Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) favorites for the week ending June 10, 2012 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-june-10-2012-a-t555616.html)

fionna51 06-09-2012 06:14 PM

Clean and Simple (CAS) favorites for the week ending June 10, 2012

Welcome to the thread where we all share the CAS gorgeousness that we saw and favorited this week. Everyone is invited to participate and I hope that you do, because I always miss some gorgeous creations! :rolleyes:

So, what does it mean to be Clean and Simple?
It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point

Now...here's some of what I favorited this week...

limedoodle

whoistracy

teristampsalot

T. Joy

jentimko

Schofield27

thePaperPerch

mamamostamps

ElaineUhl

kerbear

Arizona Maine

Now it's your turn...!

fionna51 06-09-2012 06:16 PM

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

TrishG 06-09-2012 08:03 PM

Some of my CAS favorites from this week...

100.18 Three Monsters by LancasterLurker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS278 - Sympathy Card by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS173 - Ways to Use It! by Darsie1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS173 Joy by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS173 A-B-C by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS173 DAD by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PP98 - Summertime by Cindy Hall - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Make Lemonade, Blissful Botanicals Card by inkerbelle_dot_com - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Retro Sketch #11 Dinoroar! by junior tx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Celebrate today by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
More DSP Sampler Sets by berlycece - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Elegant Butterfly Card by StampinSharon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Graduation, Alexander by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
another 10 minute or less card by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pony's Papillon Get Well by Emma F - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hands Free Butterflies F4A120 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
No Peeking! by Minders - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Birthday by pdncurrier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Last Loads of Love by mandypandy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell 06-09-2012 08:07 PM

Here are my favorites. There may be repeats, but just makes them more special...right ?!? Enjoy....

PaperPunchScissors....You Color My World

Loll Thompson...Cloudy Polka-dot Tree

Arizona Maine....CAS Sympathy Card

hskelly....QFTD From the Heart

Miss Minx....Flower Chickadees

mamamostamps...Retro Colour Q

Petal Pusher....Bold Happy Father's Day

Schofield27....Wishing You Joy

k dunbrook...Dudes Rule

bon2stamp..Red, White and Blue

Luv Flowers....Congratulations

T. Joy 06-09-2012 08:14 PM

How sweet of you to mention my card, Diane! Thank you! :)

tessaduck 06-09-2012 08:37 PM

A couple this week:

Beautiful trees:
Trees for Sympathy by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clever gift set with pearls:
CAS173 by TAMRA BEATON - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 06-09-2012 10:00 PM

Brenda (tessaduck), thank you so much for mentioning my Trees for Sympathy as a CAS Favorite! I'm thrilled!

Here are my favourites this week:

Hands Free Butterflies F4A120 by sweetnsassystamps
Happiness.. by stampinandrea
Storybook Surprise by cjzim
Gatefold Wedding by lynkim
Pony's Papillon Get Well by Emma F
Negitive 3x3 Notes by Risa
Butterflies Thinking of You by elmo98ca
CAS173 Joy by Arizona Maine

mamamostamps 06-10-2012 04:10 AM

Thank you Diane & Nancy, what a nice surprise :)

Petal Pusher 06-10-2012 04:47 AM

Thanks, Nancy, for the should out on my Bold Happy Father's Day card. Mary

k dunbrook 06-10-2012 05:01 AM

Special thanks to Nancy, for the mention of my Dudes Rule card...so very appreciated!!

momof5sons 06-10-2012 05:09 AM

No gallery time at all this week, so I am grateful for this thread to point me to the highlights. This beauty by Linda aka Holstein is my only must-be-shared this week:
Or Challenge
Thanks to everyone who posts cards and those who acknowledge outstanding work on this thread. Have a peaceful week.

kerbear 06-10-2012 05:52 AM

Thanks for mentioning my card...Very much appreciated! I'm headed over to weed through my favorites and will be back.

ETA:

Here are a few of my FAVORITE CAS cards this week:

Biggan's Carpe Diem LOVE the twine and button treatment!

Lovenestwest's chamomile-summer starfruit Love the YELLOW and BLACK!

Arizona Maine's CAS Sympathy Card Love the hint of sparkle and the "frame" inking along the leaf.

kthaman's Graduation Word Collage LOVE the pops of color!

mamamostamps' Male Teacher Card Love the simplicity of the design and the colors!!!

mamamostamps' Retro ColourQ Love the bold colors and the layout.

