Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites Ending Sunday November 17, 2013 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/clean-simple-cas-favorites-ending-sunday-november-17-2013-a-t581020.html)

nancy littrell 11-16-2013 08:12 PM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites Ending Sunday November 17, 2013

My turn to start the CAS Favorites Thread and oh my........So many CAS Beauties! Enjoy and please join us in sharing your favorites :p

cookiebaker....CAS246 Pinterest Challenge

Biggan....TLC455, CAS246 Snow

k dunbrook...CAS246 Christmas Morning

bon2stamp...Christmas Star for Merry Monday, Greetings of the Season

sistersandie...CAS246 Madera Wreath

rosigrid....merry christmas

donidoodle...Christmas Wreath

cullenwr...Gold and Silver Wreath

BarbieP...Grungy Vintage Santa

Loll Thompson...Snowy Christmas

susanbri...Frosty Festive Wreath

kittie747...White on White with Silver Wreath

BeckyTE....CC452 A CAS Buffet

pegmac71...Glittery Trees

stampinandstuff...SUO Santa's List

rosigrid...The Best Things

suen....WT Simple Wreath

tankgirl...Hope (tk)

DandI93...F4A195 Birthday HB2U Negatives

DandI93....Always Thankful

k dunbrook...IC415, Pretty in Pink

bfinley...FS354 Berries and Birds

You do not want to miss any of these amazingly gorgeous and Perfectly CAS cards. A real WOW week. TFS and inspiring our CAS Style!

nancy littrell 11-16-2013 08:17 PM

Do you need help uploading your CAS Favorite?

Need help linking your Favorites ? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

fionna51 11-17-2013 04:31 AM

Here's the correct links for:

Biggan Snow

rosigrld Merry Christmas

rosigrld The Best Things

fionna51 11-17-2013 04:42 AM

Nancy posted some that I missed seeing! Thanks!

Here's some more loveliness for you to ohh and ahh over and make wonderful comments on...

ClassyCards

die cut diva

Biggan

lhs43

lisaadd

pink_lady

inglishrea

LucyAbrams

cheiron

tankgrl

ltecler

sistersandie

k dunbrook 11-17-2013 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionna51 (Post 20419242)
Here's the correct links for:

Biggan Snow

rosigrld Merry Christmas

rosigrld The Best Things

thanks a lot Diane.....

k dunbrook 11-17-2013 05:03 AM

Wow...thanks so very much Nancy, for the mention of 2 of my cards. I appreciate it soooo much!!
hugs,
Karen

kittie747 11-17-2013 05:25 AM

Nancy, thank you so much for mentioning my White on White with Silver card this week. I appreciate it.

Karen, thank you for letting me know.

susanbri 11-17-2013 08:19 AM

Nancy, thank you so much for listing my Frosty Festive Wreath - made my Sunday! Karen, thanks as always for doing the notifications.

nancy littrell 11-17-2013 08:19 AM

Thanks Diane for fixing my 2 links...can you tell I was watching college football and linking gorgeous cards? Another Fabulous week of CAS cards :-)

Miss Boo 11-17-2013 09:56 AM

Here are a few of my faves this week!

Cheese! by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO Mrs Claus by stampinandstuff - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Season 2013 by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Poinsettia 2013 by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS246, Mr. & Mrs. by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC455 CAS246 Paper-Pieced Ornaments_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS246 ~ Madera Wreath by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

merry christmas by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let's Get Merry! by imastamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry & Bright by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Frosty Festive Wreath by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silver & Gold Wreath by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White with Silver by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fun Snowmen by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC462 Merry Christmas by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT453 Poinsettia Wreath by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT453 Silver Wreath by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A195 Angie's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC415 Reindeer Games by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC415 Free to Love by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS246 Christmas Cheer by cookiestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Buddies by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC415 Heartfelt by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC415 Beautiful Wishes by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 11-17-2013 10:01 AM

So much Christmas beauty this week (and Christmas cards are my favourite thing!). Here are mine that haven't yet been mentioned:

Merry Christmas by TreasureOiler

[/COLOR] /2451661]WT453 Wreath of Bling by hobbydujour

*SC462 Snowy Christmas by hobbydujour

CCC13 Oct - Red Ornaments by ceedee

Inspired Wreath by Loll Thompson

Merry & Bright by TreasureOiler

Silver & Gold Wreath by stampin'nana

Christmas Star for Merry Monday, Greetings of the Season by bon2stamp

Sparkly Christmas by die cut diva

CAS246 Inspired Wreath by nancy littrell

Christmas Poinsettia 2013 by DandI93

FS354, Christmas Time by k dunbrook

Tree Bauble by sistersandie

MIX42 Thinfoil :) by UnderstandBlue

CCC13 Nov - Christmas Flakes by ceedee

Holstein 11-17-2013 10:22 AM

Thanks so much Jen for the mention of two of my cards in this cas thread. Doing the happy, happy dance. :) Hugs, Linda

sistersandie 11-17-2013 10:24 AM

Thank you Karen ( KDunbrook ) for sending happy news my way today - and thank you Miss Boo and Nancy Littrell for choosing my wreath for a special mention.

Bless you all

Sandie
x

imastamper 11-17-2013 11:14 AM

Thanks so much Miss Boo for the happy surprise of mentioning my 'get merry' card!

hobbydujour 11-17-2013 11:20 AM

Susan, you are TOO kind to list two of my cards among your favorites. It is always a thrill to be a CAS favorite since I think it is one of the hardest styles to achieve....can't hide behind a lot of doodads and panels. : ) Thank you! A thank you to you too, Karen, for week after week conscientiously bringing good news to fellow stampers. Hugs, Sallie

k dunbrook 11-17-2013 11:21 AM

THanks so much Susan for the mention of my card here...always wonderful.

kittie747 11-17-2013 11:35 AM

Jen, thank you for mentioning my White on White with Silver this week. I appreciate it.

