Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Target Washi Tape? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/target-washi-tape-t562475.html)

Cricketeer 10-11-2012 10:31 AM

Target Washi Tape?

My brother and SIL are going cross-border shopping tomorrow in the States, and they always stop at at least one Target. I'd like to get him to pick up some of their washi tape -- does Target still have it? (I can't find it on the Target website.) What can I tell my brother that will make it easier for him to find it for me... brand, style of packaging, is it still with office supplies? TIA!

buggainok 10-11-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cricketeer (Post 19744985)
My brother and SIL are going cross-border shopping tomorrow in the States, and they always stop at at least one Target. I'd like to get him to pick up some of their washi tape -- does Target still have it? (I can't find it on the Target website.) What can I tell my brother that will make it easier for him to find it for me... brand, style of packaging, is it still with office supplies? TIA!

I saw it at my Target in Oklahoma City a few weeks ago. It is still in the office supply section. The package is 4 rolls of each colorway. The sticker on the end says: printed paper tape - Beautiful Bonds. There is a red arrow with "Up & Up" printed on it.

Hope they can find it for you. It's pretty cute!

Karen99 10-11-2012 11:22 AM

I just have to comment on your Calvin and Hobbes logo. My sons both loved calvin, and my oldest son's cat is of course, named Hobbes!! LOL. Too cute!!

Cricketeer 10-11-2012 01:01 PM

Thanks Bugga and Karen! I'm a big Calvin and Hobbes fan, too, obviously. ;) Hope my brother can find it for me!

Novell 10-11-2012 04:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have two of the sets. Looks like this

Cricketeer 10-12-2012 08:20 AM

Thanks -- I have sent my brother on his mission! :p

buggainok 10-12-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cricketeer (Post 19747405)
Thanks -- I have sent my brother on his mission! :p

Hope he finds you some. I have to confess, though, that I have yet to use my tape very much.:oops: I went to several Target stores to find it because I just "had" to have it. Now I need to use it!

Inkin One 10-13-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainok (Post 19747704)
Hope he finds you some. I have to confess, though, that I have yet to use my tape very much.:oops: I went to several Target stores to find it because I just "had" to have it. Now I need to use it!

Aww bugga don't feel bad! I have some that I bought in JULY and it has never been opened :oops: I am still unsure what to do with the stuff! I am thinking of making some tissue tape with my own chosen pattern and colors..I might use that LOL

bencer99 10-13-2012 10:51 AM

I bought three packs of the Target Washi tape. Love it! I often use a strip of it to hold the flap of my envelopes shut. Looks so darn cute!

buggainok 10-13-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bencer99 (Post 19750404)
I bought three packs of the Target Washi tape. Love it! I often use a strip of it to hold the flap of my envelopes shut. Looks so darn cute!

Thank you. Thank you. I can do that! I've had trouble being creative and using it on my cards, but envies, YES!:)