Biggan's F4A120 No Scissors Love the dots and the collage design.

thePaperPerch's Thinking of You Such a sweet card! Love everything about it!!!

Minders' Raspberry Cheers LOOKS DEELISH!!!

Zindorf's Strung up Christmas Gettin' me in the MOOD! Minty Fresh!

Holstein 06-10-2012 05:58 AM

Thank-you so much Marie for the mention of my card. Made my day:) Thanks Karen for the thumbs up! Linda

artycarty 06-10-2012 07:28 AM

some of my fav this week:

I Love Your Smile - C4C #140 by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CTD195: Best Wishes with Poppies by wiebergs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SRAK from RedBugDriver by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS279 Carpe Diem by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cloudy Polka-dot Tree by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Sympathy card by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Steph

mandypandy 06-10-2012 07:41 AM

Thanks to TrishG for mentioning my Loads of Love card and to Karen for letting me know! No time to browse the gallery this week but I'll be sure to check out the cards that are being mentioned!

k dunbrook 06-10-2012 07:49 AM

here is the right link to mamamostamps' Male Teacher Card Love the simplicity of the design and the colors!!!

Male Teacher card by mamamostamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers'

Minders 06-10-2012 07:57 AM

Thanks TrishG and Kerbear for the mentions of my cards! I'm having so much fun with new stuff! Thanks for letting me share:-)

Bar 06-10-2012 07:59 AM

Many thanks to Steph (artycarty) for mentioning my I Love Your Smile card! I appreciate the mention so much! And, as always, thanks to Karen for letting me know!

mamamostamps 06-10-2012 08:05 AM

Thank you Kerbear for mentioning my Male Teacher Card & Retro ColourQ cards. It's always an honor to have a card chosen here, let alone two! You made my day :)

Loll Thompson 06-10-2012 08:27 AM

Thanks to Nancy and artycarty for mentioning my Cloudy Polka-dot Tree card and to Trish G for mentioning my Grad card ... so appreciated!!

Thanks Karen for the notification!

Here's some of my favorites from this week:

CAS Sympathy card by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cozy Coffee by mamamostamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending Sunny Summer Smiles by corgidusty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Always on my mind by Tami Mayberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CASing Becky by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
His Love Endures Forever by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reddyisco:163253 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Paper Players 98 by jacynthe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lynkim 06-10-2012 09:21 AM

thankyou susanbri for menning my card,it was given to a very special bride and her groom. I also didn't have much gallery browsing time this past week, so now I can catch up and fave some beauties!

kthaman 06-10-2012 09:24 AM

Thank you kerbear for mentioning my card!!

mamamostamps 06-10-2012 09:35 AM

Thank you Loll and Karen for letting me know!

Reddyisco 06-10-2012 10:31 AM

Thanks, Loll....SO much appreciated!!! Tks for the heads up Karen!

limedoodle 06-10-2012 11:25 AM

Diane (fionna51) you are a star - thank you for mentioning my card this week :)

SweetnSassyStamps 06-10-2012 12:24 PM

Thanks, Susan and Trish, for mentioning my Hands Free Butterflies card :).

cullenwr 06-10-2012 12:48 PM

Thanks a bunch, Loll, for mentioning the card I CASEd from Becky's gallery! Somehow, I feel I should give her the credit. :-)

PaperPunchScissors 06-10-2012 01:02 PM

Thank You So Much

Wowzers! I am just tickled pink today :D Thank you so, so, much for all the kindness and encouraging comments both in messages and on my gallery. I really appreciate it. Thank you Diane (Fionna51) for hosting and thank you Karen Dunbrook for notifying me. Ladies you both do an outstanding job at this!

Thank you Nancy Littrell for mentioning my card, You Color My World, as one of your favorites this week. And to Loll Thompson for favoring my card, His Love Endures Forever. It's always an honor to be listed on your roll.

Here are some my favorites this week.

My Beach!!! by cajojus - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A120 Relax....sail away! by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

K Monogram by Schofield27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS173 A is for Honeycomb Apple by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cloudy Polka-dot Tree by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

These are just a few. I'd like to take some more time this evening to look through some of the other galleries. I'll be back with a few more if that's okay.

I'm absolutely blown away each week with the creativity that comes from all you here at SCS. Thanks again for being such wonderful virtual mentors.

Hugs,
Susie ~

PaperPunchScissors 06-10-2012 01:32 PM

Another Favorite

I'm so sorry. One of the cards I forgot to list was this beautiful baby card by Linda (Holstein).

