Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   CLEAN AND SIMPLE (CAS) FAVORITES FOR THE WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 4, 2012 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-november-4-2012-a-t563733.html)

lisa lara 11-03-2012 08:30 PM

CLEAN AND SIMPLE (CAS) FAVORITES FOR THE WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 4, 2012

Hi. Lisa here. First....remember to set your clocks back where you have daylight savings.

Okay that said.........welcome to the CAS (Clean And Simple) thread. Everyone can participate. This thread is a place for you to give recognition to those CAS cards from the past week that have just knocked your socks off here in the SCS gallery.

Here are my faves:

kyann22 - HOPEFUL BLOOMING

va.sunshine - SWEET TREES

TreasureOiler - HI, LET'S CHAT FMS59

Calico - FAITH IN NATURE PEAR

Calico - MAPLE LEAF HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Beate - POLKA DOT TREE

k dunbrook - IC361, SPECKLED CHRISTMAS

Loll Thompson - THINKING OF YOU

Anne Ryan - #1 STRESS RELIEVER

Cindy Hall - DAZZLING ORNAMENT KEEPSAKES

limedoodle - ABSOLUTELY AWESOME

k dunbrook - WT399, GREETINGS OF THE SEASON

Markey - HAPPY HOLIDAYS TREE

artystamper - HYCCT THE JOY THAT YOU GIVE

MakiJ - SC409 - JUST BEE-CAUSE

Smoatsmom - A BURLAP TREE

lisaadd - CAS-UAL FRIDAYS STAMPS

naturecoastcrafter - ENFRANCAIS KISSES

kokirose - CAS194, HYCCT14, LIFE IS A MATTER OF MOMENTS

Loll Thompson - LOVELY SUNSET

monkeymama - CAS:LET IT SNOW

ScrappingMommyof3 - DARE TO DREAM

Beate - WASHI HI

Shadow's Mom - CAS194 PINK ANGEL JOY

k dunbrook - CAS194, COLLAGED FERNS

stampercamper - CAS194 SNOWFLAKE SOIREE

lisa lara 11-03-2012 08:42 PM

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy (or right click on your mouse and choose copy).

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there (or right click on your mouse and choose paste). Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

REMEMBER IF YOU WERE FAVED GRAB YOUR BADGE FOR YOUR BLOG HERE.

k dunbrook 11-03-2012 08:56 PM

Wow Lisa....I am truly honoured by you and the mention of 3 of my cards....heartfelt thanks!!

tessaduck 11-03-2012 09:18 PM

WooHoo

Jazzed!! Oregon Ducks just beat USC. It was a great game, full on and full time.

AND I get to brag on these fabulous cards:

weaving ribbon through loops:
Holly Jolly Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

silhouette over geometric:
A Heartfelt Thank You by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pink sky and trees:
HYCCT1231, Sunset in the woods by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

snowflake collage stamping:
WT399 Snowy Scene by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bright and geometric:
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

doggie collage stamping:
Ruff day collage by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bird collage stamping:
CAS194....Papaya Collage by debhorst - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fairsinger 11-03-2012 09:23 PM

So many lovely CAS cards added to the gallery this week! Here are my CAS favorites:

A Heartfelt Thank You by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Always thinking of you by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last of 2012 by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1228 Believe by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CFC77 Masculine Card #1 by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Merry by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share their beautiful work in the gallery!

Loll Thompson 11-03-2012 11:01 PM

Thank you Lisa, for mentioning two of my cards this week, GF!! And thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for mentioning my Holly Jolly Christmas card!!

