Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   CLEAN AND SIMPLE (CAS) FAVORITES FOR THE WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 3, 2013 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-february-3-2013-a-t568288.html)

lisa lara 02-02-2013 09:45 PM

CLEAN AND SIMPLE (CAS) FAVORITES FOR THE WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 3, 2013

Hi Clean and simple enthusiasts. Lisa here today. Everyone is welcome to participate in this thread where you can give recognition to your favorite CLEAN AND SIMPLE creations from the past week.

MY FAVES:
Marleygo - IC374, KINDNESS, SUO

CAKath - WELCOME KELLY

Rox71 - SHADES OF WHITE AND PINK

StampOwl - HELLO

elmo98ca - THERE'S A HOLE IN MY HEART

kthaman - GOLD & CORAL KTH

cheiron - TALL HELLO BUBBLES

Loll Thompson - HAVE A SWEET DAY

LindaKeal - ADD A LITTLE SUNSHINE FS312

limedoodle - SPEECHLESS

mom2n2 - STUCK ON YOU CARD

nancy littrell - FS312 VALENTINE

HAVE YOU BEEN FAVED? PICK UP YOUR BADGE HERE.

THANK YOU TO OUR NOTIFICATION ANGEL KAREN (k dunbrook).

lisa lara 02-02-2013 09:46 PM

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy (or right click on your mouse and choose copy).

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there (or right click on your mouse and choose paste). Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

fairsinger 02-02-2013 09:57 PM

Here are a couple of CAS cards that I put in my favorites this week:

A Flower for Gail by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Anniversary! by Patti J. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share their beautiful work in the gallery!

stiz2003 02-02-2013 10:00 PM

Another week with a fabulous gallery!
My favorites are:

Tilly Deepest sympathy by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

alwspoon Home Is Where Your Honey Is by alwspoon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly Soft by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc CAS205 Friendship by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck 02-02-2013 10:10 PM

mini vsn = CAS treasures

Great fun with CAS this week, with the vsn mini under way. Here's some CAS treasures I've found:

hilarious honeycomb:
Home Is Where Your Honey Is by alwspoon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lovely collage sympathy:
Deepest sympathy by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

another lovely sympathy:
Sorrowing With You MAR13VSNMINI5 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

white on kraft with color:
MAR13VSNMINI2 Another Flower Card by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lively:
Sour Kisses by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fionna51 02-03-2013 02:45 AM

Here's some more beauties for you to drool over this morning...

Arizona Maine

ltecler

flicflac Mama

limedoodle

AndreaEwen

cards4meagain

cookiebaker

Susie B

elmo98ca

sabrad

ddaws

rohla

donidoodle

BrownEyedLine

Biggan

Daizy-Mae

jenmitchell

artystamper

swldebbie

Wow! I seriously favorited a LOT this week! Thanks for your creativity!

And thanks to Karen for her commitment to notifying everyone every week. Sending you a virtual valentine...mwah! ;-)

elmo98ca 02-03-2013 05:15 AM

Huge thank you Lisa for adding my "Hole in My Heart" card to such and illustrious list and also a big thank you to Diane for doing the same with my "Hello" card. You ladies just made this Super Bowl Sunday a standout for me.

A humongous big thank you to Karen for all that you do in notifying us each week.

Daizy-Mae 02-03-2013 05:23 AM

Thankyou so much Fionna for liking my 'Sepia card' and to Karen once again for letting me know too !......Always makes my day. xx

k dunbrook 02-03-2013 06:14 AM

Thanks everyone for the cyber-hugs....I like hugs!!!

limedoodle 02-03-2013 06:21 AM

Thank you Lisa and Diane for mentioning my cards this week ('speechless' and 'just because'). Always such an honour :)

Marleygo 02-03-2013 06:32 AM

Lisa, thank you so very much for favoriting my card! I'm thrilled and you certainly made my day!!! Thank you, Karen for letting me know! God bless!

swldebbie 02-03-2013 06:46 AM

Thank you, Diane, for mentioning my sympathy card in your list of favorites this week. I really appreciate it. Thanks, too, to Karen, not only for notifying each of us, but also for taking the extra time to comment on each card.

Here are the CAS cards that jumped into my favorites this week:
Blossom and Butterflies CASE by CherylQuilts

CASEing Mary Fish by cullenwr

Thinking of You by nancy littrell

Have a Sweet Day by Loll Thompson

Sepia Snowman by Arizona Maine

Colorful Splats by lisa lara

Polka Dot Sprigs by k dunbrook

Thanks to each of you for all your inspiration!

k dunbrook 02-03-2013 06:58 AM

Aww...thanks so very much Debbie, for the mention of my card here. It was a fun one.
hugs,
K

CherylQuilts 02-03-2013 08:11 AM

Oh, Debbie (swldebbie), thanks so MUCH for mentioning my card this week! I am delighted and honored, since you have a fabulous gallery of gorgeous cards! Loved visiting your gallery too! And thanks, Karen (k dunbrook), for faithfully letting us know when our cards are mentioned! You are a gem!

You both have encouraged me deeply!

I found a couple of special cards myself that I favorited this week:

blessingsX3's card:
Only One by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp's card:
CAS205 & TLC414 for Gail by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kthaman 02-03-2013 08:57 AM

Lisa, thanks so much for mentioning my Gold & Coral card!

donidoodle 02-03-2013 09:14 AM

Hugs to Diane ...thanks for mentioning my card
and hugs to Karen for letting me know
You've brightened my day!

