Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the Week Ending January 16, 2011 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-january-16-2011-a-t517508.html)

LateBlossom 01-16-2011 04:01 AM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the Week Ending January 16, 2011
 
Welcome to the Clean and Simple Favorites of the Week Thread! EVERYONE is invited to share links to their favorite CAS creations in the gallery from the past week's uploads. And by EVERYONE, I mean YOU!

I got up early to get this thread started and the entire SCS site wasn't working for me...gallery, forums, homepage. :(

I still can't get to my favorites, so I'll come back after church to share my list. Hopefully, the site is working for you!

UnderstandBlue 01-16-2011 04:55 AM

Hey Susan -

I'm going to have to report this - I can't get the Favorites page even to load - is that what is happening to you? It just sits there on the same page I'm on and spins...

jhtpa 01-16-2011 04:57 AM

It has been very glitchy this morning. Sometimes the pages load, sometimes they do not.

LateBlossom 01-16-2011 05:15 AM

Apparently the site is wonky for everyone. I often don't think how much it takes to keep a complex website like this one functioning right. Let's say thanks ahead of time to the team at SCS. I know they'll do their best to get it up and running smoothly again!

Miss Boo 01-16-2011 05:16 AM

Hey there! Glad I'm not the only one having trouble cuz that means it's not my internet connection again. I have gallery cruising time today! :D

kittie747 01-16-2011 05:28 AM

I am having issues opening several pages on SCS. There has to be some kind of problem. I am relieved to know it is not just me. I just got a new computer and I keep having issues with something called Compatibility View and I thpought it was blocking my pages. Ugh! I am so technically challenged.

hobbywoman 01-16-2011 05:51 AM

I'm having issues uploading a card, thankfully its not just me!

willsygirl 01-16-2011 05:53 AM

I cant view any gallery items - it comes up with 'sorry we came up empty on your search terms"!

Kittykat 01-16-2011 06:09 AM

Same here Sarah. Glad its just not me :)

edie3 01-16-2011 06:12 AM

Oh, no! Does this mean I have to do housework instead?




Nah, I'll just patiently wait!!

vdm 01-16-2011 06:23 AM

Have been receiving all sorts of wonky messages, so glad to know that's it not just me... Will try and post my favorites later, when I can get to them... Have a great day!!! Also, thanks SCS team for working on this.....

UnderstandBlue 01-16-2011 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edie3 (Post 17820220)
Oh, no! Does this mean I have to do housework instead?




Nah, I'll just patiently wait!!

HEAVENS NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

STAMP!!! :D

Clownmom 01-16-2011 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittie747 (Post 17820096)
I am having issues opening several pages on SCS. There has to be some kind of problem. I am relieved to know it is not just me. I just got a new computer and I keep having issues with something called Compatibility View and I thpought it was blocking my pages. Ugh! I am so technically challenged.


Me, too, Kitty! My son is my computer guru -- when I have problems, I have to call him to bail me out!

resqbarbie 01-16-2011 06:46 AM

wow, I tried before church and it still is wonky...oh well, more time to look around!

cobby 01-16-2011 10:17 AM

Wow! didn't know there were such problems this morning! Here it is 2:00 pm and things seem to be working fine for me; so I'll try and list a few I like.

be mine by dougnat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I really like the pattern on the heart, the way it's popped up, the sentiment...it just all really works for me!

Happy Birthday Flowers-IC267 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Bright, happy and it's got polka dots!! What's not to love?

I Love You ...How much? by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BEAUTIFUL! Even though there seem to be a few steps involved, the overall effect is gorgeous and simple!

Love You FOREVER by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gotta love a tree card!

OLW36 Bare plant by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gorgeous colors and a little bling but stunningly clean and simple

Nursery Necessities Green JAI51 by ddaws - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers interesting texture, lovely color!

Elegant Celebration by happy2stamp4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers love the combo of the pale blue with brown ribbon; and great embossing!

Snow Moon by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Always love Heather's sponging, but I found this one particularly beautiful!

Snow Flurries by Oddesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers love the color scheme!

CAS101~Enough Already... by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers brilliant! while I don't necessarily agree with the sentiment it's a very creative card! Though many where I live in Charlotte would agree wholeheartedly!