I didn't get much time to look in the gallery ... but here are a few of my favorites that I spotted this week:

IC361 Lavender Hills Sympathy by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Leafy Thanks by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC361 Sapphire Anniversary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC361, Speckled Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC361 MR. BLUE FLAKE by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT399, Greetings of the Season by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCREW1112CF Snowflake Glimmer by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Loll by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell 11-03-2012 11:08 PM

Thanks so much Loll for mentioning my snowflake glimmer card. I am still so JAZZED UP about those Ducks :-) Go Ducks and the BEAV's won too. Oregon football is alive and well :-)
Back tomorrow with my fav's....

limedoodle 11-04-2012 01:39 AM

Thank you Lisa for mentioning my "Absolutely Awesome" card. I do struggle with boy cards so I'm so pleased you liked it. Thanks Karen as always for letting us all know the good news :)

sue28 11-04-2012 02:17 AM

Favourites For Week Ending 4/11/12

Hi there, I am away on a short holiday with my DH but have managed to still take a look at the galleries and have favoured a few beauties here -

CAS194, HYCCT14, Life is a matter of moments by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kokiroseLife by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers naturecoastcrafterCAS194 adaptable by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers tessaduck
Have a happy week stamping,

Sue :-D

naturecoastcrafter 11-04-2012 03:50 AM

Sue, thanks so much for the "love." You and the stampers who do the notifications are sweethearts.

naturecoastcrafter 11-04-2012 03:58 AM

Favorites

These were SOME of my favorites for this week:

CAS194 APPLE LICIOUS COLLAGE by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS194....Papaya Collage by debhorst - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
thank you collage by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS194 Happy Collage by janellelarson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS194 adaptable by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS194 Collage by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fionna51 11-04-2012 04:00 AM

Thanks, Brenda, for giving my "ruff day" card a shout out this week. Made my morning!

Here's some lovely creations that haven't been mentioned yet...

lynn.mangan

BratBee

Smoatsmom

Loll Thompson

Torico

bfinlay

Biggan

jenmitchell

swldebbie

Happy stamping!

Holstein 11-04-2012 04:28 AM

Thanks so much Loll for the mention of my card. Totally made my Sunday morning. Linda

Shadow's Mom 11-04-2012 05:24 AM

Lisa, you are so sweet to mention my Pink Angel Joy Card! What a great start to my week! Thank you!

And Karen, big hugs for the time you take to notify people! Thank you!

Shadow's Mom 11-04-2012 05:37 AM

Oops...forgot to add my faves for the week:

Holly Jolly Christmas by Loll Thompson
Life by naturecoastcrafter
First Class Friend by Schofield27

Have fun creating this week everyone! See you in the gallery!

k dunbrook 11-04-2012 05:45 AM

Thanks so much Brenda aka Tessaduck, for the mention of my card...very appreciated!

k dunbrook 11-04-2012 05:47 AM

Thanks so much also to Amy aka fairsinger for the mention of my card here...very appreciated!

naturecoastcrafter 11-04-2012 05:47 AM

Hugs and smooches, Lee-Anne.

k dunbrook 11-04-2012 05:47 AM

wow...thanks Loll for the mention of two of my cards here...I am truly honoured and delighted! You ladies sure know how to make a girl feel good.

tessaduck 11-04-2012 05:58 AM

Whoops and giggles! Thanks to Sue and Jean for mentioning my adaptable collage-stamped stash of sans sentiment cards. Try thaying that with a lithp.

Thanks, Karen, for the head's up.

hobbydujour 11-04-2012 06:21 AM

Brenda(tessaduck), thank you for ear-marking my snowy scene as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it since I felt a little "rusty" after being gone for a bit. Thank you too, Karen, for the TERRIFIC work you do each Sunday spreading the joy. Hugs, Sallie

Ksnurse 11-04-2012 06:43 AM

Brenda....thx so much for mentioning my sunset card....wow...I normally struggle so much with CAS so this means a lot....you've really blessed my day...and thx Karen for letting me know...

rosigrld 11-04-2012 06:52 AM

thank you so much, jean (naturecoastcrafter) for picking my "thank you collage" card as a favorite! what a lovely way to start the day! and thank you to karen for letting me know!

~Fee~ 11-04-2012 08:04 AM

Here are some of my CAS favorites from last week:

Fall Leaves and Leaf Border by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC361 Lovely Lily by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Meadow Leaf TLLB by 3 Little Love Bugs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
KISS Masculine Card by catherinep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PPA146 by Petal Pusher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy tree by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

swldebbie 11-04-2012 08:11 AM

Thanks, Diane (aka Fionna51), for mentioning my ladybug card as one of your favorites this week. It was super fun to make and I am so glad you liked it.

