Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Silhouette Cameo - forums? tips? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/silhouette-cameo-forums-tips-t567287.html)

Glitter_Girl 01-15-2013 08:08 AM

Silhouette Cameo - forums? tips?

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone knows of a forum or thread that I can read up on with tips and tricks and info regarding the Silhouette Cameo?

I just got mine yesterday, and I am curious to see what info is out there.

Thanks! :)

Barbara Jay 01-15-2013 08:18 AM

This is a good one. The Silhouette Blog . They have a picture tutorial every week and lots of tips on how to do various techniques, plus alert us to new products or free files

Silhouette Blog: New Silhouette Products Coming Soon...
Sign up for the free newsletter and you get an email when new material is posted. There are a lot of archived tutorials

Then Suzanne Dean has a forum where people ask and answer questions. You need to join the forum to post, however it is free.
The people on Suzanne Dean's forum share all the great sites they have found relating to the Silhouette

Silhouette Cameo Group - Color Me Creative Classroom

There are no doubt others, but I don't know them yet. I am a new Cameo owner too.

edie453 01-15-2013 08:39 AM

Jumping in so I can keep track of this info..thanks for posting

Glitter_Girl 01-15-2013 11:02 AM

Thank you! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara Jay (Post 19943835)
This is a good one. The Silhouette Blog . They have a picture tutorial every week and lots of tips on how to do various techniques, plus alert us to new products or free files

Silhouette Blog: New Silhouette Products Coming Soon...
Sign up for the free newsletter and you get an email when new material is posted. There are a lot of archived tutorials

Then Suzanne Dean has a forum where people ask and answer questions. You need to join the forum to post, however it is free.
The people on Suzanne Dean's forum share all the great sites they have found relating to the Silhouette

Silhouette Cameo Group - Color Me Creative Classroom

There are no doubt others, but I don't know them yet. I am a new Cameo owner too.

gails 01-15-2013 01:39 PM

Colleen~~I will be following you on this one via your blog. I am very close to purchasing a Cameo and have been researching it and the eClips. But the Cameo is what is calling my name the louder-lol.

BathBelle 01-16-2013 10:28 AM

Try UK Scrappers, they have a very active Craft Robo/Cameo forum, there is always someone around to answer questions and there are loads of free templates to download once you have been a member for a short while.

Ruth

craftykarla 01-16-2013 06:54 PM

Stamp TV has a forum group - Silhouette Fanatics. Yahoo groups has one "Silhouette Users" both have great info and pretty quick responses to questions.

shazsilverwolf 01-17-2013 03:10 AM

UKScrappers as recommended earlier is great- so much help there, and as she said, once you have been a forum member for a month, you have access to hundreds & hundreds of free cutting files. I also discovered that there are a lot of people posting on Pinterest with links to free files!

~LN 01-19-2013 08:08 AM

joining in!

lulu101 01-20-2013 02:29 PM

Save for later

cainp 01-20-2013 07:06 PM

Silhouette online help

If you have a facebook account, there is a Silhouette facebook group that is awesome. People share lots of ideas, files and pictures.