Warm Winter Wishes - CAS101 by garkarlon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beautiful, serene colors with a pop of red!

and last but certainly not least I'm providing a link to the blog of the "mother" of this thread, our very own LateBlossom because I LOVED the phone cards she posted on her blog today! You can find them here: Simplicity

Just a few I found lovely and clean and simple. :-)

darleenstamps 01-16-2011 11:03 AM

Thanks so much for mentioning my card - you made my day!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobby (Post 17820853)
Wow! didn't know there were such problems this morning! Here it is 2:00 pm and things seem to be working fine for me; so I'll try and list a few I like.

be mine by dougnat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I really like the pattern on the heart, the way it's popped up, the sentiment...it just all really works for me!

Happy Birthday Flowers-IC267 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Bright, happy and it's got polka dots!! What's not to love?

I Love You ...How much? by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BEAUTIFUL! Even though there seem to be a few steps involved, the overall effect is gorgeous and simple!

Love You FOREVER by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gotta love a tree card!

OLW36 Bare plant by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gorgeous colors and a little bling but stunningly clean and simple

Nursery Necessities Green JAI51 by ddaws - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers interesting texture, lovely color!

Elegant Celebration by happy2stamp4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers love the combo of the pale blue with brown ribbon; and great embossing!

Snow Moon by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Always love Heather's sponging, but I found this one particularly beautiful!

Snow Flurries by Oddesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers love the color scheme!

CAS101~Enough Already... by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers brilliant! while I don't necessarily agree with the sentiment it's a very creative card! Though many where I live in Charlotte would agree wholeheartedly!

Warm Winter Wishes - CAS101 by garkarlon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beautiful, serene colors with a pop of red!

and last but certainly not least I'm providing a link to the blog of the "mother" of this thread, our very own LateBlossom because I LOVED the phone cards she posted on her blog today! You can find them here: Simplicity

Just a few I found lovely and clean and simple. :-)


stampingout 01-16-2011 11:19 AM

Thanks so much for mentioning my card, cobby! You made my day! :)

dougnat 01-16-2011 11:21 AM

COBBY!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for mentioning my Be Mine card!! :) thank you!!!!

LateBlossom 01-16-2011 11:42 AM

Thank you, cobby! First, for being able to post links (I STILL can't get into the gallery!) and second, for linking to my blog. I'd planned on uploading those pictures here today but alas, I can't. So glad you liked them!

Oddesigns 01-16-2011 11:53 AM

Cobby, thanks for mentioning my snow flurries card. :) I think that's my first mention on a favorites list.

k dunbrook 01-16-2011 12:13 PM

I can only do a limited few things here too......
Can't hyperlink at all!
Hope you are enjoying a lovely Sunday.

YLM 01-16-2011 12:56 PM

NOt working for me either

TrishG 01-16-2011 01:13 PM

My SCS is finally working. I'm going to quickly share my CAS favorites list. I don't know if any of these have been shared already...

CAS Sympathy by scrappystamper62 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Filigree Thanks by T.Sacrison - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #99 by Glenda J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS100 - Kissing by akbride - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Featured Stamper meets CAS by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cards-8531_by_samanthascards by samanthascards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT128 For Katie by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Cupcake by jsassy72 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC305, Fifth Avenue Rose, SUO by Jenna Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hugs and Kisses for Hannah by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely Icy Trees by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Owl Love by mamamostamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F090007 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Extraordinary... by JulieHRR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink and Red Valentine by LynniePoo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

uncbballfan 01-16-2011 01:17 PM

Here are a few of my faves for this week:

These birthday butterflies by LMcAree are gorgeous!
Totally love how icinganne made fireworks with a weed stamp!
Pick of the Patch by rsalamon - love those twine flowers.
Inchie Butterflies by janellelarson - love that color combo and how she did the panels on her card.
I know this one has been mentioned, but deserves another: those hearts by lisaadd are gorgeous!
A Stitch in Time by Lateblossom - doesn't get any cuter than this!
And for showing me that I CAN use pansy stamps, this card by Lateblossom deserves a shoutout!
I'm no "Spring Chicken" any longer, but sure felt like one when I giggled at Cook22's card.
Jo did it again with this lovely wedding card.
Just look at those tiny gems on Angelnorth's card - love everything about this one!
The Freefall Snowflake card by eured99 is stunning - gonna have to try this suspension technique!
And this stunning Flurries card by jdmommy - without one little hint of red!

