Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   SU Sellabration dates?? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/su-sellabration-dates-t567158.html)

ozarkstamper 01-12-2013 02:44 PM

SU Sellabration dates??

What are the dates for sellabration? Is there a PDF link to the sella ration flyer?

calgramma 01-12-2013 03:29 PM

Dates are Jan 22 to Mar 22.

hauvie 01-12-2013 04:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is the flyer/catalog. it has a new layout.

binkiemonstermom 01-12-2013 05:40 PM

Contact your demo so she can send you one!!! I like looking at the catalogs online but there is nothing like having the flyer/catalog in hand!!! I am not crazy about the layout on the flyer but I LOVE the products!

Makalah 01-13-2013 07:58 AM

i didn't think the flyer is supposed to be posted publicly?

ozarkstamper 01-13-2013 12:03 PM

Thanks, ladies. I found my printed copy. I appreciate the link to the pdf file, as I can enlarge it on my tablet, and sometimes notice details through viewing in this format that I wouldn't necessarily notice in the printed format.

sharilea 01-13-2013 02:17 PM

Anybody know what the dollar amount for Canadians is? The us is $50 for each free SAB item, but I think Canada has to spend more. Can any Canucks out there let me know what we've got to spend? I didn't get a SAB flyer from my demo for some reason. Thanks in advance.

cardmaker2 01-13-2013 02:48 PM

For we Canadians it is 60.00 of purchase. I have been looking at my flyer just today and I am struggling to find anything... I just got the Vintage buttons or I would have gotten those. I have asked my daughter if she could use the cardstock or the scoring plate and if she chooses one of those, that will be what I get and she can have it. I'm jsut not loving the stamp sets, or maybe like one of them but not the rest. Yes I know, they are free! But I'm just not feeling the choices this time. I'm glad some of you are.

sharilea 01-14-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardmaker2 (Post 19940282)
For we Canadians it is 60.00 of purchase. I have been looking at my flyer just today and I am struggling to find anything... I just got the Vintage buttons or I would have gotten those. I have asked my daughter if she could use the cardstock or the scoring plate and if she chooses one of those, that will be what I get and she can have it. I'm jsut not loving the stamp sets, or maybe like one of them but not the rest. Yes I know, they are free! But I'm just not feeling the choices this time. I'm glad some of you are.

Thanks!!! I knew it was more than $50, just couldn't remember. For some crazy reason I haven't gotten my SAB flyer yet. I'll see it at my demo's house this coming weekend. I've got $104 on my stamp club order so far, so I'm going to bump it to $120 to get two free things. Vintage buttons is on my wishlist so that is great that it is a SAB item!