Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, April 21, 2013 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/cas-clean-simple-favorites-week-ending-sunday-april-21-2013-a-t571916.html)

susanbri 04-20-2013 08:10 PM

CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thank you to everyone who posted great cards this week! I was laid up for most of the week with the flu so couldn't get any cards made, but curling up on the couch with my laptop and looking at everyone else's fabulous cards was a good distraction!

Here's what I put into my Favourites:

FS324 Garden Flowers by Twinshappy
ATCAS11 by 329shana
IC385, Three Poppies by jdmommy
IC385 Poppy by Biggan
MISSING YOU - WOOF by lisa lara
CC421 Just Because by nancy littrell
Watercolour Butterfly by bfinlay
Rainbow Birthday - WT423 by Loll Thompson
Rainbow birthday by blessingsX3
Rainbow birthday by blessingsX3
SC432, Looking Forward by cjzim
CAS216 Fluttering Friends by DandI93
CCC13 Apr - Snowflake Shimmer by ceedee
Tea Party for Queen Bonnie by jasonw1
QFTD160 Vase sm by smadson
I Love You! by shendrian
New stamps from Technique Tuesday! by Biggan
CAS216 Newborn by Holstein
CAS216 Embellished Events by stampercamper
FS323 Delightful Mornings by DandI93
Happy Birthday 2 You by TreasureOiler

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else liked in the CAS gallery!

susanbri 04-20-2013 08:13 PM

Need help linking your Favorites?

For a quick and easy method for adding some of your favorite cards, follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

scootsv 04-21-2013 03:50 AM

Here are my favorites for the week. Beautiful cards.

Holstein - Newborn

hobbydujour [/COLOR] - Ala Lin

stampercamper - Embellished Events

bfinlay - Button Heaven

frenziedstamper - Pine Trees

YoursTruly - Mother's Day

Mrs Noofy - Birthday Greetings

Lindastampz - Make & Take

stampit74
- Fancy Blossoms

jdmommy 04-21-2013 05:45 AM

Thanks susanbri for mentioning my Three Poppies. What a way to start the day!! Thanks also to Karen for the shout out!!

ceedee 04-21-2013 06:57 AM

Many thanks Susan for including my snowflake shimmer card in your favourites this week -- really appreciated and a great way to start the week :)
Hope you are fully recovered now Susan ....
Thanks too Karen for the shout out ... you ladies really are the best :)

k dunbrook 04-21-2013 07:23 AM

I hope you feel better soon Susan. Being laid up is a pain!! I can relate~~
hugs,
K

Mrs Noofy 04-21-2013 08:17 AM

Thank you so much scootsv for including my Birthday Greetings card among your favourites this week. Thanks also to Karen (kdunbrook) for letting me know. Here are a few of my favourites this week.

allee's FS324 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Color Block Friendship by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pinterest Inspired F4A165 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LL's F4A165 Pin It Quilt Card by muzbysmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Sue

hobbydujour 04-21-2013 08:40 AM

Thanks so much, scootsv, for listing my card among your favorites. I truly appreciate it. You've added a happy note to my Sunday. Thanks, Karen, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie

PaperPunchScissors 04-21-2013 08:45 AM

One of my CAS favorites for the week ending April 21

I haven't had a lot of time to look at all the CAS cards ... yet :D But for right now I wanted to mention a card created by gabalot. When I saw it this morning it just made me smile. Here it is.

Surprise!

1. CASOLOGY 40 SURPRISE! by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Susan and your team for all the notifications you've sent out. There were smiles of surprise breaking out all over today I'm sure.

Sincerely,
Susie ~

kilroy 04-21-2013 09:04 AM

I love butterflies so my favorite this week is:
Butterfly Rainbow (WT423) by ~CA~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson 04-21-2013 09:55 AM

Thanks you Susan for mentioning my Rainbow Birthday card. Hope you are feeling better and can enjoy the sunny days ahead!!

Here's my favorites for this week:

CC421 Just Because by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LUCKY CHEVRONS by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT423 Celebrate by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisa lara 04-21-2013 11:57 AM

Yippee! I got faved! Thank you Susan (susanbri) for faving my Woof card Mwah. And Thank you my sweet friend Loll (Loll Thompson) for faving my Chevrons card. Makes my day girlies. Thank you.

muzbysmom 04-21-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Noofy (Post 20125253)
Thank you so much scootsv for including my Birthday Greetings card among your favourites this week. Thanks also to Karen (kdunbrook) for letting me know. Here are a few of my favourites this week.

allee's FS324 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Color Block Friendship by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pinterest Inspired F4A165 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LL's F4A165 Pin It Quilt Card by muzbysmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Sue

Thank you SO MUCH for including my card amongst your favorites!

