Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-04-2016, 06:37 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending June 5, 2016

Good evening....Linda here starting the happy thread tonight. My internet service is not behaving tonight so this will be short and sweet.

Notifications will be done by
notifying: Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), and Stacy (JDgreendawn).

My favorites will be listed tomorrow.

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2016, 06:40 PM   #2  

Default If you are new to the Favorites thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Card Making, Rubber Stamping & Paper Crafting ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2016, 06:54 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Linda for starting. I like to post Sat night, because of church on Sunday. Here's my favorites:

TLC588 CAS379 Thanks a Bunch Monoprint by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AlphaWk19S Children's Laughter by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC588, stencil stamping by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC585 All About You by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

new beginnings CC585 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC595 Tula by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC595 Birthday Greetings_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT HAPPY 1ST by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A328 ~ Work of Art Snowman by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A328 Howdy by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cherry Rhododendron~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC548 - Elegant Birthday by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC548 Love These Dies! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC548 Enjoy Your Day vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC Gold by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown

Last edited by snowmanqueen; 06-04-2016 at 07:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2016, 07:06 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile

Thanks for the quick start, Linda. Hope the 'net issues are resolved...

Here's some of my favorites from last week:

CAS379 Simple Bloom by catluvr2

TLC588, Daisy by cjzim

Little Fireman by Covington Crafter

WT586 Up, Up and Away by Cook22

F4A328 Poppy Birthday by beesmom

TLC588 Stay Focused by DandI93

summer field by Heather T

FC:TLC588 by Reddyisco

Red Christmas Tree by stampinspooky

WT HAPPY 1ST by Stamperrobin

F4A328, Watercoloring with Brushos by k dunbrook

IC548 ~ Wedding Frame by sistersandie

~ Sending My Prayers ~ by saintsrule

Best SEAT in the house, MMTPT408, F4A326 by Tonda Baldwin

Under The Weather by limedoodle

Please show me more!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2016, 07:16 PM   #6  

Thank you Carolyn for including my card in your list of favorites this week - I am honored. Thank you so much Brenda for letting me know - I appreciate you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2016, 08:11 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites for the Week Ending 5/6/16

We have had a very, very wet and windy weekend - so many roads flooded, areas cut off and trees down up and down the east coast. The waves at the beaches on the coast are up to 15m! I'm warm and dry here in my craft room and am posting my favourites early this week -

TLC588 Stay Focused by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:TLC588 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC584_F4A321 Birthday Blooms by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC588_CAS379 In His Word by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Iris by the Water... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Christmas Glowing Candles~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC585 - I MISS YOU, THAT'S ALL..... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beach Reflection by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC595 ~ Violets are Violet by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A MIX Sending Prayers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Gold by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
June is National Rose Month by albitas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A328, Watercoloring with Brushos by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A328 MIX175 Mermaid Hello by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC548 Rose Fan by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX F4A Sympathy Leaves by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC548 Fab Shoe by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC548 Beachy romance by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Friend...How Are You by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC548 Love These Dies! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS379 Tulip Time by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Tulips by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT586 Up, Up and Away by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC548 Blue and Gold Wedding by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
New To Me -
Stampin' Up! Flower Shop Pool Party by areli - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2016, 08:13 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Carolyn, I just noticed that you have favoured my card, 'Tula" - thank you so much for the mention!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2016, 08:47 PM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you, muskrat, for listing my Nautical Father's Day card among your favorites for the week. It is truly an honor.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2016, 09:59 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,265 Likes on 1,356 Posts

Each week I am amazed at the beautiful works of art everyone creates. It is so hard to choose just a few favorites. Here are some my favorites from this week:

SC595 missed by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by tessaduck

Blue Suede Shoes ... IC548, CAS789, CASMIXUP by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Anne Ryan

Vintage Blessings by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Tonda Baldwin

CC585 All About You by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by dahlia19

SC595 Poppy in Bottle by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by hobbydujour

