Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Clean and Simple CAS Favorites for week ending August 25, 2012 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-august-25-2012-a-t559936.html)

susanbri 08-25-2012 09:49 PM

Clean and Simple CAS Favorites for week ending August 25, 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm starting off the CAS Favorites thread for this week. There were lots of gorgeous cards. Everyone is welcome to add their personal favourites. Here are mine:

CAS184 TLC391 School Days by hobbydujour
IC351 - Merci Layered Glass Shaker Card by girlgeek101
Fall Colors F4A131 by sweetnsassystamps
Agapanthus in Green - SC399 by Loll Thompson
Baby Elephants by jacynthe
Life by Chupa
Three of My Favorite Things by mamaxsix
VSAVS12D ... CAS by pamshobby
SC399 happy Fall by Arizona Maine

FS289 CAS Christmas Cheer by nancy littrell
CAS2012fallDT1 Cardinal Red...with a Blackbird by hobbydujour
I Have You in my Heart by Ivanka
Happy Birthday, Frances by Loll Thompson

susanbri 08-25-2012 09:52 PM

Need help linking your favourites?

Need help linking your Favourites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

nancy littrell 08-25-2012 10:00 PM

The advantage of being on the west coast.....we can stalk late :-) Thanks so much Susan for making the end of my day perfect by mentioning my Christmas Cheer card :-)

I will be back tomorrow to add my fav's. Night all....

Loll Thompson 08-25-2012 10:09 PM

Hi Susan,

Thanks so much for mentioning my Happy Birthday, Frances card --- so appreciated!!

Here's some of my favorites this week:

Baby Elephants by jacynthe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Verve Clean and Simple by scrapper79 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS289 CAS Christmas Cheer by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Congratulations by ddaws - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC391 Santa Claus is Coming - without Stamps! by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank You Text by Miss Minx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SWEET BABY BOY by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck 08-25-2012 10:24 PM

Lots of CAS favorites, with the fall design team search under way.

spooky brayer:
Trick or Treat by bethvb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

second generation trees:
IC351 - Hope by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bottom border blooms:
CC389 Sketch and Color by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

waves:
A little ~wave~ for the Fall CAS DT Search by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cheery:
My Top Three by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

color and texture:
CAS2012fallDT2 Missing You by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stunning shade and silhouettes:
CAS2012fallDT2 Dandelions by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous cards, all!

Prayers for the Florida stampers dealing with Isaac.

hobbydujour 08-26-2012 04:30 AM

Thank you, Susan and Brenda, for listing some of my CAS cards among your favorites. I truly appreciate it.....a lovely start to a Sunday morning. Hugs, Sallie

My favorite CAS of this past week is:

Gem53 Wishing you

fionna51 08-26-2012 04:35 AM

I have a lot of favorites in my folder from this week. Quite a few have already been mentioned, but I have plenty more! Hope you enjoy these:

Reddyisco

Darsie1

Aimes

redlynny

Smoatsmom

dini

ctorina

Minders

KayInFL

Schofield27

limedoodle

Cindy H.

Biggan

Lovely creations this week! Thanks to EVERYONE!

k dunbrook 08-26-2012 04:38 AM

Susanbri faved Angela's card...here is the correct link:

SC399 happy Fall by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Maine

Smoatsmom 08-26-2012 05:17 AM

Diane / Quiltzi - so good to see you, my fellow Punchkateer!! Thanks for choosing my Simple Birthday Wishes card. :)

girlgeek101 08-26-2012 05:34 AM

I feel so blessed when I am mentioned here on the weeks CAS favorites! Thanks so much for making me feel sooo good! :) In harmony with all this wonderful stamping love, here are my favs - they are all AMAZING!

Favs
VSAVS12B Verve's Silver Anniversary by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC351, Tuning In by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD127, IC351 Luvin' My Ride by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT389 Three Little Mushrooms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS2012fallDT2 see beauty by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Agapanthus in Green - SC399 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS184 School Days by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Thank you for... by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Fishing Boat_sts_nlb by Phantom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs,
Audrie

bethvb 08-26-2012 05:45 AM

Brenda, thank you for adding my Trick or Treat card to you list of favorites!! It certainly is a Treat to have someone favorite your card!!

vdm 08-26-2012 06:02 AM

Thank you Audrie (girlgeek101) for your mention of my card "Luvin' My Ride" in your favorites... I so appreciate this, you have definitely made my morning and my day.... Also I want to send out a big thank you to Karen for the shout out, I appreciate all that you do for this thread.

hobbydujour 08-26-2012 06:03 AM

Audie(girlgeek101), thank you for mentioning my little mushroom card. It was an experiment that worked! I appreciate your nod! And, Karen, thanks once again for keeping me informed. Hugs, Sallie

k dunbrook 08-26-2012 06:04 AM

Thanks so much to Audrie aka girlgeek101 for the mention of my card.....always an honour to get a mention here!!
hugs,
K

Cindy H. 08-26-2012 06:42 AM

Thank you, Diane (fionna51), for favoriting my card. It was such a lovely surprise this morning.

