Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
If you are new to the Favorites Thread.....
Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.
Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.
Pay It Forward (optional).
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.
2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."
3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.
4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids ***A Proud Fan Club Member ***
Location: da U.P. - Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula
Thank you, Nancy, for adding my Curiosity card to your favorites.. you made my day! I laughed when I read that you've used two whole 12x12 packs of Crowded Attic DP... it took the WT Challenge for me to use some of my hoarded stash!
Thanks to Brenda for the heads up, and the rest of the team for all you do... you gals are amazing!
Thanks, Mary, for mentioning my Halloween card... It seems that I never get back to this thread on Sunday and then forget about it later - shame on me! I was sort of hit-and-miss in the galleries, but I have some new additions to my favorites:
That you so much Kathleen Lammie and Mary (jandjccc) for including me in your favorites this week! What a fun surprise today and I'm so happy to be included with so many talented artists. Thank you too, Mary for the notifications.
Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada
Big thank you goes out to Linda aka Holstein for favouriting my card "Autumn Leaves" in her favourites for this week.... what a way to start my week and gives me incentive to make more beautiful cards... thanks again Linda and also to ChaosMom for advising me of this post....
Brenda, Thanks SO much for choosing "Silent Night" as a fave and for the sweet comment on the card! That image is high on my list as a favorite and it's so fun to water color! Thank you for making my morning!!!!