Petal Point pads coming unglued
I had this problem in the past so I wrote to the company and here is the reply I got. At the end you will see my original question.
Thank you for your email.
The DTP technique is very rough on ink pads that are slightly dry on
the top, the ink pads need to be wet on the surface in order to slide
across the paper without catching. The following is the best way to glue
the ink pads on if they become detached:
1) Separate petal from the others
2) Dry your petal plastic base off with a dry paper towel removing all
3) Apply a thin layer of Super Glue or Crazy Glue to plastic base with
a craft stick
4) Carefully place the inked foam pad onto the plastic base with a pair
5) Allow to dry ( overnight )
6) re-ink foam pad if necessary
7) have fun stamping
You do need to have a refill bottle handy for the colors you use the
most, to keep the ink pads nice and moist.
Have a Great Day!
My question: I'm having a problem with some of the petalpoint foam pads coming loose
from the plastic support holders while using the for "direct to paper" techniques
or applying ink to stamps. Can they be reattached? What adhesive, if any, can you recommend?
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:32 PM.|