Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending December 9, 2012 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/favorites-week-ending-december-9-2012-a-t565595.html)

shellied 12-08-2012 05:25 PM

FAVORITES for the week ending December 9, 2012

Congratulations to the founder of this weekly forum thread, Judi ("Crafts") for being the star of the tutorial, Hershey's Nugget Rocker, this week. Make one--they are cute, cute, cute!

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, December 2nd through December 9th. Everyone is welcome to join in--check the next post for directions. A shout out to the illustrious (and much appreciated) notification team members this week. They take time out of their weekend to let you know you've been favorited. Kudos to Elaine ("ChaosMom"), Judi ("Crafts"), Linda ("Holstein"), me ("shellied"), and Brenda ("tessaduck").

My list of faves this week:

BonnieBeth - Believe

Coconutmuffn - Christmas

Nin Nin - Shake Things Up

PaperCrafty - Sweet November Chrissy

pat33 - Santa Dog

rosekathleenr - Your Birthday - Heartfelt Creations - WAW57

sf9erfan - Baby girl

Shel9999 - Friendship Warms the Heart

Stamper K - Happy Birthday

StephHB - A La Mode You Shine

Tammie27 - Art Impressions Snowman and Penguins

Twinshappy - Santa hot cocoa mitten

Veertje - Winter Friends

AND

Veertje - Christmas Star with Berry

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day. :wink:

Heads Up: On the weekend of December 30th, we'll be doing our Best of 2012 thread, where we look back over the entire year and pick our very favorite Favorites. It's not an easy task to narrow down your list, so consider this your advance notice. I hope you'll plan on joining us then.

shellied 12-08-2012 05:29 PM

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted repeatedly.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Holstein 12-08-2012 07:28 PM

Thanks Shellie for starting the thread today.

Here are some favorites that I found.
FS304 Teal and Lace by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2294247]You're Vintage FS by Darla Ryan[/COLOR] - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS304, Casing Kittie casing Sharri_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS304 Decorating the Tree by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nature Silhouettes - both cards by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Silver & Gold Christmas by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:150803 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC414 Country Retro by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
All in White by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jars of Peonies by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT404 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A146 - ....winter/spring combo... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC366 ~ Elf Stocking by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Little Glam by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please show us all the ones I've missed!

stiz2003 12-08-2012 07:43 PM

What beautiful cards and projects this week!
My favorites are:

Nature Silhouettes for Sharri by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage inspired Christmas tags by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Flavor of Snowflakes by Kim Gehring - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC Snowman Gift Set CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC404 Plum Purdy snowman by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sometimes Everyone Needs a Time Out by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A146, Shadow by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Snowflakes by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brown Santa by Athina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking Of You by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:QFTD142 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you for all your inspiration.

Nancy

Crafts 12-08-2012 07:55 PM

Thanks for starting us off, Shellie. So sweet of you to mention my tutorial :D. I've had almost no gallery gazing time recently, but I did favorite this cute Gnome Santa by Beate. She did such a great job with the video to accompany my tutorial.

Rockin' Santa by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Janice (Smitty2004) was posting the weekly Favorites back in 2006, before I even joined the forum. Over the years, these threads have brought smiles to so many. I look forward to checking out the links every single week and marveling at the level of creativity in our gallery. Thanks to all who share, and especially to our notification team.

Crafts 12-08-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holstein (Post 19873957)
Here are some favorites that I found.
... You're Vintage FS by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ...

Here's a new link for Darla's card:

You're Vintage FS by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 12-08-2012 08:21 PM

Whoo Hoooo... some BEAUTIFUL cards this week!

Here are my fav's:

FS304 Decorating the Tree by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nature Silhouettes - both cards by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa Cameo by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:150803 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stringing Lights by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD140 Simple Things In Life by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink and Gold Elegance for the Castle and the Maiden DeAnna by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC414 just saying hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thru the Window by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Santa Treat Purse by juliestamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jumbo Snowflake by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Frosty Pines by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Bauble by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas by Coconutmuffn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rain or Shine by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Turtle Doves by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Snowflakes SC414 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~ Holy Night ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*YT* Christmas tags 3 by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby's 1st Christmas - card 2 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

B'day White on White by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake Noel WT404 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In honour of Queen Pam by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Decorated Tree by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A146 Yellow Rose by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A146, Shadow by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

O Holy Night by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Noel by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Life is better by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Snowflakes by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyful Holiday Tree by sfetterman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC366 Peaceful Village by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Square Up~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Barn by Illinois Marge - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkly Snowy Tall Birch and Deer by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*YT* Mojo Monday270 by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS200PARTYAGlitzy Poinsettia CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Little Glam by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Card from Audrey by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:QFTD142 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SO much to see this week and I know I probably missed some good ones!!!
A specilal salute to all the people who donate thier time to notify the people in this thread! You are sooooo appreciated...

Have a great week everyone!