SC595 It's Late by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by precious kitty

WT586 Up, Up and Away by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by cook22

Ferris Wheel Shaker WT586 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by justwritedesigns

F4A328, MIX175 Happy Times by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by catluvr2

F4A MIX Sending Prayers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by stamperrobin

IC548 Love These Dies! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by beesmom

IC548, Roses for Peace by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by benzi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2016, 10:23 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

2It's that time again ... the end of the week where we can view the favorites our fellow stampers have selected. Here's mine:

Holstein F4A327, Clematis by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
cdimick SC595 WT586 Balloon Graduation by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
pvilbaum Shoe Romance by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin’nana Soft Vellum Butterfly~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stampin’nana It's Your Day~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stamperrobin IC Gold by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

palparis IC548 celebrates 13 with Romantic Shoes by palparis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
allee’s IC548 - Elegant Birthday by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Precious Kitty IC548 Golden Memories by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T autumn mist by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sue28 IC548 Trio of Bling by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sue28 WT586 Spotted Clown by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101 IC548 - Rainy Day Shaker by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JBgreendawn Second Star by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
f.schles F4A328 Tropical feeling by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
f.schles CAS372 Something different by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tonda Baldwin Vintage/Shabby Wedding Day by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
peeps321 MIX F4A Sympathy Leaves by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
annsforte WT586, Balloons, Bubbles, and Clown Birthday by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompsom Guest Designing at STAMPlorations by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
mitchygitcygoomy Oh, Snow!! No!! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stiz2003 Watercolor Sympathy by stiz2003 at Splitcoaststampers
stiz2003 Cool Dude Birthday by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nancy Littrell Amazing Stencil Monoprint by nancy littrell at Splitcoaststampers
Jodylb CCC16 July Four by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jodylb CCC16 July Three by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jodylb CCC16 July One by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dahlia CC585 All About You by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kiagc Missing you by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bejoyce CC585 – Christmas in May by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdutchr CC585 - CAS by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and lastly, Brenda/Benzi with her IC548, Roses for Peace by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I don't think I'll be around as frequently since work is getting busy and my flowers and lawn need my attention daily. I'll be on the search though for more wonderful creations.

Hugs
Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 06-04-2016 at 10:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 12:32 AM   #13  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

My mouse broke yesterday so please excuse any screams as I try to do this using the track pad!
Watch that Sun by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Altenew Daisies by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Trust in the Lord by Leenda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS379, TLC588 Summer by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC584_F4A321 Birthday Blooms by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Iris by the Water... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS, CC Red Roses by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SSSWC - Masking Altenew by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Open Heart Collage by pianohearder - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A328 - Deep in the Forest by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX175 Best Wishes by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Sunshine!! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by Beverly Sue Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC548 Rose Fan by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dad's Birthday 2016 by diner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
58th Anniversary by 4beccaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy, healthy and creative week everyone
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 02:19 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts
Smile

I Sea Your Birthday by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by nwilliams6
detail by KarenBinPa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by KarenBinPa
Little Fireman by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Covington Crafter
WT586 Up, Up and Away by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Cook22
Birthday Clowns by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Covington Crafter
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 02:47 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Anne, you spoil me with faving 2 of my cards this week - thank you so, so much!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 02:59 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Thank you, Carolyn, for choosing my Cherry Rhododendron as a Favorite this week! It means so much to me! Big Hugs to you and to Priscilla for the Happy News~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 03:12 AM   #17  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks to Linda for choosing my Shield of Faith card!!
Thanks, Brenda for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 03:22 AM   #18  

Flowers and garden need attention, so not much time for gallery gazing. Here are some that need shout outs.