CAKath 02-03-2013 09:33 AM

Lisa, thanks so much for noticing my card Welcome Kelly. I used the SU stamp that quotes our Statement of the Heart for my new recruit. So it's awesome that it was notice. Thank you, my friend.

susanbri 02-03-2013 10:02 AM

I have so many in my Favourites folder this week! I'm glad some have already been mentioned so that I can reduce my list a little bit. It's still pretty long though:

MAR13VSNMINI2 IC374 You Are In Our Thoughts by hskelly
IC347, The Seashore by k dunbrook
with love by rosigrld
MIX1 Yin Yang Wildflower Garden by hskelly
WT412~Frosty's Warm Wishes by darleenstamps
*WT412 In the Meadow We Will Build..... by hobbydujour
Butterfly Birthday Wishes by elizgmom
CCC13 Jan - Baubles by ceedee
FS312 Another card for Bonnie sm by smadson
*CC411 Dandelion by hobbydujour
CAS205 Lemon & Lime by sue28
Butterfly Sympathy by inkpad
TLC414 & CAS205 White Rose for Gail by Arizona Maine
Swallowtail Chalkboard Technique by amyk3868
CAS205 BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES by lisa lara
CAS205 Butterfly by Biggan
To Honor Bonnie - FS312 by Loll Thompson

bon2stamp 02-03-2013 10:07 AM

Thank you so much Cheryl for naming my card in your favorites! And thanks Karen for letting me know. There are so many beautiful cards in the CAS gallery!

kilroy 02-03-2013 10:30 AM

Our state fair starts this week so here is my choice for the week.

Just Because by ocstamper34 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisa lara 02-03-2013 12:42 PM

Oh thank you thank you Debbie girl (swldebbie) and Susan (susanbri) for faving my two cards today. You just lifted my spirits. Thank you so much. Smooches to you both! Mwah!

hobbydujour 02-03-2013 12:55 PM

Susan, thank you for your most generous mention of two of my cards for this past week. It is a sunny, but cold day here....and you added more sunshine and warmth! : ) Thank you too, Karen, for letting me know. You both are appreciated. Hugs, Sallie

k dunbrook 02-03-2013 01:27 PM

Thanks so very much Susan (Susanbri) for the mention of my card here...always an honour!!
hugs,
K

rosigrld 02-03-2013 02:29 PM

thank you susan for picking my "with love" card as a favorite this week!! and thank you to karen for letting me know!

sue28 02-03-2013 02:43 PM

Wow, thank you so very much, Susan, for favouriting my CAS card, "Lemon & Lime", you have started my week with a smile :p Thank you, too, Karen for notifying me, I don't know where you find the time to do all that you do on this site!! :p

Will be back later to post my favourites for the week.

nancy littrell 02-03-2013 05:05 PM

Thank you so much Lisa for mentioning my FS Valentine card and Debbie for mentioning my Thinking of you card. Today has been busy watching the Super Bowl most of the day and now the power has been out....good grief!

Happy CAS stamping ....

sue28 02-03-2013 05:40 PM

CAS Favourites For Week Ending 3/2/12

Hi, there were so many fabulous CAS card this week, I have narrowed my list down to these particular cards -

bon2stamp Heart with Love by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook CAS205, Greenery by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein CAS205 Wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine TLC414 & CAS205 White Rose for Gail by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly Soft by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tilly Deepest sympathy by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angelnorth Mixed Media goes CAS by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy week stamping,

octoberbabe 02-03-2013 06:09 PM

Wow the gallery sure was beautimous this week!!!!!!! Here are some of CAS favs for the week:

CAS205 Featured Stamper: Mamaxsix (Gail) by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS205 TLC414 Faux Quilled Valentine by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS205 Wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Soft by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 02-03-2013 07:24 PM

Mary, thank you so much for mentioning my valentine as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thank you, Karen, for your kind notice. Hugs, Sallie

sillyfilly 02-03-2013 08:15 PM

Nancy/Stiz2003 thank you so much for favoriting my card Soft! I have been busy all day and just now saw this. You made a great day even better. Its so nice to be recognized.

Karen thanks for the notification!

hskelly 02-03-2013 09:17 PM

Brenda thank you so much for mentioning my card in your list of favorites this week! Karen thanks so much for letting me know!

hskelly 02-03-2013 09:19 PM

Susan thank you so much for mentioning 2 of my cards in your favorites this week - I am honored! Thanks Karen for letting me know!

hskelly 02-03-2013 09:23 PM

Mary (Octoberbabe), thank you so much for mentioning my FS card in your list of favorites - I really appreciate it!

k dunbrook 02-04-2013 03:36 AM

Thanks so very much to Sue28, for the mention of my card.....with so many wonderful and inspiring cards this week, it is such an honour to get a mention here.
hugs,
K

AndreaEwen 02-04-2013 04:25 AM

Thanks so much, Diane (fionna51) for mentioning my 'Love Always' card here. It's very encouraging to be listed here as I struggle so with CAS! I really appreciate the honor!
Thanks also to Karen for letting me know!

Angelnorth 02-04-2013 07:28 AM

Thank you Sue28 - so glad you liked my card enough to give it space in your Favorites and mention it here!

As ever, blessings on Karen for her tireless commenting to let folk know when they've put in an appearance on this thread!

bon2stamp 02-04-2013 09:22 AM

Thank you so much for listing my Heart with Love card in your favorites! How nice! And thank you again Karen for letting me know!

Rox71 02-04-2013 09:51 AM

Thank you Lisa for mentioning my card this week.

ceedee 02-04-2013 11:45 AM

Thanks so much Susan (Susanbri) for including my Baubles card this week ... so, so kind of you and very much appreciated ......

As always my thanks to Karen for always letting us know .... you ladies are the best :)

Happy stamping everyone ....

Chris

alwspoon 02-05-2013 05:44 AM

Nancy, thank you for making my day by listing my card as a CAS Favorite!! Hugs to you! :D