much they've all cost!). My gallery link is: Tilly's Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
and I also have a website with lots of cards and other things made with non-Stampin'Up stamps:
http://groups.msn.com/Tillyshandmadecardscollages
Looking forward to seeing your card creations in the gallery.
Tilly (Auckland, New Zealand)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 06:19 AM   #17  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Hmmm....this may not count, but I'm an American, currently living in America, but I'm packing my bags and boxes and hope to hailing all of SCS from Albania in about one month!

www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/spedabstbit
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 08:58 AM   #18  
Kookie Creator

Yes - I am. I was a member of a yahoo-group in Holland hosted by Heidi. However I got a lot of mails that I didn't understand filling up my mailbox, but I'm keeping in contact with Heidi.

-----------------------
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 09:01 AM   #19  
Kookie Creator

Default To Nanou

The SU stamps are wonderful, I have some of the stamp set myself - keeping on collecting.

-----------------------
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 09:33 AM   #20  
Kookie Creator

Hey All...

I am also an American, but my family (hubby, 2 kids, 2 cats) and I are moving to Norway in January. We are currently living in Washington DC/Virginia while we go to language school. We are moving to Bodo. Not the best time of the year to move there I've heard... We are pretty excited about the move though and we'll be there for 2 - 2 1/2 years. I have been stocking up on stamping stuff, but haven't had any time to play since we moved here in June :( I'm planning that SCS will keep me in touch with the stamping world
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 09:58 AM   #21  
Pearl-ExPert

Smile

After reading all these fun posts I too want to join in. I am actually a German stamper (born there) but I grew up in Canada and now live in the States. My brother was born in Arnheim, Nouk, so I feel right at home with you. I love the Netherlands and miss Europe very much. I still have family (aunts and cousins) in Wupppertal, Germany, which you probably know is near Dusseldorf.

I don't have any cats, but we do have a dog and three birds. I also have 5 children. Two of them are grown up and my three daughters still live at home.
I love to stamp with my girls. We have such fun together. Do you have any friends that you stamp with? You should get your neighbors stamping too!

Sibylle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 10:04 AM   #22  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by dstfrommi
Hi Ladies,

I've enjoyed reading your posts and hearing about where you are from. I live in Michigan. We've been to Europe 3 times for trips and I love it! (I'm actually quite jealous of you getting to live there!)

I just wanted to say if any of you ever need anything I can get for you here in the states and mail, just send me a PM. I buy SU every month as I'm in a SU 10 group. My good friend is our demonstrator so that makes it fun. I'm also near some rubber stamp stores and some other craft stores. I know it must be hard if your supplies are limited.
How sweet this offer is from you. A big kiss for that!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 10:17 AM   #23  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanou
To dstfrommi,
Many thanks for your offer.
This is very kind of you.
By the way, everyone talks about SU stamps. They seem to be very nice but I do not think I have ever seen them.
I have savvy stamps, Hero Arts.
Maybe, you have a link for me to see what su stamps are? :oops:
SU! stands for Stampin' Up! It is just a brand of rubber stamps like Hero Arts, Magenta etc. They sell their stamps the "Tupperware"way at parties. For some reason they are only allowed to be sold in the USA but you can purchase them very easily by Ebay. You can take a look at www.stampinup.com You buy them unmounted but with the wood blocks and the stickers. So you have to cut the rubber (with foam on it already) yourself and mount them to the wood blocks. I did buy some SU! stamps and didn't had the wood blocks come over so I have them still unmounted and on looptape here. Much cheaper in shipping. Some of the sets, like water color garden, I have mounted, because they are so beautiful. I hope you do understand more now of SU!. Here on SCS are a lot of SU! users and demonstrators. If you take a look at the gallery at SCS a LOT of the examples are made with SU! stamps.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 10:21 AM   #24  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilly
Hi Nouk and welcome to this wonderful place. I'm not a European, but also a "foreigner", i.e. not from the US like most of the members. I live in New Zealand. I just LOVE this group - so much to learn, share and enjoy, and everyone is always so helpful if you have a question or stamping problem. I'm a great Stampin' Up fan and have quite a lot of their stamps (am too afraid to count them as then I'll feel quilty at how much they've all cost!). My gallery link is: Tilly's Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
and I also have a website with lots of cards and other things made with non-Stampin'Up stamps:
http://groups.msn.com/Tillyshandmadecardscollages
Looking forward to seeing your card creations in the gallery.
Tilly (Auckland, New Zealand)
"Foreigners" as you are also welcome
In fact EVERYBODY is welcome on this thread. I think it is great also the American people, moving to Europe in a short time, joyed us here.
I love it too that there is so much to learn about rubber stamping here. And I do love the funny chats as now with people from all over the world. Isn't that wonderful?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 10:24 AM   #25  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by spedabstbit
Hmmm....this may not count, but I'm an American, currently living in America, but I'm packing my bags and boxes and hope to hailing all of SCS from Albania in about one month!
As I said before EVERYBODY is welcome on this thread. What are you going to do in Albania except for going to live there? I would love to hear that, this made me curious

