Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-31-2017, 10:00 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default How do you store/display your card samples?

Hi Everyone,

I'm curious as to how you store your card samples. I love my system now - but unfortunately the products have been discontinued and I can longer add to my collection as I make more samples. I used the Martha Stewart Home Office Seafoam binders - in the 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 size - with the same brand pages protectors with two pockets on each page. The pockets fit A2 cards PERFECTLY. I have all the binders lined up and can just pull them out and flip through pages my designs.... just like a how a photo album works. You can see my system in the attached pic - they are on the very left of the picture - on the top shelf with the words SAMPLES embellished with stickers. However they stopped making these page protectors in CLEAR - now they make them in green (which is so bizarre to me) and I can't find them on Ebay or Amazon. I've contaced Martha Stewart and Avery who they are partnered with and they have no alternatives. Grhhhh. So I'd love to hear how you store / display your card samples. I am hoping to avoid using a shoe box or a photo box. Any suggestions would be soooo helpful!!! - Catherine
Attached Thumbnails
How do you store/display your card samples?-img_4326.jpg  

Last edited by Catherine773; 01-31-2017 at 10:04 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2017, 06:23 PM   #2  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Uh, yeah, so mostly I throw them in a box. LOL.

But your post here reminded me that I DO have a binder for some of the cards I am extra proud of. I have page protectors from Crop Stop. (That's a big pack of them, they have some smaller packages.)

I don't believe I've ever bought them straight from Crop Stop-- I recall getting them off of eBay, although Crop Stop may have been selling them there at the time-- so I can't vouch for the store itself. But I did check and Crop Stop's blog was updated today, so that's a decent sign.

But the page protectors are nice and in theory fit in a regular three-ring binder but I bought one with an extra long cover. (It's not super extra long, just enough.) I just bought it at Office Max. You could just get those binders (mine's white) and start bookending them on either side of your turquoise ones.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2017, 09:43 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh my gosh that product is AMAZING - that is PERFECT!!! I have never come across anything that fits A2 cards like that. My Martha Stewart ones just happen to fit - they weren't made for the cards. I am absolutely going to get these, thank you!!!! - Catherine
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes