Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Ink matches with MFT card stock? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/ink-matches-mft-card-stock-t560828.html)

klh54 09-11-2012 04:02 AM

Ink matches with MFT card stock?
 
I haven't purchased any MFT stamps yet (definitely WANT several things!) but recently noticed they are now selling card stock, buttons and ribbons. What inks do they use or recommend using with their products? I couldn't find anything on their website or blog that mentioned this specifically.

thanks for your help!

klh54 09-11-2012 12:29 PM

Guess I must have asked a taboo question or something! lol!!

fairsinger 09-11-2012 11:51 PM

I don't know the answer to your question, but you might post it on the MFT boards so someone more familiar with their products could answer.

stampinjewelsd 09-12-2012 06:36 AM

Hi Kathy,

Kim just answered this question for someone else in the MFT forum. Here is her answer.

We don't have any spreadsheets or data as we have been working hard behind the scenes on a *new product* that would leave no need for a spreadsheet.

It will be a few months out, but stay tuned!

smcdonough 09-12-2012 03:51 PM

I happen to follow the MFT forum like a stalker and most of the creative "staff" people use Copic markers.

klh54 09-13-2012 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairsinger (Post 19681066)
I don't know the answer to your question, but you might post it on the MFT boards so someone more familiar with their products could answer.

I think I did do this after I posted here...off to check it out!
thanks!:)

klh54 09-13-2012 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smcdonough (Post 19682840)
I happen to follow the MFT forum like a stalker and most of the creative "staff" people use Copic markers.

I don't use Copics but I was really thinking more on the order of ink pads. Thanks for the info!!:)

The MFT Lady 03-18-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klh54 (Post 19679097)
I haven't purchased any MFT stamps yet (definitely WANT several things!) but recently noticed they are now selling card stock, buttons and ribbons. What inks do they use or recommend using with their products? I couldn't find anything on their website or blog that mentioned this specifically.

thanks for your help!

Hi there,

I happened to find this thread today and thought I'd follow up on your question. We now offer a line (with more new colors being released every month) of premium dye inks made in partnership with Colorbox. You can find all of the colors we've released so far on our website, right here:
Ink

If I can help further, let me know. :-)


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:16 PM.