Karen, thank you for letting me, and many others, know the joy of being selected for this wonderful honor!

Phantom 08-26-2012 07:00 AM

Thank you Audrie for mentioning my Fall Fishing Boat card!! And Karen Dunbrook for letting me know!! This is a wonderful start to my day!!!

limedoodle 08-26-2012 07:14 AM

Thanks for the shout out for my "I love you" card Diane - you are always so good at posting your favs. Thank you.

naturecoastcrafter 08-26-2012 07:28 AM

Thank you so much, Brenda!

LMcAree 08-26-2012 07:51 AM

Thanks so much for the mention Audrie, what an honor!!! And thanks to Karen for letting me know!!
Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Reddyisco 08-26-2012 08:08 AM

Thanks so much for including my card in your faves, this week Diane, and thanks Karen for letting me know!

tessaduck 08-26-2012 08:08 AM

Thanks to Audrie (girlgeek101) for choosing "see beauty" for one of her favorites. Thanks, Karen for the heads up-- An honor and a happy thrill to be mentioned here!

momof5sons 08-26-2012 08:29 AM

Holy guacamole...just checking in at work and surprised to see my card Missing You mentioned. Thanks so much Brenda (tessaduck) for the nod and to the delightful Karen aka k dunbrook for letting me know...Hugz to you both! Will check back in with my faves when I get home.

Aimes 08-26-2012 08:46 AM

Thank you once again, Diane for nominating a card of mine as a CAS favourite! Made my day! Always a privilege to be a CAS Favourite!

And as always, thanks to Karen for letting me know! :D You're a star!

x

Miss Boo 08-26-2012 09:14 AM

I did my best at not duplicating.

mzdjoy
FS290 by mzdjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sarahzoeFS290 Mary's Flowers by sarahzoe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101
FS290 - Overwhelming Good Featured Stamper by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chupa
Up and away by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

whiterockmamaWRM - Verve release challenge #4 by whiterockmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

atsamomCASology Cue Card: Green by atsamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pdncurrier
SFF 082412 by pdncurrier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAKathCAS2012fallDT2 by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ArdythCAS184 - School! by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shmyrickAutumn Glory by shmyrick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers
CAS, Fall Gratefulness... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*suzanne*Sweet Holiday Wishes by *suzanne* - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GimmeInkCAS184 - Thank You x 3 by GimmeInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine
CC389 & SC399 just for you by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

juliestamps
romance tag card by juliestamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamamostampsBack to School-CAS184 by mamamostamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stinkincuteGo Keira! by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ravengirl
Tree Greetings Swag by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper
Thanks Teacher by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LMcAreeCAS184 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson
Congrats on your New Home - FS289 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper
CAS184 Every Little Bit by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great cards ladies!

pamshobby 08-26-2012 09:49 AM

My day just got brighter! Thank you so much, Susan, for picking my ornament card as a fav! I feel so honored as there are so many fabulous CAS cards out there. Also, a big shout out ... thanks ... to Karen for letting me know!

Have a great day!

KayInFL 08-26-2012 11:22 AM

Diane, thank you so much for including my card in your favorites. What a nice surprise :)

GimmeInk 08-26-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Boo (Post 19643695)
I did my best at not duplicating.

mzdjoy
FS290 by mzdjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sarahzoeFS290 Mary's Flowers by sarahzoe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101
FS290 - Overwhelming Good Featured Stamper by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chupa
Up and away by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

whiterockmamaWRM - Verve release challenge #4 by whiterockmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

atsamomCASology Cue Card: Green by atsamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pdncurrier
SFF 082412 by pdncurrier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAKathCAS2012fallDT2 by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ArdythCAS184 - School! by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shmyrickAutumn Glory by shmyrick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers
CAS, Fall Gratefulness... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*suzanne*Sweet Holiday Wishes by *suzanne* - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GimmeInkCAS184 - Thank You x 3 by GimmeInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine
CC389 & SC399 just for you by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

juliestamps
romance tag card by juliestamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamamostampsBack to School-CAS184 by mamamostamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stinkincuteGo Keira! by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ravengirl
Tree Greetings Swag by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper
Thanks Teacher by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LMcAreeCAS184 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson
Congrats on your New Home - FS289 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper
CAS184 Every Little Bit by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great cards ladies!

