Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Ok, Jenn.... (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/ok-jenn-t363965.html)

steubner 07-14-2008 07:31 PM

Ok, Jenn....
 
Got you're haiku written? It's about that time....:mrgreen:

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 07:39 PM

If I knew anything I'd give you hints Shannan. ;)

steubner 07-14-2008 07:40 PM

You could just make some up! It would at least keep us occupied. :D

photocropper 07-14-2008 07:41 PM

LOL! Seriously we need to keep our minds occupied!

GarnetJ 07-14-2008 08:01 PM

A new Fan Club gallery is about to appear
As it comes around twelve times a year.
We're all in a dither as we wait and wait.
Hoping to get a peek through the gate.

We're sure there will be flowers, some buttons and bows.
It's summer so maybe we'll see some bare toes.
Maybe seashells or seascapes. Maybe boats or fishes
Possibly a card to fulfill all our wishes.

If we keep on chatting will Jenn give us a clue?
I like to play the guessing game. How about you?
If we stay up till midnight will the gallery be posted?
Or must we wait until morning when the bagels are toasted.

The suspense makes me silly and a little bit crazy.
I could go wash the dishes, but I'm actually quite lazy.
So I'm sitting right here with Shannan, Shelley and Jeanne
Hoping that Jenn is not just being mean.

I don't have a clue what is coming tomorrow
And my poetry stinks much to my sorrow.
If want to, go ahead and add a verse.
Yours has got to be better. It couldn't be worse.

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steubner (Post 10537574)
You could just make some up! It would at least keep us occupied. :D

I actually thought about doing that before my last response.


BAWHAHAAAAAA!!!

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:09 PM

I'm guessing the new Dirty Girls are have ink stained fingers.

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:09 PM

And they spend way too much money on rubber. And paper. And ink.

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:10 PM

And their hubby's think they are a little nuts.

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:10 PM

Oh, I think I'm talking about me.

ChristineCreations 07-14-2008 08:11 PM

Ok, seriously we should hire you! That's an awesome poem!

Well...no hints from me. I know Jeanne has her guesses as to who the new girls are...but not a peep....ok...maybe a little one....they have less than 4 syllables in their first names...and they're fabulous...

And the gallery theme is fun and fabulous too :)

And Jenn may not pop in ...she's got a gazillion things on her plate, but you never know she is a WONDER woman!;)


Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetJ (Post 10537900)
A new Fan Club gallery is about to appear
As it comes around twelve times a year.
We're all in a dither as we wait and wait.
Hoping to get a peek through the gate.

We're sure there will be flowers, some buttons and bows.
It's summer so maybe we'll see some bare toes.
Maybe seashells or seascapes. Maybe boats or fishes
Possibly a card to fulfill all our wishes.

If we keep on chatting will Jenn give us a clue?
I like to play the guessing game. How about you?
If we stay up till midnight will the gallery be posted?
Or must we wait until morning when the bagels are toasted.

The suspense makes me silly and a little bit crazy.
I could go wash the dishes, but I'm actually quite lazy.
So I'm sitting right here with Shannan, Shelley and Jeanne
Hoping that Jenn is not just being mean.

I don't have a clue what is coming tomorrow
And my poetry stinks much to my sorrow.
If want to, go ahead and add a verse.
Yours has got to be better. It couldn't be worse.


steubner 07-14-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetJ (Post 10537900)
A new Fan Club gallery is about to appear
As it comes around twelve times a year.
We're all in a dither as we wait and wait.
Hoping to get a peek through the gate.

We're sure there will be flowers, some buttons and bows.
It's summer so maybe we'll see some bare toes.
Maybe seashells or seascapes. Maybe boats or fishes
Possibly a card to fulfill all our wishes.

If we keep on chatting will Jenn give us a clue?
I like to play the guessing game. How about you?
If we stay up till midnight will the gallery be posted?
Or must we wait until morning when the bagels are toasted.

The suspense makes me silly and a little bit crazy.
I could go wash the dishes, but I'm actually quite lazy.
So I'm sitting right here with Shannan, Shelley and Jeanne
Hoping that Jenn is not just being mean.

I don't have a clue what is coming tomorrow
And my poetry stinks much to my sorrow.
If want to, go ahead and add a verse.
Yours has got to be better. It couldn't be worse.

I can't think of anything else...you just about covered it!

And Jeanne, I'm quite surprised you didn't! LOL

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristineCreations (Post 10538041)
Ok, seriously we should hire you! That's an awesome poem!

Well...no hints from me. I know Jeanne has her guesses as to who the new girls are...but not a peep....ok...maybe a little one....they have less than 4 syllables in their first names...and they're fabulous...

And the gallery theme is fun and fabulous too :)

And Jenn may not pop in ...she's got a gazillion things on her plate, but you never know she is a WONDER woman!;)

Bet she'd look cute in the cape too!

steubner 07-14-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristineCreations (Post 10538041)
Ok, seriously we should hire you! That's an awesome poem!

Well...no hints from me. I know Jeanne has her guesses as to who the new girls are...but not a peep....ok...maybe a little one....they have less than 4 syllables in their first names...and they're fabulous...

And the gallery theme is fun and fabulous too :)

And Jenn may not pop in ...she's got a gazillion things on her plate, but you never know she is a WONDER woman!;)

Oh, gee, thanks...lol

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steubner (Post 10538056)
I can't think of anything else...you just about covered it!