CAS173 Baby blocks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine 06-10-2012 01:35 PM

Wow, what a day this has been! I wish to thank the following very lovely ladies for having my cards in their favorites!

for my Sympathy Card
Fionna51, Diane, Nancy Littrell, Kerbear, ArtyCarty, Steph, Loll Thompson, PaperPunchScissors, Susie

for my Joy Card
TrishG, Susanbri

You all have truly made my day!

Here are a few that I had time to see:

happy birthday by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS173, CIC55 B BLING BIRTHDAY by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC339 - YOU are beautiful! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein 06-10-2012 01:43 PM

Susie, Thanks soooo much for the mention of my baby card. Made my Sunday. Linda

bon2stamp 06-10-2012 03:05 PM

Thanks, Nancy, for mentioning my Red, White & Blue card! Your vote of confidence sure put a big smile on my face! Glad you liked it.

lisa lara 06-10-2012 04:29 PM

It's grad time and I've been enjoying one grad party after another. Now I am back with my faves:

Treasure Oiler - THANKS SO VERY MUCH

eva91 - DOOMO ARIGATO, MR. ROBOTO

Heather T - WATERCOLOUR BUTTERFLIES

livelys - GRANDPARENTS

Loll Thompson - CONEFLOWERS EN FRANCAIS

Debbie Do - CAS MAN CARD

HeartHugsDesigns - SCOOTING BY WASHI CARD

janellelarson - WINTER BIRCH GROVE

kittie747 - FANCY BLOSSOMS AND BUTTERFLIES

Rox71 - PARTY ANIMALS

stampinandrea - TOMORROW'S DREAM

cullenwr 06-10-2012 04:31 PM

Thanks so much, Susie, for giving my CASEing Becky card a shout out! It's always an honor!

HeartHugsDesigns 06-10-2012 04:50 PM

Thanks Lisa! You made my day!! :D

Schofield27 06-10-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionna51 (Post 19483531)
Welcome to the thread where we all share the CAS gorgeousness that we saw and favorited this week. Everyone is invited to participate and I hope that you do, because I always miss some gorgeous creations! :rolleyes:

So, what does it mean to be Clean and Simple?
It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point

Now...here's some of what I favorited this week...

limedoodle

whoistracy

teristampsalot

T. Joy

jentimko

Schofield27

thePaperPerch

mamamostamps

ElaineUhl

kerbear

Arizona Maine

Now it's your turn...!

WooHoo!! Thanks so much for the shout out! I haven't checked out what's been posted this week so I'll have to do that!! Always a pleasure to have one of my cards mentioned! XXOO

Schofield27 06-10-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaperPunchScissors (Post 19484851)
Wowzers! I am just tickled pink today :D Thank you so, so, much for all the kindness and encouraging comments both in messages and on my gallery. I really appreciate it. Thank you Diane (Fionna51) for hosting and thank you Karen Dunbrook for notifying me. Ladies you both do an outstanding job at this!

Thank you Nancy Littrell for mentioning my card, You Color My World, as one of your favorites this week. And to Loll Thompson for favoring my card, His Love Endures Forever. It's always an honor to be listed on your roll.

Here are some my favorites this week.

My Beach!!! by cajojus - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A120 Relax....sail away! by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

K Monogram by Schofield27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS173 A is for Honeycomb Apple by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

These are just a few. I'd like to take some more time this evening to look through some of the other galleries. I'll be back with a few more if that's okay.

I'm absolutely blown away each week with the creativity that comes from all you here at SCS. Thanks again for being such wonderful virtual mentors.

Hugs,
Susie ~

Wow!! Another one this week...you all rock!! Thank you so much and thank you Karen for taking the time to let us know!!

Debbie Do 06-10-2012 05:04 PM

It's always such a nice compliment to be favorited, but to be favorited on the CAS Faves thread is extra special! Thanks, Lisa!

stampit74 06-10-2012 05:06 PM

Susie... Thank you for mentioning my Relax card! I appreciate it! Thank You Karen for letting me know. An awesome thread and so much fun to see all the creativity!

swldebbie 06-10-2012 05:22 PM

Here are my CAS favs from last week:

Snowflakes by cjzim

Daisy with love by Loll Thompson

Party Animals by Rox71

New catalog open hose card 2 by hlw966

Scrap Squares -Purple by krisflynn

So Grateful by StampingSelene

Happy Birthday by Angie66

AC075 by ddaws

CAS Sympathy by Arizona Maine