And I agree with a previous poster about Lateblossom's telephone cards - absolutely wonderful. Truly clean, simple and Susan's style. Love 'em!

TrishG 01-16-2011 01:19 PM

Part 2 of my list...

Heart Bloom by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
eat chocolate_2 by PTaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT305 Butterflies by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mushy For You by Clear and Simple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank You-WT305 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT305 Just A Note by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
wt305 Buitterflies by redwasher1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintagey Baby Blossoms by krista824 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT305, F4A47: Butterfly Texturized by maryrose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
True Friends by stephaniez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC267 Hello by morningsun47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope the computers are working better and some of you are able to leave these cards a nice comment!

LynniePoo 01-16-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrishG (Post 17821461)
My SCS is finally working. I'm going to quickly share my CAS favorites list. I don't know if any of these have been shared already...

CAS Sympathy by scrappystamper62 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Filigree Thanks by T.Sacrison - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #99 by Glenda J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS100 - Kissing by akbride - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Featured Stamper meets CAS by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cards-8531_by_samanthascards by samanthascards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT128 For Katie by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Cupcake by jsassy72 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC305, Fifth Avenue Rose, SUO by Jenna Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hugs and Kisses for Hannah by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely Icy Trees by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Owl Love by mamamostamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F090007 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Extraordinary... by JulieHRR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink and Red Valentine by LynniePoo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks so much for mentioning my card, and for letting me know! I'm glad SCS is back up and running now!

LMcAree 01-16-2011 01:38 PM

Thank you SO much Linda for the mention!!! :mrgreen:

Glenda J 01-16-2011 01:55 PM

Thanks for the mention Trish!

janellelarson 01-16-2011 02:12 PM

Thanks Linda, for adding my card to the CAS favorites this week! I appreciate your comments!!

kittie747 01-16-2011 02:25 PM

Here is one of my favorite clean and simple cards this week.

Hey There by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm 01-16-2011 02:28 PM

Thanks SCS for getting us back up.... Here are a few of my favorites...

CAS101 Snowflake Peace on Earth by queenoe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS101, Think Snow by Kittykat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let it Snowman db by weims - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS101 - Ocicat Winter Pines by Ocicat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Snowman Card - CAS101 by FubsyRuth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS101 thank you SNOW much by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks so much.....

k dunbrook 01-16-2011 02:38 PM

So happy we have this thread....thanks ladies...I missed so much this week being off sick with the flu. Thrilled to be back!

justcrazy 01-16-2011 02:39 PM

Thank you so much Kittie for mentioning my card this week, I am so honored!

lisaadd 01-16-2011 02:44 PM

Big thanks to Cobby and Linda for the mention of my cards... I am "tickled pink" and honored:)!! Hugs!!! Lisa

Reddyisco 01-16-2011 02:51 PM

Trish....thanks so much for mentioning my card......it's so much appreciated and thanks to you and to Karen for letting me know.

I haven't been able to get on for most of the day and I'm out of time, but here is my absolute favourite this week. I absolutely love the brilliant simplicity of this card....I really think it's outstanding.

Eucalyptus Thanks by T.Sacrison - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kittykat 01-16-2011 02:55 PM

WooHoo!!!! Thank you Vicki for mentioning my card! You made my day! I sure have missed being on here. I need to keep active again :)

stephaniez 01-16-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrishG (Post 17821488)
Part 2 of my list...

Heart Bloom by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
eat chocolate_2 by PTaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT305 Butterflies by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mushy For You by Clear and Simple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank You-WT305 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT305 Just A Note by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
wt305 Buitterflies by redwasher1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintagey Baby Blossoms by krista824 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT305, F4A47: Butterfly Texturized by maryrose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
True Friends by stephaniez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC267 Hello by morningsun47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope the computers are working better and some of you are able to leave these cards a nice comment!


Thank you so much Trish for mentioning my card!
{Big Hugs}!

stampingout 01-16-2011 03:02 PM

Thank you so much, Trish for mentioning my card! Making me smile! :D

resqbarbie 01-16-2011 03:05 PM

hskelly

hobbywoman

garkarlon

stampingout

Dandi93

NancyK

Miss Boo

jdmommy

I know there are some that have been mentioned, but they were awesome!

PTaylor 01-16-2011 03:16 PM

thanks for the mention Trish.

ptaylor


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:51 PM.