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 10:28 AM   #26  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Yes - I am. I was a member of a yahoo-group in Holland hosted by Heidi. However I got a lot of mails that I didn't understand filling up my mailbox, but I'm keeping in contact with Heidi.
I can understand that. It was also a very Dutch group. I am not a member there anymore either. I did not do enough with the SU! I have. I don't have many. I am also wild about Hero Arts and I even had a honarable mention at their last contest See the attachment. I was very proud of this.
Attached Thumbnails
Where are you, EUROPEAN stampers?-ha-aquarelkaart.jpg  

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 10:31 AM   #27  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by anmryd
Hey All...

I am also an American, but my family (hubby, 2 kids, 2 cats) and I are moving to Norway in January. We are currently living in Washington DC/Virginia while we go to language school. We are moving to Bodo. Not the best time of the year to move there I've heard... We are pretty excited about the move though and we'll be there for 2 - 2 1/2 years. I have been stocking up on stamping stuff, but haven't had any time to play since we moved here in June :( I'm planning that SCS will keep me in touch with the stamping world
I have never been to Norway yet but in the summer it must be a really beautiful country. Of course SCS and internet will keep you in touch with the stamping world.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 10:39 AM   #28  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sibylle
After reading all these fun posts I too want to join in. I am actually a German stamper (born there) but I grew up in Canada and now live in the States. My brother was born in Arnheim, Nouk, so I feel right at home with you. I love the Netherlands and miss Europe very much. I still have family (aunts and cousins) in Wupppertal, Germany, which you probably know is near Dusseldorf.

I don't have any cats, but we do have a dog and three birds. I also have 5 children. Two of them are grown up and my three daughters still live at home.
I love to stamp with my girls. We have such fun together. Do you have any friends that you stamp with? You should get your neighbors stamping too!

Sibylle
Hi Sybille,

How funny that your brother is born in Arnhem, that is only 15 km away from where I live. I grew up in Arnhem and my mom and sister still live there.

I felt out of your words that you still feel European. Why don't you move? Yeah, I think because of your children.

I can imagine that stamping with your girls is so much fun. My mom and my sister also wants to come to stamp but my sister has 2 small children and a parttime job so not much time left :(

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 11:33 AM   #29  
Embossing Fanatic

Default to Nouk

Thanks for your answer.
I am going to check this thread.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 11:35 AM   #30  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

As I said before EVERYBODY is welcome on this thread. What are you going to do in Albania except for going to live there? I would love to hear that, this made me curious
We are missionaries. We lived there for almost 2 years a while back, and have been back in the States for awhile now (during which I discovered stamping and became a Stampin' Up demonstrator). We are planning to return next month, and will be working with an evangelical church and an organization known as the Nxenesit e Jezusit Foundation in assisting the director in various duties, including building a new ministry center there in the capital city.

