Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Favorite Valentine Set? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/favorite-valentine-set-t567117.html)

littleladybug3 01-11-2013 11:23 AM

Favorite Valentine Set?
 
I am looking for a fun and versatile set (preferably photopolymer) with a variety of images and sentiments that could be used for occasions other than Valentine's Day as well...would love to know what your favorites are ;)

JanaM 01-11-2013 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have to admit that my favorite set this year is this one :
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/catalo...ses-turned.jpg

I am partial to Kristina Werner's kitties. You could use the kitties for wedding, engagement, friendship, etc.

I made this card with it -- so fun to color

http://images.splitcoaststampers.com...s_by_JanaM.jpg

Rachelrose 01-11-2013 01:57 PM

Since you specify photopolymer, how about this:

Papertrey Ink With All My Heart

There are matching dies for the hearts but those are backordered for a couple of weeks, unfortunately.

Could be used for wedding cards as well, or anniversaries, I figure.

buggainok 01-11-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanaM (Post 19936711)
I have to admit that my favorite set this year is this one :
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/catalo...ses-turned.jpg

I am partial to Kristina Werner's kitties. You could use the kitties for wedding, engagement, friendship, etc.

I made this card with it -- so fun to color

http://images.splitcoaststampers.com...s_by_JanaM.jpg

Adorable card! Love how you added the little kitty markings, too.:)

littleladybug3 01-11-2013 03:08 PM

Oh my, your card is adorable! Love those little kitties!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanaM (Post 19936711)
I have to admit that my favorite set this year is this one :
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/catalo...ses-turned.jpg

I am partial to Kristina Werner's kitties. You could use the kitties for wedding, engagement, friendship, etc.

I made this card with it -- so fun to color

http://images.splitcoaststampers.com...s_by_JanaM.jpg


littleladybug3 01-11-2013 03:12 PM

I do love this set! I probably should have started my search earlier, I am sure there are alot of stamp sets and dies like these selling out right about now...did you get them?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachelrose (Post 19936712)
Since you specify photopolymer, how about this:

Papertrey Ink With All My Heart

There are matching dies for the hearts but those are backordered for a couple of weeks, unfortunately.

Could be used for wedding cards as well, or anniversaries, I figure.


littleladybug3 01-11-2013 03:18 PM

I came across these today, looks like they were just released yesterday:

Simple Hearts- CLEAR

Lovely Ladybug- CLEAR

Thanks so much for showing me these great sets! I know there are so many stamp companies out there I am not familiar with yet.

Keep those suggestions coming!

littleladybug3 01-12-2013 05:49 AM

Would love to see more favorites!

JoBear2 01-12-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanaM (Post 19936711)
I have to admit that my favorite set this year is this one :

I am partial to Kristina Werner's kitties. You could use the kitties for wedding, engagement, friendship, etc.

I made this card with it -- so fun to color

http://images.splitcoaststampers.com...s_by_JanaM.jpg

Oh my gosh, how ADORABLE! Checking out your website right NOW! :D

mom2n2 01-12-2013 06:26 PM

Here are some sets from a few of my favorite companies.

No Matter What from Verve

Love Notes from Verve

Homespun Hearts from Lisa Johnson Designs for MFT

A bunch of new Valentines sets from Taylored Expressions

littleladybug3 01-13-2013 05:35 AM

Oh, wow! These are all awesome! I especially love the Lisa Johnson Designs set. I noticed she has a border set that goes with it too ;) Thanks for these recommendations!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2n2 (Post 19938946)


littleladybug3 01-13-2013 03:27 PM

Would love some more suggestions...got any more favorites?

littleladybug3 01-17-2013 06:16 AM

Just looking to see what you all are buying to make your valentines with this year...

littleladybug3 01-18-2013 09:37 AM

Came across this one:

Lots of Love Clear Photopolymer Stamps | Avery Elle

PH in VA 01-18-2013 04:59 PM

I ♥ this set!
Lawn Fawn - my silly valentine

PH in VA 01-18-2013 05:18 PM

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has several sets. Here are links to a few of them; feel welcome to browse around their site for others you might like.

Bottom of My Heart Clear Stamp Set

Cocoa's Heart Clear Stamp Set

Love From Cocoa Clear Stamp Set

Love From Rhubarb Clear Stamp Set

You & Me Clear Stamp Set

littleladybug3 01-19-2013 05:05 PM

Thanks so much! Love that Lawn Fawn set and the Bottom of My Heart set...might just have to get me one of those...;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PH in VA (Post 19950485)
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has several sets. Here are links to a few of them; feel welcome to browse around their site for others you might like.

