Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.
Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.
Pay It Forward (optional).
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.
2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."
3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.
4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
Hi Everyone - Thank you so much Peggy (jasonw1) AND to Gail (GailNM) for favoriting and mentioning my His Gift for Gabby card here today. And thank you both for all your wonderful comments and inspiration - I appreciate it very much .
Thank you as well to Judi - for notifying me. You're the best!
__________________ Audrey H My Blog/My Gallery ODBD Alumni Team SCS Dirty Dozen Alumni Punchkateer
Could this week get any better....I THINK NOT!!!!! Thank you Chaos Mom, Peggy (jasonw1) and Niki for including my angels in your list of favourites this week. Thank you to Linda (Holstein) for the heads-up and for working tirelessly behind the scenes to inform everyone of their good news. Here are my favourites this week.
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: St Louis, MO
Vicki, thank you so much for the mention of my WoodGrain Florals; Gail, thank you for the shout out on my Snowy Night and Mary, thank you for favoriting my Glittered Ornaments. You have all brightened my morning and have blessed me! Thank you so much, Vicki for your notification. Your giving of yourself and your time is so appreciated.
Thank you to ChaosMom, Linda (Holstein), GailNM, and Peggy (jasonw1) for mentioning a few of my cards this week as favorites. I am so honored and thrilled when I am mentioned in this thread. You have made my day! Thank you so much to ChaosMom for letting me know!