BarbieP 04-21-2013 01:12 PM

Thank you, Sue (aka Mrs. Noofy), for faving one of my cards this week. You don't know how much I appreciate it :) Thanks to Karen as well for notifying me :)

~CA~ 04-21-2013 01:59 PM

Thank you, Kilroy, for making my "Butterfly Rainbow" card one of your favorites this week! What a wonderful surprise!! Thanks also to Karen for the alert!!

fionna51 04-21-2013 02:14 PM

I have some to share that haven't been mentioned...

jenmitchell

TreasureOiler

cookiebaker

pixnglue

lisaadd

Tammie E

Smoatsmom

lisa lara

BethanyEVincent

Torico

Lisa Lisa

jrk912

limedoodle

juliestamps

Thanks for the lovely gallery everyone!

329shana 04-21-2013 02:37 PM

Thanks, Susan, for choosing me as one of the CAS favorites with my poppy card this week. :) :) :)

allee's 04-21-2013 02:57 PM

What an honor, Sue, to see you list my card as one of your favorite CAS designs for the week!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

DandI93 04-21-2013 03:06 PM

Thank you Susan for mentioning my Fluttering Friends and Delightful Morning cards this week in your favorites... I appreciate it very much

Thank you Karen for letting me know.... Hugs

smadson 04-21-2013 03:22 PM

Thank you Susan, for mentioning my Vase card as a CAS favorite. I feel special. :)

Here is a beautiful CAS from my faves.

ATCAS11 by 329shana

smadson 04-21-2013 03:23 PM

Whoops! It has already been mentioned! Well it was beautiful! :)

nancy littrell 04-21-2013 04:21 PM

Thanks Susan and Loll for mentioning my Just Because card. I made before we left on our little vacation and uploaded when we got home.

Sorry Susan you have been sick. No time for that this time of year. We are still trying to catch up with all the spring growth. Thanks too for taking my week Susan. I really appreciate it.

Torico 04-21-2013 04:31 PM

Thank you to Diane (fionna51) for including my card in your favorites! And thank you to Karen for letting me know!

Tammie E 04-21-2013 05:09 PM

WOW...thanks, Diane, for picking my Happy Birthday, Big Sis! card as one of your favorites! Thanks to you too, Karen, for letting me know! You made my day!

Holstein 04-21-2013 05:21 PM

Susan, hope you are feeling better:) Thanks along with scootsv and Susan for the shout out of my card. Always makes me feel good when I get a cas card right. Thanks Karen for the notification Glad to see you are feeling better.

cookiebaker 04-21-2013 05:26 PM

Thanks for the mention, Fionna! I'm slow to catch up...darn work! ;-)

lisa lara 04-21-2013 05:53 PM

Oh yay......thank you Diane (fionna51) for faving my huge thank you card. Yippee. Big hug!

lisa lara 04-21-2013 06:19 PM

My Faves:

bnlnkids - THINKING OF YOU

TreasureOiler - LIFE HAPPENS OVER COFFEE

sabrad - MAY'S CHRISTMAS CLUB CARDS #4A

nancy littrell - CC421 JUST BECAUSE

stampinandrea - BIRTHDAY WISHES

DandI93 - F4A165 AT FULL SPEED

sherrird - A QUIET PRAYER..

akeptlife - RIBBON SUNSHINE

Loll Thompson - SITTING HERE THINKING OF YOU

blessingsX3 04-21-2013 06:25 PM

Thank you Susan for mentioning my rainbow birthday card today. It brightened my day. I sure hope that you are feeling better soon- hugs!

jasonw1 04-21-2013 06:31 PM

Susan thank you SOOOO much for listing my Tea Party for Queen Bonnie in your favorites today! I send you a huge hug for this honor...AND I thank Karen for her notification and send a hug her way as well!

Smiling!
Peggy

limedoodle 04-22-2013 12:28 AM

Thank you so much Diane for the shout out for my sympathy card. As always Karen you are a star for keeping me up to date :)

DandI93 04-22-2013 03:36 AM

Thank you Lisa for the mention of my At Full Speed card.... You are just too sweet..

Hope you feel better Susan, sorry to hear you have been sick... The flu is nasty.

Thanks Karen for letting me know... Hugs to everyone

Smoatsmom 04-22-2013 04:39 AM

Diane (Quiltzi), thank you for mentioning my baby card, and to Karen for letting me know about it! Thanks for making me feel good at the start to my week. :)

fionna51 04-22-2013 07:29 AM

Wow, Lisa, you pointed out waaaay too many that I missed! Thanks SO much!

stampit74 04-22-2013 09:22 AM

So honored to be in your favorites list Scootsv!!! Thank you so much! Thank you Karen, for letting me know! I appreciate you both!