Jen, thanks for mentioning my card here this week! You made my day! :)

Minders 08-26-2012 01:14 PM

Thank you Diane for mentioning my scalloped circle flower card!

ANd thanks Karen for taking the time to let me know!

mamaxsix 08-26-2012 02:06 PM

Thanks Susan for listing my card Three of my Favorite Things among your favorites this week. There sure were a lot of good ones in the gallery this week, especially with the design team competition. Here are a few of my faves...sorry if I repeat any, I'm rushing to get this done before heading out to a church meeting.
Love the pocket with heart cut out and the color combo on Back to School by mamamostamps
Gorgeous leaves against a wood grain backdrop on Fall is in the air! by Mrs Noofy
Pretty color blocked framing behind a pretty layered flower on Creative Elements by pawallen142
Lovely layers of sponged, torn book pages on CAS-butterfly by stampingcbee
and awesome bright balloon against a sponged sky with stitched on accents on Balloon Wishes by Humma

Darsie1 08-26-2012 03:41 PM

thanks so much, Diane, for mentioning my card as a favorite this week!!

sarahzoe 08-26-2012 05:00 PM

Thanks again on this side, Jen/Miss Boo. I didn't realize you put the card in the CAS thread too. Love and hugs.

nancy littrell 08-26-2012 05:06 PM

Thanks so much Loll for mentioning my Christmas Cheer card. I made that card in minutes, since I had the top note and snowflakes in my scraps. I love when that happens.

My Favorites for the week:

girlgeek101.......FS289 Having some fun

Gem35....Wishing You Gorgeous Ornaments

blueheron.....Got you Covered

Arizona Maine......SC Happy Fall EB Resist beauty

YLM.....Many Thanks paper pieced beauty

suen.......SC Family Sun

loll thompson.......Tres Chic Laura

ravengirl.......Clouds and Blue Skies Dies

tessaduck.....Strength and Hope beauty

loll thompson....Feeling Ruff? gorgeous coloring

k dunbrook......Splashes of Gorgeous Colors...Retro

swldebbie......CASology Greens Birthday CAS circles

bon2stamp.....SC and CC beauty

lisa lara......Digi Shaker Card

Another Awesome week......enjoy and thanks for all the inspiration girls :p

Humma 08-26-2012 05:20 PM

Thank you Gail!!! That was my first sponged sky and it may just be my new favorite technique.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaxsix (Post 19644119)
Thanks Susan for listing my card Three of my Favorite Things among your favorites this week. There sure were a lot of good ones in the gallery this week, especially with the design team competition. Here are a few of my faves...sorry if I repeat any, I'm rushing to get this done before heading out to a church meeting.
Love the pocket with heart cut out and the color combo on Back to School by mamamostamps
Gorgeous leaves against a wood grain backdrop on Fall is in the air! by Mrs Noofy
Pretty color blocked framing behind a pretty layered flower on Creative Elements by pawallen142
Lovely layers of sponged, torn book pages on CAS-butterfly by stampingcbee
and awesome bright balloon against a sponged sky with stitched on accents on Balloon Wishes by Humma

k dunbrook 08-26-2012 05:31 PM

Thanks so very much Nancy, for the mention of my tye dye card....so appreciated!
hugs,
k

swldebbie 08-26-2012 06:28 PM

Here are my CAS favorites from last week:
One Day at a Time by lynn.mangan

Thank You for ... by Arizona Maine

Regal Holly by hobbydujour
Cardinal Red With a Blackbird by hobbydujour

Go Keira! by stinkincute

Agapanthus in Green by Loll Thompson

Making Good Times Great by TheatreDiva

Sweet Holiday Wishes by *suzanne*

Tree by Biggan

dizzymommie 08-26-2012 06:28 PM

Thank You Brenda (Tessaduck) for mentioning my wave card in your Favorites this week!

swldebbie 08-26-2012 06:35 PM

Nancy -- you're such a sweetheart for mentioning my Birthday Dots card as a favorite this week. I don't think I'm done with that look yet -- think I want to play around with various colors and practice stamping directly on the cardstock to see if I can crack the code for getting everything lined up.

Thanks, Karen, for notifying me.

Mrs Noofy 08-26-2012 07:13 PM

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you Gail (Mamaxsix) for favouring my card this week and to Karen (dunbrook) for the heads up! I am just so thrilled.

tessaduck 08-26-2012 07:33 PM

Thanks, Nancy! Great feeling, having a card chosen for the favorites, among so many awesome creations. Thanks, and thanks again. Thanks, Karen, for the heads up.

frenziedstamper 08-26-2012 08:02 PM

Thanks Miss Boo for the shout on my 'Thanks Teacher' card in the CAS gallery!...such a thrill!