Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Question re; product in SAB brochure (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/question-re%3B-product-sab-brochure-t567925.html)

Anna Beth 01-27-2013 06:39 PM

Question re; product in SAB brochure

Hi everyone;

I see these coin envelope sized envelopes in the SAB brochure. They are near the bottom of the brochure (where it showcases what products you are able to earn), and have Vintage Verses stamped on them. Would anyone be able to tell me if the envelopes are a die? I did look through the catalogue (annual and spring), but can't find it....maybe my eyes are too old ;)

Here's the link for this particular SAB brochure;
Sale-A-Bration 2013

Thanks in advance for your help!

calgramma 01-27-2013 06:53 PM

According to the supply list it's the Scallop Envelope Die, page 194 of the big catalog.

Anna Beth 01-27-2013 07:00 PM

Hi Jeri;

Thank you so much for replying, and what a great use for the Scallop envelope die! I have that die, and never thought of using it that way.

You are so sweet, thanks again for letting me know:)

KarenBinPa 01-28-2013 09:14 AM

How do you do it? Is there a tutorial somewhere for us dummies who can't figure it out?
LOL!
Thanks.
Karen

Makalah 01-28-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenBinPa (Post 19969613)
How do you do it? Is there a tutorial somewhere for us dummies who can't figure it out?
LOL!
Thanks.
Karen

I don't have the die that I can play around with it, but I did see this on one of my upline's blogs this morning on how to make it:

"Just tuck the scalloped flap inside and fold one side flap over top."

hoping that's a little helpful, or it at least bumps it up for another to give you better directions! :)

bb&kk 01-28-2013 03:46 PM

That is exactly how you do it. It makes the scallop envelope open the other way so it is longer.

craftymomto2 01-28-2013 05:45 PM

Nice use for this die!

craftymomto2 01-28-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makalah (Post 19969710)
I don't have the die that I can play around with it, but I did see this on one of my upline's blogs this morning on how to make it:

"Just tuck the scalloped flap inside and fold one side flap over top."

hoping that's a little helpful, or it at least bumps it up for another to give you better directions! :)

Do you have a link to share?

Makalah 01-28-2013 06:36 PM

She posted a picture from Leadership with the cute envelopes in this post: Celebrate with Free Stamps! - Ink It Up! with Jessica | Card Making Ideas | Stamping Techniques

:)

craftymomto2 02-08-2013 09:31 AM

Here is a video on how to do it!
Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie: Scallop Envelope Die on the long way

Hallupino 02-08-2013 04:33 PM

Thanks ladies, I was wondering about those envelopes too!

mrussom 02-11-2013 12:04 PM

SWEET! I love coming to this site with a question and finding the answer so quickly. Thanks for posting and thanks for answering people!