Peggy

rosekathleenr 12-08-2012 09:05 PM

Thank you Shellie for mentioning my "Your Birthday" card this week! So sweet of you!
You are all such a blessing to us with your encouragement!
:cool:
Thank you Judi for letting me know and all your hard work!

Blessings!

Kathy

ChaosMom 12-08-2012 09:44 PM

Work...Christmas rush....cooking.... baking....time to relax and enjoy some pretties and relax! Another week of beautiful creations - and I know I missed sooooo much -- here are a few that I found and love to share....many could use a little shared loving....Hope to see all that I missed too!

WOO! HOO! -did you see our leader - Judi's Nugget Rocker as this week's Tutorial???? Splitcoaststampers - Tutorials = Christmas Nugget Rocker by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~With Love~TCM by ivanacamdzic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All That Glitters by Sheree Taylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Viva La Verve December Week 1 by Irishlatte - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peek a Boo Snowman by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Wreath by deborahmegan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

From our flakey family to yours by cutups - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daydream Medallion Tag by Speedystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cards_and_cats_032_by_CGS by CGS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Warmest Wishes by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reason for the Season by hordemother - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

More Glitter and Alcohol Ink Ornaments by karjor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Tree Center piece by velvetmoonwind - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friends Around the World by Cheryl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt_Creations by GLENDA BROOKS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas and more by Winch - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My take on ginger bread house by meandpaul - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thru the Window by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Star with Berry by Veertje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Seasons Greetings by Mylittlecraftblog - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Large Tea Tag - Grandmothers Garden by SandieLouise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

More totes by Cristena - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TE's Black Friday Blog Hop & Studio Challenge! by SLWhite - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Christmas Wish by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Cheer by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FTTC198, Santa Hat Tag by Waratah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT404 ~ Favorite Things by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Faith Joy Family by andersen65 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share so generously!
Thanks to all who participate in this thread in any way....the smiles are so worth it!

Huge Kudos to the Notification Team --- a wonderful bunch of ladies that I am proud to be part of!

Have a great Week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!

jaydekay 12-08-2012 10:49 PM

Hi Nancy, how very sweet of you to mention my plum purdy snowman card in your favorites this week! what a wonderful surprise! thanks so much!
Happy Holidays!!
hugs
Judy

kittie747 12-09-2012 02:31 AM

Peggy, thank you so much for mentioning my Sparkly Snowy Tall Birch and Deer card this week. I really appreciate it.

hobbydujour 12-09-2012 03:06 AM

Peggy, thank ypu for mentioning my peaceful village among your favorites. I truly appreciate it. And thank you, Shellie, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie

Darla Ryan 12-09-2012 03:19 AM

Thank you Linda!!

Thank you so much Linda for mentioning my 'You're Vintage' card in the favs this week! I'm a huge fan of your gallery~
Shellie, thanks for the heads up, your work here is so appreciated ;D

sistersandie 12-09-2012 03:28 AM

These are my VERY favs' out of lots of superb cards this week :-

A Christmas Wish by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Framed Daisies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD142, Pam's Inspiration by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Babies are Bits of Stardust by Yvette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope all your cards are ready for posting !!!!

Sandie
x

stampin'nana 12-09-2012 03:39 AM

Good Morning, Thank you, Peggy for mentioning Audrey's card to me as one of your fav's for this week. I'm sure Audrey would appreciate this honor! Blessings to you and thank you Linda, for the heads up!

Holstein 12-09-2012 03:40 AM

Thanks Nancy and Peggy for the mention of my cards. Made my Sunday morning happy. Thanks Shellie for the notification. Judi, thanks for fixing my error>:)

Holstein 12-09-2012 03:43 AM

Thanks Sandie for the mention of my card....you are so kind.

Veertje 12-09-2012 03:49 AM

Thank you so much Shellied and ChaosMom for mentioning my Christmas Star with Berry and Shellied for also mentioning my Winter Friends card!! Thank you Linda (aka Holstein) for telling me about it!! You have made this bad weathered Sunday in The Netherlands much brighter!!

Hugs,
Mariska

hobbydujour 12-09-2012 03:50 AM

Many beautiful cards this week, Two of my favorites are:

BarbieP

Reddyisco

SandieLouise 12-09-2012 04:04 AM

Thanks Linda for mentioning my Grandmothers Garden tag/card... so thrilled.

tessaduck 12-09-2012 04:27 AM

Awesome tutorial, Judi!

Thanks to Peggy for mentioning my just saying card, and thanks to Linda for the head's up.

