Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-11-2014, 06:50 AM   #1  
Crimping Master

Received 39 Likes on 12 Posts
Default A list of trusted online stores

I am a die-hard brick and mortar store shopper, but with so many closing stores I am finding myself heading to online stores. :( I was sure there was a list started here of good reliable online stores, but I have not found it in all of my searches. Does such a list exist here? If not, could we possibly start one? I don't want to worry about ordering from an unreliable company.

My best online store experience has been with Oozak. It is super fast, customer service is fantastic and the only error ever made was that I received the wrong color of Copic marker. I called and Rusty sent me the correct marker and had me keep the wrong one as a gift. It is such a pleasure to do business with this company and I would recommend them to anyone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 06:56 AM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

Received 49 Likes on 17 Posts

I have ordered many times from Frantic Stamper and have always had an excellent experience. She often includes freebies with orders.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 07:20 AM   #3  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I order from all of the below places and have never had a problem with any of them. These are my go-to-store first. I rarely order from any other company.

Joanns Fabric and Craft store Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores ? Shop online

The Stampin Place The Stampin' Place: Rubber Art-stamps, Custom Stamps & Stamping Supplies: Big Lake, Minnesota USA

A Cherry on Top The Stampin' Place: Rubber Art-stamps, Custom Stamps & Stamping Supplies: Big Lake, Minnesota USA

Art Impression https://www.artimpressions.com/

Door County Rubber stamps Unique Original Rubber Stamps, Childrens, Vintage, Sentiments (Word), Western, Snowman Rubber Stamps (love this store for stamps)

Rubber Hedgehog stamps Rubberhedgehog Rubber Stamps - All Kinds of Animal Rubber Stamps!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 07:36 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii
Received 88 Likes on 72 Posts

Here you go

Completed list is on POSTS 108,109,110 and 111

Post your favorite OnLine stamp stores - Websites A-Z by meluvstampin at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 08:27 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Depending on what I am ordering- Ellen Hutson , iheartpapers , Simon Says , and Taylored Expressions (great selection of items in addition to their stamps and dies). Of course I also love MFT and ordered from them long before I was on the DT :p

I hear you about the LSS closing :( The closest one to me is about 30 minutes away and I know I am lucky to have a fantastic store so close!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 09:24 AM   #6  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree about oozak, they are my first choice these days. Rusty has great discounted prices all the time and frequently there is a sale with even better prices. When I order without sale I swear he's had it ready that day, with a sale it takes a bit longer but he makes that clear on the home page.

I've also had great service from Ellen Hutson for several orders. Again quick to ship and if there is a sale she makes it clear on the home page that shipping may take a little longer. I found she was able to ship faster than she warned even with a large sale based on the experience with one of my orders.

Ordered from simon says stamp a couple of times and both were great experiences. Again the home page has notices when a sale will potentially impact shipping times. Even with a significant sale I found my order shipped out quickly and even arrived before I expected. From what I see items are clearly marked when they will impact shipping time for your order, if you are ordering something that isn't in stock. On one order I suspected that I messed up something on the payment ( I messed up a part of the PayPal info, a sign that I shouldn't order in the middle of the night, LOL), I emailed them in the night, and they got back to me right awayin the morning, they fixed everything for me and we were ready to go. Very nice about it.

Joanns......over the years I've ordered many times but their shipping has gotten to be really slow. A long time to leave the shop (even allowing for a sale) then I've had terrible experience with the length of time it has taken the package to arrive. It has been days and even over a week after leaving the distribution center that is about 45 miles away before the package was delivered.

I do expect that any company will need extra time to pack and ship during a sale. I also know that the suppliers don't always provide the products within the expected date that they originally provide to these stores so I don't get upsetif it takes a little longer to get preordered items, especially those new CHA releases that ended up with a lot of blogs praising a new product.