Bottom of My Heart Clear Stamp Set

Cocoa's Heart Clear Stamp Set

Love From Cocoa Clear Stamp Set

Love From Rhubarb Clear Stamp Set

You & Me Clear Stamp Set


littleladybug3 01-19-2013 05:06 PM

Recently discovered this company...really like its style ;)

New Arrivals - WPlus9 Design Studio, LLC

littleladybug3 01-20-2013 06:39 PM

Thought I would share this great set from Simon Says Stamp:

*Simon Says Clear Stamps JUST A LOVE NOTE sss101212

cullenwr 01-20-2013 07:23 PM

I'm really loving these new sets from Verve:
No Matter What
Stronger Love

littleladybug3 01-21-2013 12:36 PM

These are both wonderful sets, I especially like the Stronger Love set! Could use that over and over ;) Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cullenwr (Post 19954643)
I'm really loving these new sets from Verve:
No Matter What
Stronger Love


littleladybug3 01-21-2013 12:37 PM

Here is another I really like:

Lovey Dovey Sentiments

TLady 01-23-2013 06:10 AM

I'm not able to purchase NEW stamps this year for Valentines BUT, if I were able to, I purchase this set over at ODB (Our Daily Bread), Check here:
LOVE ONE ANOTHER It's called "Love One Another" I think it would be a VERY VERSITILE SET!

yungs 01-23-2013 07:42 AM

If you like digital stamps, Squigglefly has six different sets called My Punny Valentine. They come with all kinds of funny sentiments and the images are great for other every day cards as well.
My Punny Valentine Set One
My Punny Valentine Set Two
My Punny Valentine Set Three
My Punny Valentine Set Four
My Punny Valentine Set Five
My Punny Valentine Set Six

cjzim 01-23-2013 01:55 PM

I was about to suggest You And Me by Sweet n Sassy Stamps when I saw that PH in VA posted it above - that set is great for Valentines, anniversaries, kid's cards - I've used it lots.

littleladybug3 01-24-2013 05:04 PM

That pizza set is alot of fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by yungs (Post 19959539)
If you like digital stamps, Squigglefly has six different sets called My Punny Valentine. They come with all kinds of funny sentiments and the images are great for other every day cards as well.
My Punny Valentine Set One
My Punny Valentine Set Two
My Punny Valentine Set Three
My Punny Valentine Set Four
My Punny Valentine Set Five
My Punny Valentine Set Six


littleladybug3 01-24-2013 05:05 PM

That one is definitely going on my {long} list :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjzim (Post 19960238)
I was about to suggest You And Me by Sweet n Sassy Stamps when I saw that PH in VA posted it above - that set is great for Valentines, anniversaries, kid's cards - I've used it lots.


littleladybug3 01-24-2013 05:06 PM

This one is "sew" cute too:

Needle Little Love

:) ;) :)

littleladybug3 01-24-2013 05:09 PM

That is lovely indeed. The font is beautiful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLady (Post 19959276)
I'm not able to purchase NEW stamps this year for Valentines BUT, if I were able to, I purchase this set over at ODB (Our Daily Bread), Check here:
LOVE ONE ANOTHER It's called "Love One Another" I think it would be a VERY VERSITILE SET!


Jo Ann F. 01-26-2013 02:37 PM

I think this valentine set from Quietfire Design is beautiful. The lovely calligraphy adds a touch of romance to any card or project. It is a Canadian company, but you can also order in US dollars through facebook and etsy and they ship in the US.

QueenOfInkland 01-27-2013 05:15 AM

My two favorite valentine sets are both retired Stampin Up sets: One set is 'Animal Valentines'. The other set (I don't have the set name) is 4 stamps of cows for various occasions, one of which is a Cupid Cow for Valentine's day. Both sets have very cute images and are great for coloring is that's something you enjoy. These sets are commonly for sale on eBay.

Ellibelle 01-27-2013 05:26 AM

This is not a clear set, it's clingmounted rubber. It's my favorite right now

Love and Hugs by Whimsy Stamps.

Jill with a G 01-27-2013 09:31 AM

I think this little cupid is adorable! From Archivers or Art Impressions Stamps:
Gotcha

littleladybug3 01-28-2013 04:40 PM

Love seeing everyone's favorites! Thanks so much for sharing ;) I limited myself for just requesting photopolymer...so I am open to hearing about the rubber/cling mount too...keep those favorites coming ;)


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:05 PM.