Here's a few of my favorites for last week:

delightful rosette tent topper:
WMW Eisley's Ark by Wendybell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

brilliant:
SC414 A Joyous Merry Christmas by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

white on white:

Weve all been there:
Humbug ! by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pretty spring:
Springtime for Pam by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wendybell 12-09-2012 05:12 AM

Thanks, Brenda, for mentioning my "Eisley's Ark" card. That's the most fun I've making a card in a long time!! :) And you made my day!! :)

scootsv 12-09-2012 05:43 AM

These are the cards I really liked this week.

mitchygitchygoomy In My Thoughts

mitchygitchygoomy Playing with Poinsettias

lisaadd Merry Christmas

dini Ornaments

Stamper K 12-09-2012 05:51 AM

Thank you Shellie for mentioning my Happy Birthday card. And thank you Linda for letting me know.

From Leanne 12-09-2012 05:57 AM

How very generous of you Nancy (stiz2003) for listing my card to your favorites this week "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow" . It's ALWAYS such a special pleasure and honor to be on the weekely fav's list from another fellow stamper. Thank you!!! :D

Wishing each of you out there a happy and blessed Christmas Season.
Hugs...Leanne

naturecoastcrafter 12-09-2012 06:12 AM

Linda and Peggy , consider this a "formal" thank you for mentioning my tux card here this week. Great way to start a morning. You're the bestest. Judy , great tutorial this week and thanks so much for the notice!!!

AudreyAnn 12-09-2012 06:51 AM

Nancy (stiz2003) - thank you for favoriting my Nature Silhouettes card!! It's an honor to be here today!!

Brenda (tessaduck) thank you to you as well, for letting me know!!

Hugs and Blessings everyone!
Audrey

AudreyAnn 12-09-2012 06:56 AM

Brenda, my sweet friend who I adore, thank you for mentioning both of my Natures Silhouettes cards!! I love a good masculine card but still struggle with them (I never know where to put all the girly elements that I love so much LOL!!!!!!)

Blessings to you :),
Audrey

Crafts 12-09-2012 07:22 AM

Elaine, how nice of you to mention my Nugget Rocker :D. And Brenda, thanks for your comment. Paying it forward... these neat flowers made from wallpaper samples and a music book:

Christmas Card Flowers by FL Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HamiltonGal 12-09-2012 07:30 AM

I just LOVE this beauty by TesaB - You Color My World

Illinois Marge 12-09-2012 08:05 AM

Peggy (jasonw1) -- thank you so much for mentioning my Autumn Barn card.

I'd like to pay it forward. These darling elves caught my eye this week:
punch art elves by 1crazypenguin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LilLuvsStampin 12-09-2012 08:19 AM

Peggy, thanks for a great start to my day by mentioning my Glitzy Poinsettia card! And thank you, chaosmom, for taking the time to tell me.

Here are some designs I favorited this week:

It's Raining by Schofield27

Christmas Ornament by MegsLeigh

FC:WT404 by Reddyisco

Christmas Table Favors by chelemom

Glass Ball ornaments by karjor

Christmas Elf Shoes by juliestamps (we actually made this same project at a stamp camp I attended yesterday; they were so easy and fun to make!)

Crafts 12-09-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilLuvsStampin (Post 19874521)
... Here are some designs I favorited this week:
FC:WT404 by Reddyisco ...

Here's a new link for that one:

Irishlatte 12-09-2012 08:32 AM

thanks Chaosmom for spotlighting my card...it was a joy to make!

Mutnik 12-09-2012 08:38 AM

Linda thank you for favoring my winter/spring card. I so appreciate the "feel good" that brings to me. :0)

Thank you too Judi for notifying me. That takes time and is very appreciated. :0)

SCS gals are the BEST!!!!

GailNM 12-09-2012 08:38 AM

Working 60+ hrs a week leaves little room for browsing (or commenting), but I did find some outstanding cards.
FS304 Teal and Lace by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Cardinals by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peaceful Observation by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS199 peace on earth by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Poinsettia by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS199 Plant Trio by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy to the World by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC414, Baby Lila by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD142, Pam's Inspiration by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS305 CAS Ornament by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MegsLeigh 12-09-2012 08:44 AM

Awww, thanks for the favorite, LilLuvsStampin!

I want to pay it forward, so here's a couple of my favorites from this week:

justwritedesigns 12-09-2012 08:50 AM

Wow, thanks so much, Peggy, for mentioning my Snowflake Noel & Christmas Snowflakes cards! You're such a sweetie and I'm so very honored!

Thanks, Elaine, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie

Shadow's Mom 12-09-2012 08:53 AM

Brenda (tessaduck) thank you so much for mentioning my SC414 A Joyous Merry Christmas card and thanks Linda (holstein) for letting me know!

Here's some beauties from the gallery this week:

Christmas Snowflakes SC414 by justwritedesigns

Une porte et sa couronne de nol by papierscrapetc.

Shabby Bird by marshallgal

Have a wonderfully creative week everyone!

Loll Thompson 12-09-2012 09:50 AM

Thanks Peggy for picking two of my cards from this week ... you made my day!

Here's of my favorites from this week:

FC:IC366 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT404 Sweet Blessing by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Elegant Framed Daisies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC404 Funky Noel by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers