Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, Nov 10, 2013 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-sunday-nov-10-2013-a-t580707.html)

fionna51 11-10-2013 04:37 AM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, Nov 10, 2013

Good morning everyone!

Welcome to the CAS favorites thread. This is where you share the CAS loveliness you found and favorite this week.

Now, since my computer seems to be taking my clicks on a back arrow to mean "close the browser" I plan to do this post in pieces. If you're reading this before I put in post number 2, then I'm not done!

Here's my favorites:

Sarah.Jane

AmyR

limedoodle

dawnsing

hobbydujour

dostamping

rosigrld

Ardyth

fionna51 11-10-2013 04:51 AM

I guess I'll have to finish my faves here...no more edit button!

basilefamily

Bar

Michele G

kolling143

Biggan

donidoodle

ltecler

nancy littrell

swldebbie

PLUS...A huge welcome to swldebbie! She will be joining the team that posts this thread every week.

fionna51 11-10-2013 04:52 AM

Need help linking your Favorites ? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

hobbydujour 11-10-2013 05:13 AM

Yes, what happened to those edit buttons on the "Favorites" threads???

Anyway, thank you so much, Diane, for listing my card as one of your favorites. It always thrills me to make this CAS list. I truly appreciate your nod. Thank you too, Karen, for being SO conscientious in the work you do to be the "official notifier". Hugs, Sallie

momof5sons 11-10-2013 05:38 AM

Good Sunday morning! Lots of amazing cards this week - and I actually got time to enjoy them! Here are a few of the best:

Even Arizona Maine's discard pile is lovely based on her Recycled Poppies
girlgeek101's Bright Christmas Trees is CAS diecut nirvana
jojot's Santa Believe is the perfect combination of fun and bright
Mrs. Noofy's Christmas Skates inspires a wonderful decoration and a wonderful card
DandI93's Reindeer Fun was too cute (and good clean fun!)
angelladcrockett's Hello Friend uses one of my favorite techniques with amazing results
Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, everyone! Thanks Karen for spreading the happy news of being mentioned on this thread. Have a peaceful week.

swldebbie 11-10-2013 07:08 AM

Thanks, Diane, for including my "Peace, Joy and Love" card on your list of favorites from the week. Thanks, too, to Karen for letting me know. Thanks to both of you, too, for the warm welcome!

Mrs Noofy 11-10-2013 07:14 AM

Thank you so much Marie (Momof5sons) for including my 'skate' card in your list of favourites this week. Also thank you to Karen for giving me the 'heads-up'. Here are some of the fine cards I favoured this week.

Santa Believes jhg by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Window Scene IC414 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC414, Merriest Wishes by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT452 ~ Movember by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy a creative week everyone.
Sue

swldebbie 11-10-2013 07:51 AM

Here are my CAS favorites from last week:

Christmas Wreath by kthaman
I just fell in love with this sweet, whimsical wreath in its bright, yet light, colors and the added interest of the embossed base card used to mat it.

Peaceful Christmas by Loll Thompson
One of my favorite color combos, particularly for winter/Christmas cards. I loved the whole card, but particularly loved Loll's little white tree adorned with the red bling.

CC451 Friends by hobbydujour
I love the soft look of the poppies, contrasted with the sharp embossed lines on the side and bottom of this card. Perfect balance.

Muse42 by Ardyth
I love Ardyth's style, and I think this has to be one of my all-time favorites. The pop of color provided by the washi tape takes this card from nice to WOW!!! for me.

MIX41 Recycled Poppies by Arizona Maine
I was even more taken with this classy card when I read the description of how it was made with so many recycled items. Talk about art from trash....

Endless Love for Endless Wishes by smithr66
One layer perfection -- colors, layout, everything. If I had a "CASE" folder, this one would be in it!

IC414 White for Christmas by donidoodle
Such a classy white on white card - who needs color, when you can create such beauty just using various textures and shapes?

ATCAS 1st Anniversary by nancy littrell
All the small details -- embossed balloon, baker's twine, and the little banner -- make this card a delight. (Of course, the red doesn't hurt either!)

hobbydujour 11-10-2013 07:54 AM

Thank you so much, Debbie, for mentioning my card. It is always an honor to be on a CAS favorites list. I appreciate it. Thank you too, Karen, for your notifications. Hugs, Sallie

k dunbrook 11-10-2013 08:15 AM

Thanks so much Sue, for the mention of my card here...very appreciated!
hugs,
K

Loll Thompson 11-10-2013 08:24 AM

Thank you Debbie for mentioning my Peaceful Christmas card and thanks to Karen for letting me know. Congrats on joining the CAS team Debbie!! :)

justwritedesigns 11-10-2013 08:27 AM

Thank you so much, Sue (Mrs Noofy), for mentioning my Christmas Window Scene! You're so sweet and I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Karen, mf, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie

Loll Thompson 11-10-2013 10:01 AM

Here's my favorites for this week:

ATCAS 1st Anniversary by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414 Welcome Christmas by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC414, Merriest Wishes by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
GameBoy by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FFC21 - Red, Aqua and White by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wreath Wishes by Sarah.Jane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello *Studio Calico Card Kit Cuppa.* by picard76 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Wreath kth by kthaman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Time to Deliver the Presents! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Miss Boo 11-10-2013 10:13 AM

Making it a quick stop today; it's been a very busy week.

DandI93

sistersandie

anyas101

hskelly

Loll Thompson

DandI93

hobbydujour

stampercamper

Sarah.Jane

nancy littrell

Miss Boo 11-10-2013 10:15 AM

All my links work this week. :D

rosigrld 11-10-2013 10:58 AM

thank so much, Dianne, for picking my card as a CAS favorite this week! and a big thanks to Karen for letting me know!!

limedoodle 11-10-2013 11:19 AM

Thank you Diane for mentioning my card :) what a lovely way to end the weekend.

nancy littrell 11-10-2013 11:45 AM

Wow...thank you so much Diane, Debbie and Loll for mentioning my ATCAS Anniversary card. I have to admit...it was my favorite this week too :-) Thank you too Jen for mentioning my Stitched Sketch card. Always a treat to be mentioned by my CAS mentor :-) Hugs to Karen for letting us all know our cards are special :-)

kthaman 11-10-2013 12:53 PM

Thank you swldebbie and Loll for mentioning my Christmas Wreath card!!

k dunbrook 11-10-2013 12:56 PM

Thanks so much Loll, for the mention of my card here...always an honour.
hugs,
K

karrenj 11-10-2013 01:13 PM

Thanks Loll, for mentioning my GameBoy card - coming from a CAS idol like you, it's a treat :)

Thanks to Karen for letting me know.

hobbydujour 11-10-2013 01:21 PM

Thank you, Jen, for listing my card as one of your favorites. It means a lot to me and I appreciate it. Thank you too, Karen, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie

swldebbie 11-10-2013 01:32 PM

Thanks, Loll, for including my "Time to Deliver the Presents" card among your favorites this week. You know my white space and other CAS-related phobias and love/encourage me anyway. You are the best!

Thanks, too, to Karen for her tireless efforts to let us all know when we've been mentioned.

smithr66 11-10-2013 04:29 PM

Thanks swldebbie for your kind words about my card; however, the link is not to my card. It is to a very cute card by Kathy Curry.

susanbri 11-10-2013 04:29 PM

I'm late posting mine today but here they are at last:

SUO Wetlands by stampinandstuff

IC414 Hot Chocolate Martini by Arizona Maine

CCC13 - White Christmas by ohmypaper!

For Queen Dara by fionna51

MIX41 Fleece Mittens by DandI93

CCMC276 Endless Wishes by stampercamper

3D Christmas Star by nancy littrell

Pink and Green Snowflake by Glitter Goddess

CAS245 Warm Thoughts by momof5sons

Celebrate the Season! by abbysmom2198

CAS245, Gold Thread by Holstein

DandI93 11-10-2013 04:47 PM

Thank you Jen and Loll for mentioning my Welcome Christmas card.
Thank you Jen and Marie for mentioning my Reindeer Fun card.
Thank you Sue for mentioning my Fleece Mittens card this week in your favorites as well... I appreciate it very much...

Thank you Karen for letting me know... Hugs for everyone...

Arizona Maine 11-10-2013 05:02 PM

Susan (susanbri), thank you ever so much for having my card in your favorites, and thank you Karen for all the notifications too!

swldebbie 11-10-2013 05:13 PM

Oops! One of my links was wrong.

THIS is Nancy's (smithr66) beautiful card!

Holstein 11-10-2013 05:20 PM

Thanks so much Susan for the mention of my card this week in the cas thread. Warms my heart. Thanks Karen for notifying me. Linda

ohmypaper! 11-10-2013 05:44 PM

Susan, Thank you so much for favoring my "White Christmas"! It was so fun to create. Thanks for this special honor!! You made my night!!!!

fionna51 11-10-2013 06:20 PM

Thanks, Susan for favorite-ing my fall leaves card! I appreciate it muchly!

AND thanks for pointing out several that I missed seeing this week ;) Can't have that, can we?!

And as always, thanks to Karen...

momof5sons 11-10-2013 06:28 PM

Thanks Susan for the warm fuzzies ...so sweet of you to mention my Warm Thoughts card. Thanks to the lovely Karen for letting me know. Hugz to you both and have a wonderful week.

abbysmom2198 11-10-2013 06:30 PM

What a great way to end the weekend by finding an email from Karen in my inbox! Thanks Karen for letting me know! And thanks so much Susan for liking my Celebrate the Season card!

k dunbrook 11-11-2013 08:49 AM

bump

k dunbrook 11-11-2013 01:54 PM

and bump again...

Sarah.Jane 11-11-2013 11:58 PM

Thank you so much for the mentions Loll and Diane! *hugs* Thank you for the notice Karen!

picard76 11-15-2013 09:01 PM

Oh wow, thank you Loll for mentioning my card, totally made my day!