And Jeanne, I'm quite surprised you didn't! LOL

hehe.....

sf9erfan 07-14-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetJ (Post 10537900)
A new Fan Club gallery is about to appear
As it comes around twelve times a year.
We're all in a dither as we wait and wait.
Hoping to get a peek through the gate.

We're sure there will be flowers, some buttons and bows.
It's summer so maybe we'll see some bare toes.
Maybe seashells or seascapes. Maybe boats or fishes
Possibly a card to fulfill all our wishes.

If we keep on chatting will Jenn give us a clue?
I like to play the guessing game. How about you?
If we stay up till midnight will the gallery be posted?
Or must we wait until morning when the bagels are toasted.

The suspense makes me silly and a little bit crazy.
I could go wash the dishes, but I'm actually quite lazy.
So I'm sitting right here with Shannan, Shelley and Jeanne
Hoping that Jenn is not just being mean.

I don't have a clue what is coming tomorrow
And my poetry stinks much to my sorrow.
If want to, go ahead and add a verse.
Yours has got to be better. It couldn't be worse.

OMG! This rocks! I think we should just replay this poem every month!!

I know who the two new Dirty Girls are and you all will not be disappointed!! :mrgreen:

ChristineCreations 07-14-2008 08:14 PM

Ya know...I think so too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 10538067)
Bet she'd look cute in the cape too!


jbalcer 07-14-2008 08:15 PM

No dirty girl poem from me
not even a limerick or haiku
I've tons of stuff on my plate
now how to pick what to do!

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:15 PM

I have less than 4 syllables in my name. Maybe it IS me. :)

jbalcer 07-14-2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 10538067)
Bet she'd look cute in the cape too!

Please. . .you've been with me at a Mexican restaurant (and a few others, lol!) and on a road trip, and *know* that outfit would just be FRIGHTENING!

ChristineCreations 07-14-2008 08:16 PM

You know I'd get fired if I told ya....! :D It's the DD code, Daven would cut off my stamping fingers if I said anything. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by steubner (Post 10538075)
Oh, gee, thanks...lol


Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sf9erfan (Post 10538080)
OMG! This rocks! I think we should just replay this poem every month!!

I know who the two new Dirty Girls are and you all will not be disappointed!! :mrgreen:

Now that's just mean.

steubner 07-14-2008 08:16 PM

You better get busy, then!

steubner 07-14-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 10538121)
Now that's just mean.

She's taunting me.

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:17 PM

The "I know" part.

jbalcer 07-14-2008 08:17 PM

Okay, we have one Canadian and one American.

One of the girls actually lives in the same small town as another of the girls currently on the DD.

steubner 07-14-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbalcer (Post 10538110)
Please. . .you've been with me at a Mexican restaurant (and a few others, lol!) and on a road trip, and *know* that outfit would just be FRIGHTENING!

I imagine you something like Superbella...:mrgreen:

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbalcer (Post 10538110)
Please. . .you've been with me at a Mexican restaurant (and a few others, lol!) and on a road trip, and *know* that outfit would just be FRIGHTENING!

Naw!!! You always look cute!

jbalcer 07-14-2008 08:18 PM

How's that? I'll go back to my cave (well, click off of this page!) and be back later. . .

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbalcer (Post 10538136)
Okay, we have one Canadian and one American.

One of the girls actually lives in the same small town as another of the girls currently on the DD.

hmmmm.... I'm American too!!!

Did somebody forget to tell me?

steubner 07-14-2008 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristineCreations (Post 10538115)
You know I'd get fired if I told ya....! :D It's the DD code, Daven would cut off my stamping fingers if I said anything. ;)

YEEOUCH!

jbalcer 07-14-2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 10538142)
Naw!!! You always look cute!

Jeanne needs new glasses! :D (((hugs))) and see you Thursday! Why is it that we meet more in other states than just up the road? (Seriously, I live what. . .20 minutes away? I lived right across the road from Cammie and never even ran into her at the grocery store . . .but then I don't go there unless I *have* to. . . )

steubner 07-14-2008 08:20 PM

Grocery store? What's that?

ChristineCreations 07-14-2008 08:21 PM

I'm off too girls...I have to go live in my real world now ;) Have a good night!

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbalcer (Post 10538162)
Jeanne needs new glasses! :D (((hugs))) and see you Thursday! Why is it that we meet more in other states than just up the road? (Seriously, I live what. . .20 minutes away? I lived right across the road from Cammie and never even ran into her at the grocery store . . .but then I don't go there unless I *have* to. . . )

I'm excited! We really do need to at least meet up for lunch/dinner every once in a while!

steubner 07-14-2008 08:21 PM

Ooohhh I have an idea of one......I hope it's her!!

Jeanne S 07-14-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristineCreations (Post 10538192)
I'm off too girls...I have to go live in my real world now ;) Have a good night!

There is a world outside SCS? :shock:

ChristineCreations 07-14-2008 08:23 PM

I KNOW! Sometimes I forget that....it's calling me come into the light....;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 10538218)
There is a world outside SCS? :shock:


steubner 07-14-2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 10538218)
There is a world outside SCS? :shock:

No, she's crazy.

jbalcer 07-14-2008 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steubner (Post 10538265)
No, she's crazy.

Go see the home page. :)


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:50 PM.