Loll Thompson 11-17-2013 12:20 PM

Thanks to Nancy and Susan for including one of my cards in their favorites this week!! Thanks for letting me know Karen! :)

Here's a few of my favorites:

Opposites Attract (ATCAS #26) by swldebbie
Christmas Kiss by LittleSeaOtter
CAS246 Inspired Wreath by nancy littrell
Poinsettia Season 2013 by DandI93
White on White with Silver by kittie747

fionna51 11-17-2013 12:55 PM

Here's the correct link for"

hobbydujour Wreath of Bling

Clownmom 11-17-2013 01:07 PM

I've been out all day and came back to a very nice e-mail from Karen (k dunbook) that Jen (Miss Boo) had put my Paper-Pieced Ornaments into her favorites this week. Thanks, ladies, for making my Sunday afternoon special!

bon2stamp 11-17-2013 01:27 PM

Thanks so much, Nancy and Susan for favoriting my Christmas Star card! And thank you Karen for letting me know. Al 3 of you have brightened my day!

redlynny 11-17-2013 01:35 PM

Thanks Ms. Boo- Jen for the shout out!! Thanks Karen for letting me know!!

janemom 11-17-2013 01:37 PM

Thank you Jen for your kind comments and for including me in your favorites. I appreciate the notification, Karen.

rosigrld 11-17-2013 01:51 PM

wow... so thrilled to have my cards picked as favorites this week! thank you Dianne, Nancy and Jen! this really made my day!! thank you to Karen for letting me know!!

stampin'nana 11-17-2013 02:57 PM

Oh my, this is quite an honor to me! Jen, you are so kind to have favorite 2 of my cas cards this week! I feel blessed! Also, Susan, thank you for mentioning my wreath card as one of your favorites! And BIG thanks to Karen for always giving the heads up! You gals ROCK!!!!!

angelladcrockett 11-17-2013 03:49 PM

Jen (Miss Boo), you have made my weekend! What an honor to be a CAS favorite!!!

BarbieP 11-17-2013 03:54 PM

Thank you, Nancy, for faving my card, and thanks Karen, for letting me know. You certainly made my week brighter :-)

nancy littrell 11-17-2013 04:07 PM

Thank you so much Susan and Loll for mentioning my Inspired Wreath card. So many gorgeous Wreath cards because of this weeks CAS246 Inspiration Challenge by Jen. I am thrilled you liked mine too.

susanbri 11-17-2013 04:08 PM

Jen (Miss Boo), thank you so much for listing my Frosty Festive Wreath in your favourites - I'm honoured as you are one of the Queens of CAS! Thanks, Karen, for another notification.

DandI93 11-17-2013 04:18 PM

Thank you Jen and Susan for mentioning my Christmas Poinsettia card.
Thank you Jen and Loll for mentioning my Poinsettia Season card.
Thank you Jen for also mentioning my Reindeer games, Free to Love and Poinsettia Wreath cards.
Thank you Nancy for mentioning my Birthday Negatives and Always Thankful cards in your favorites for the week... It is always an honor and I appreciate it very much.

Thank you Karen for letting me know.... Hugs for everyone

die cut diva 11-17-2013 06:14 PM

Diane and Susan, I appreciate you taking the time to favorite and include my Sparkly Christmas card on your list of favorites this week. It is always such an honor to be recognized on this thread. And thank you Karen for letting me know!

stampinandstuff 11-17-2013 08:12 PM

Thank you so much to Nancy and Miss Boo for choosing my cards this week :D
So excited!!

UnderstandBlue 11-18-2013 04:01 AM

Wow Susan - thank you for putting my thinfoil card on your list this week. That is an awesome bunch of stampers to be surrounded by!

And thank you so much Karen for letting me know!

ceedee 11-18-2013 07:43 AM

Thank You

Thank you so much Susan for including both my Christmas Flakes and Red Ornament cards as part of your fav list this week ... so kind of you and very much appreciated :)

Thanks too to Karen for spreading the word and making my Monday a happy, happy one ...

Chris

swldebbie 11-18-2013 10:05 AM

Thanks so much, Loll, for including my furry little anniversary couple among your favorites from last week. ALWAYS a feel-good thing when there is a post from Karen telling me I've made the list. :)

Here are some of the great CAS posts from last week that made it into my favorites:

Sparkly Christmas by die cut diva
I loved the simple elegance of this silver and gold beauty.

Happy Anniversary by Benzi
This sweet little heart plant stole my heart.

Nature by Loll Thompson (need to be fan club member to view)
Best use of a woodgrain embossing folder I have seen to date!

Christmas Blessings by lhs43
The ample white and silver make me "feel" the cold of this wintry scene.

Christmas Birdie by nwilliams6
This sweet bird is the perfect for a square card.

Merry Christmas by AmyR
Can you say WOW!?! This poinsettia is stunning.

Hope by tankgrl
I love every single thing about this calming, yet empowering card.

Benzi 11-18-2013 02:01 PM

Swldebbie, thank you so much for putting my card, "Happy Anniversary" into the favorites. I really appreciate it and so glad you liked it.
Thanks to Karen for doing notifications.

Loll Thompson 11-18-2013 02:14 PM

Thanks so much Debbie!!!

die cut diva 11-22-2013 11:34 AM

swldebbie, thank you for including my Sparkly Christmas card in your list of favorites. :)