Barb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 12:54 PM   #7  
Stampin' Fool

Received 88 Likes on 33 Posts

I agree that Joann's shipping is SLOW. I thought the last time it may be coming by Parcel Post. They sent me 2 items when I ordered one, and charged me for 2. Not worth sending back an ink pad. Other times, all good products.
Stampin' Up is online ordering for me. I have never even been invited to a party and started buying from a demo I bought a catalog from on Ebay. VERY fast shipping, and great products. Wish they had free shipping when you buy over a certain amount. Great customer service.
My Favorite Things is Fast and great products. Great customer service.
Marker Pop had a sale one time, and that was all good.
Verve is Great.
Sweet N Sassy is Great.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 01:12 PM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

Canadian online store - since shipping from the US can be ridicules - well within Canada is not that great either
I have had great/wonderful service from
Scrappin Great Deals

I don't order much from these guys as I go to their brick & mortar store instead
Scrapbooker's Paradise
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 01:16 PM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 39 Likes on 17 Posts

I've ordered from the following online stores and always had great customer service, no problems and most give freebies with your order: www.creativeplaystamps.com; http://www.chicandsavvycrafters.com; 123stitch.com; Ellen Hutson | Home.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 01:44 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 499 Likes on 221 Posts

Tremendous customer service and perks from Paper Smooches ! Kim is just great!
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 01:47 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 499 Likes on 221 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesliespringerView Post
Alphabetically, the stamp store listings begin in post 98.
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 02:10 PM   #12  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a list of stores from which I have ordered. All have international shipping.

7Kids College Fund
DutchPaperCrafts
Midwest Scrapbook
Scrapadabadoo
123-Stitch
Scrap-Mart
Scrappy Land
Addicted to Rubber Stamps
Inspiration Emporium
SaveOnHobbies
Blitsy

Last edited by Candida; 04-11-2014 at 02:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 02:20 PM   #13  
Kookie Creator

Technique Tuesday

I don't know if you are looking for a store that carries everything or one that has their own line, but TT has great stamps and dies and even better service.

I buy a lot of crafting stuff on Amazon. One of the stores that sells on there is called The Shop To Brands. They have a ton of Sizzix and quite often I find a stamp set with coordinating dies for $4. Super fast shipping too.

I agree with Oozak. Great prices and shipping.
Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 04:44 PM   #14  
Mad Swapper

My favorite on-line and brick and mortar store is Joan's Gardens Joan's Gardens | Paper crafting products for card making and scrapbooking.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 04:57 PM   #15  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The correct link for A Cherry on Top is: A Cherry on Top: The Best Online Scrapbooking Supplies Shoppe

I also just ordered from Scrapbooking Warehouse for the first time, and was pretty satisfied. http://www.scrapbooking-warehouse.com/ Big complaint was that you can't tell something's out of stock until you try to put it in your cart and have to scroll to the bottom to have it tell you the item's not available.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2014, 08:32 PM   #16  
Insane Embellisher

I buy all my Spellbinders & adhesives from Scrapbook Pal as she has the best prices I've found. Everyday price for the $24.99 die sets is $16.95. She usually ships the same day & my order normally arrives in less than 3 days from when I order. PLUS she has free shipping at $25! Customer service is excellent.

http://www.scrapbookpal.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2014, 08:36 AM   #17  
Crimping Master

Received 39 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank you to everyone for all of these great resources. I am thrilled to have this list!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-23-2014, 10:15 AM   #18  
Polyshrink Goddess

I shop on several of the on-line stores as mentioned above as most of the stores around me closed except Joanns and Michaels. Joanns has messed up my orders many times, slow to ship, but have great sales so the lateness in recieving is okay to me. I love Oozak. Scrappyland is a great place to preorder Spellbinder Dies and such. Joanns does not keep up with the newest products from Spellbinders anyway. I also like ordering from Amazon but you have to shop around as they do not always have the best deals and the shipping sometimes is a big issue. Because shipping is a big expense looking around and adding up the product price plus shipping or higher product price and less shipping to make the purchase decision. Our Daily Bread is another great place to shop and are excellent in their shipping time. Another wonderful store to order from is stampsimply. Beautiful displays of ribbon, paper, dies, card examples, all coordinating...that gives you fantastic ideas. Also, Zipperstop to order seam binding at a good price; good shipping time too.

Last edited by dottiejdavis; 04-23-2014 at 10:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2014, 04:19 PM   #19  
Polyshrink Goddess

i like Paper Wishes
Reply With Quote Likes