Thanks, too, to Karen for letting me know.

Will be back later with my favs list.

TreasureOiler 11-04-2012 08:39 AM

Oh my gosh, Lisa! Thanks for mentioning my HI, Let's Chat card. So happy you liked it!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Loll Thompson 11-04-2012 08:48 AM

Thanks to fionna51 for mentioning my Happy Birthday To You card ... and to Shadow's Mom for mentioning my Holly Jolly Christmas card - so sweet of you both!

Thanks Karen for all your time notifiying everyone ... you brighten everyone's day!

k dunbrook 11-04-2012 09:05 AM

Thanks so very much Sylvia aka Fee for the mention of my card here...very appreciated!!

donidoodle 11-04-2012 09:32 AM

A great big smiley Thank You to Loll for mentioning my lavendar hills sympathy card.
I'm glad you liked it! ...and to Karen for letting me know...thanks

Holstein 11-04-2012 10:08 AM

Karen, I just wanted to say thanks for all your time and dedication to this wonderful thread. You are much appreciated. Thanks again.

jasonw1 11-04-2012 10:56 AM

A big sweet hug to Loll for mentioning two of my cards this week. It is so wonderful to have your inspiring work back in the gallery!! A hug and a Thank You to Karen for letting me know!!! Happy Sunday to you both.

k dunbrook 11-04-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holstein (Post 19802158)
Karen, I just wanted to say thanks for all your time and dedication to this wonderful thread. You are much appreciated. Thanks again.

aawwhh....thanks....glad I am able to do it...
Like I always say...Hope it made you smile!!!!:)

mamaxsix 11-04-2012 11:09 AM

Thanks to Amy/fairsinger for listing my card Last of 2012. i really enjoyed participating in this year's Hope You Can Cling To challenges and it was a fun card to go out on!
Here are some of my favorites this week:
Cork, Canvas or Clay by amyk3868 with a beautiful chalked embossed bg and pretty sponged layered flowers
Ruff day collage by fionna51 with pretty layered stamping and fun ribbon/bling accents and
Negative Snowflake by Beate with a cool strip bg die cut then layered with the die cut offset over the negative...genius!

Beate 11-04-2012 11:37 AM

Thank you Lisa, Amy, Sylvia and Gail for mentioning one (or two, thanks Lisa) of my cards in your list! You guys are so sweet.

There were a lot of gorgeous CAS creations in the gallery this week. Here are a few that caught my eye:

- Sylvia's Christmas Wishes
- Debbie's Hang In There
- Debby's Absolutely Awesome (I could add her entire gallery!)
- Karen's Greetings of the Season (I could add her entire gallery!)
- Lynn's Happy Dancing for you
- Lisa's CAS-ual Friday Stamps (loved all her cards this week)
- Michelle' s Happy Holidays
- Marisa's CAS(e) this sketch
- MASKerade 's Fantastic Voyage

3 Little Love Bugs 11-04-2012 11:45 AM

Thanks, Sylvia, for mentioning my card, what a great way to start the week! :)

And thank you, Karen, for letting me know!

janellelarson 11-04-2012 12:31 PM

Thank you, Jean, for listing my card as one of your favorites this week. Thank you, Karen, for letting me know! You both are the best!!

susanbri 11-04-2012 12:48 PM

I'm late posting mine this week so most of my favourites have already been listed. Here are those that no-one else has mentioned:

HYCCT1231 nature by Kelly H
PPA 146 / FMS59 by ocstamper34
You're Brrrr-fect! by ~Fee~
CCC12 Oct - Christmas Postage by ceedee
Something clear by fionna51
vellum window by fionna51
Mighty Oak Split by Card Shark

k dunbrook 11-04-2012 01:07 PM

Thanks so very much Beate for the mention of my card here...you are too sweet!

swldebbie 11-04-2012 01:47 PM

Beate, you made my day! Thanks so much for mentioning my "Hang in there" card.

limedoodle 11-04-2012 02:23 PM

Thanks Beate for the mention of my "Absolutely Awesome" card. So glad you liked it :)