Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Does anyone have Halloween ideas? (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/does-anyone-have-halloween-ideas-t561318.html)

stampwithbernie 09-19-2012 11:46 PM

Does anyone have Halloween ideas?

1 Attachment(s)
Halloween's coming soon and I need more ideas. Does anyone have ideas for Halloween treat holders like your child would take to school for classmates?

I have one cute idea for a ghost treat holder with instructions on my website if anyone is interested.

fairsinger 09-20-2012 12:24 AM

Your treat holder is adorable! Here's one that might be bigger than what you're looking for, but I just saw it in the gallery and it's so cute! She has a video tutorial and instructions on her blog:

tricky treat box by juliestamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen99 09-20-2012 05:03 AM

What about book marks? They are quick and easy! You can probably find some here in the gallery, if you just type it into the search engine! Have fun!!

kimberlym 09-20-2012 05:56 AM

I plan on putting a few glow bracelets in a 1" x 8" cellophane bag with a cute scallop circle topper. I have issues about loose candy in those long bags and hope my daughter's kindergarten classmates will enjoy the glow bracelets just as much.

stampwithbernie 09-20-2012 08:41 AM

Oh wow, thanks--what great ideas! I know they will like the glow bracelets and I agree much safer. I love the bigger bag and I think I might make some of these.

Crafts 09-20-2012 10:06 AM

Bernie, that circle punch is a clever way to do your ghost's mouth.

I did these Nugget Rockers for Halloween, but I wouldn't want to make 30 of them. ;)
Halloween Nugget Rockers by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kellybee 09-21-2012 06:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I just made some folders with notebooks and pencils for non-candy trick-or-treaters, little sort of "matchbook" packaging with jellybeans and some lollipop holders...still looking for good ways to use up the way-too-much Halloween patterned paper in my stash!

buggainok 09-21-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellybee (Post 19702466)
I just made some folders with notebooks and pencils for non-candy trick-or-treaters, little sort of "matchbook" packaging with jellybeans and some lollipop holders...still looking for good ways to use up the way-too-much Halloween patterned paper in my stash!

Kelly, love what you made.:) And your photography is great, too!

Cathy H 09-22-2012 08:00 AM

Kelly, I love your Halloween treats too - and love your Halloween station. What a great idea! (If I had room on my desk I would do it too!!!)

kellybee 09-22-2012 10:28 AM

Awwww, some sweet comments! Thanks so much. I just got back into paper crafting after taking a little break this summer. It's great to be playing in my craft room again.

Beate 09-23-2012 06:31 AM

2 Attachment(s)
We have quite a few box tutorials in the tutorial section that will work for Halloween. Type in box, bag, or even Halloween into the search engine there and see what will come up.

I uploaded two different Halloween treat holder into the gallery just yesterday and today:

Primitive Pumpkins Treats

Halloween Treat Cone

sc magnolia 09-23-2012 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampwithbernie (Post 19698587)
Halloween's coming soon and I need more ideas. Does anyone have ideas for Halloween treat holders like your child would take to school for classmates?

I have one cute idea for a ghost treat holder with instructions on my website if anyone is interested.

I have a Halloween board on Pinterest that might help you.
SU Halloween

edianekent 09-27-2012 10:35 AM

I love the little coffin treat holders made from the Petal Cone Die - check out Stamp 4 Fun with Selene Kempton ~ Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator: 8/30 Stampin' Up! Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit and Coffin Pouch from the Petal Cone Die, FREE TUTORIAL

charkinsmom 09-28-2012 01:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a bracelet I made a few years ago. Your can find the images here Clearly Vintage: Halloween

sc magnolia 09-28-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edianekent (Post 19713728)

I was wondering how people made those! I love it, thanks for sharing!!

StickUps 09-29-2012 09:03 AM

Holy Cow - These are great ideas. I pinned a bunch of them on Pinterest. Thanks for the inspiration. Beginning tomorrow Catered Crop is having a Halloween themed challenge. (Yep, spoiler here.) Be sure to join us. Meanwhile, here's my Halloween Pinterest Board .