I am married with 3 children (DD's ages 11 & almost 15, and DS age 13), and we will all be going there to live. We hope also to be able to take our wonderful furry child, Danielle (a Maine Coon kitty)!

www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/spedabstbit
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 11:59 AM   #31  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanou
Thanks for your answer.
I am going to check this thread.
You're welcome!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 12:23 PM   #32  
Stampin' Fool

Beautiful card Nouk. If I'd been choosing the winners I would definitely have chosen yours! Congratulations anyway.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 12:41 PM   #33  
Kookie Creator

Hi to everyone from Finland! I�ve been addicted to this site now for few months and I�m really loving it! SU stamps are beautifull, I have just few sets, but will be getting more.. LOL I�m also a "heavy user" on US online stores, my Visa cryes everytime I open my PC.. And unmounted is the word, my main reason is the astronomical shipping fees.. I mean, have anyone of you ever ordered 12*12 papers? My oh my... I�ll never do that again

I have two cats, my stamping room, a fiance who gets my jokes and tolerates my passion for crafts..And I�ve found this place to make friends from all over the world... What more could I ask for?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 12:47 PM   #34  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicilisko
Hi to everyone from Finland! I�ve been addicted to this site now for few months and I�m really loving it! SU stamps are beautifull, I have just few sets, but will be getting more.. LOL I�m also a "heavy user" on US online stores, my Visa cryes everytime I open my PC.. And unmounted is the word, my main reason is the astronomical shipping fees.. I mean, have anyone of you ever ordered 12*12 papers? My oh my... I�ll never do that again

I have two cats, my stamping room, a fiance who gets my jokes and tolerates my passion for crafts..And I�ve found this place to make friends from all over the world... What more could I ask for?
Hi Carita!!!!! I was just wondering when you should find out about this thread. Well, luckily you found us!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 12:49 PM   #35  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilly
Beautiful card Nouk. If I'd been choosing the winners I would definitely have chosen yours! Congratulations anyway.
*BLUSH* Thank you.................

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 01:35 PM   #36  
Insane Embellisher

I'm a Brit married to an American & currently living in California. DH is in the Navy & we are hoping to get stationed in Europe next (feb '07).
I have 2 kids DS ~ Callum & DD ~ Maisie...I think they are in my avatar
I've been scrappin' for 8yrs & stampin' for almost 5 yrs...I'm a SU demo but mostly a hobby demo now, doing demos just doesn't fit in the family schedule these days, I don't miss it so now I get to spend more $$ on my stuff

Ok, DD is organising her crafts !!!!! a scary thought, I better go supervise
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2005, 02:48 PM   #37  
Stampin' Fool

Smile

Beautiful card, Nouk...really! You must feel very proud! How did you do it? Mona (U.S.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2005, 12:41 PM   #38  
Kookie Creator

Default Hi Anmryd

Quote:

Originally Posted by anmryd
Hey All...

If you need some information, I might help you with that. I'm living in the capital of Norway - rather in the south. I can tell you Norway has it's charm all year around. I can tell you - right now we have about 17 degrees Celcius every day and we have a lot of sunshine every day - a marvellous autumn. I'm really proud of living in Norway (it's said in that this is the best country to live in - fifth year in row).

-----------------------
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2005, 06:49 AM   #39  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

If you need some information, I might help you with that. I'm living in the capital of Norway - rather in the south. I can tell you Norway has it's charm all year around. I can tell you - right now we have about 17 degrees Celcius every day and we have a lot of sunshine every day - a marvellous autumn. I'm really proud of living in Norway (it's said in that this is the best country to live in - fifth year in row).
So you have that LOVELY autumn weather too in Norway? After the dreadful summer this is very welcome. Great isn't it!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2005, 07:01 AM   #40  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by momil5000
Beautiful card, Nouk...really! You must feel very proud! How did you do it? Mona (U.S.)
Take a look at the Hero Arts website:

http://www.heroarts.com/community/co...&contestID=299

Reply With Quote Likes