Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-19-2007, 07:21 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My UPS driver is retiring

So, I just got a package from my UPS driver (Bundle of Joy). I have not seen her since the new year rolled around. So, she deliers my package today and I happen to be here. I said "I have been waiting for you since the New Year". I have been waiting to give her her holiday bonus (aka tip). She tells me she is retiring soon. Like in 2 months. Ok, so the new driver may be the man who has been delivering all my things lately. Not too bad looking either. Anyway, should I do something for my UPS driver since she is retiring. She has been wonderful. I am a SU Demo and a HUGE craft person and get lots of deliveries. My husband is into fixing his BMW so he orders A LOT of parts. I have gotten a package from UPS the last 4 straight days. I am just looking for suggestions on, do I do anything for her since she is retiring. I have lived in my house for 9 years and she has been my driver since then.

Thanks
Lisa
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2007, 07:38 AM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

Default UPS

I don't think it would be expected, but I'm sure she would love anything you might give/make her.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2007, 08:27 AM   #3  
Kookie Creator

the fact that you are thinking of it, and have gifted her around christmas means you believe it is the right thing to do.

And for what it's worth, I agree.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2007, 08:28 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

i agree! i don't think she will expect anything but that will make it all the better.

and what better fitting a gift than the things you make with all the stuff she delivers. if your a card maker- make a variety of cards. if your a scrapper- you could make her a small blank scrapbook. i'm sure she will be glad to get what ever your heart goes into!

my 'brown guy' is a good friend of ours and he teases me when my stuff comes because his wife has the same addiction as i do. when my first order came he said 'i knew it would come to THIS' he is so funny.

happy stamping!
Reply With Quote Likes