Blue Suede Shoes ... IC548, CAS789, CASMIXUP by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC548, Roses for Peace by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer Meadow by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A328 Just For You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Season by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT586 Up, Up and Away by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC595 missed by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Sympathy by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cool Dude Birthday by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC16 July One by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC585, Sympathy by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC588 Mono Butterfly by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Best SEAT in the house, MMTPT408, F4A326 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Blooms on Taupe by Tephie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Graduation by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A327, Hummer by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS379 Planter PigWit by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC588 Stay Focused by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS372 Something different by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC588 CAS379 Thanks a Bunch Set by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC588, Stencil Monoprinting by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:FS486 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 03:24 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you Sue for favoring my card, Hello Friend...How are You? I sure appreciate it. Thanks to you Priscilla for letting me know. Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 03:46 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Miss Anne, you did it again! You melted my heart.....Thank You for choosing 2 of my cards as your favorites this week! Big Hugs to you and to Priscilla for the double Happy News~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 04:12 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Vicki, thank you for bringing such lovely Sunday morning news. It is dreary here so this puts a little sunshine in the day. Anne, you have always been an encouragement and cheerleader to so many here. You are a sweetheart; thanks for the shoutout. Janine, you get to actually see those adorable little English robins; I can only colour them and look at pictures thanks for admiring the one I coloured up; I was thinking of you as I did it;) and I enjoyed our exploration and chat about the different and beautiful birds that live in our world and inspire our art and imagination.
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 04:36 AM   #22  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thank you Linda (Holstein) for including my card in your favourites and also thank you for letting me know!! I'm honoured to be included in such great company!
My favourites are:
Thinking of You by Beverly Sue Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday with Love & Affection by Stamps-n-lingers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A328, Watercoloring with Brushos by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 04:41 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Many thanks, Priscilla, for the 3 notifications - so appreciate all the time you put into sending the happy news to us scampers!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 05:23 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you so very much Anne and Janine for mentioning a card of mine in your faves this week ... so very appreciated.

Thanks to you Priscilla for sending the news...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 05:47 AM   #25  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Thank you, thank you to these girls for listing my Roses for Peace card this week in their favorites list:

Catherine (cdimick)
Anne (Anne Ryan)
Linda (Holstein)

It always makes me happy when someone likes my cards.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 05:53 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,976 Likes on 1,492 Posts

OH, thank you Vickie for mentioning my Happy 50th card in your faves. So many nice comments on my card too, after I struggled with it! You all are too sweet! I never feel like I belong in this company of stampers! Thank you Priscilla for notifying me.

Here are a few of my Faves for the week:

Red Christmas Tree by Stampinspooky

Blue Trees by Stampinspooky

Marriage Hearts by gljordan

CAS379 Planter PigWit by lisalara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 06:15 AM   #28  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you, Carolyn-Snowmanqueen for mentioning my Work of Art Snowman card in your fav's. You sure started my day off with a big smile on my face. I appreciate it very much.

Thank you, Linda, for the notifications.

I haven't got to spend much time in the gallery this week and this thread is great. Hopefully this week, I can go back and look at everyone's favorites.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 06:17 AM   #29  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you, Jay_Bee, for listing my peony card among your favorites for this week. I am truly honored.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 06:21 AM   #30  
Polyshrink Goddess

Tephie, thank you so much for listing my peony card as one of your favorites for the week.
It's so nice to be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 06:45 AM   #31  

Linda and Brenda thank you so much for including my cards in your favorites! Have a great Sunday everyone

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 06:45 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Here are mine:
Cool Dude Birthday by stiz2003

hello-CC585 by stampingout

Mirror Image Stamping Tutorial by UnderstandBlue

Strong Anchor, MOJO450 by PaperCrafty

Stenciling with Brushos by Loll Thompson

F4A328 Poppy Birthday by beesmom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 06:53 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you, Linda and Anne, for honoring me this week! I appreciate it so much!

And Brenda, thanks you for taking the time out of your weekend to send notifications!

Here are my favorites this week:
CAS379 ~ Rose Blossoms by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Misted Bloom by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC585 Bold Blooms by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC585 All About You by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC588 CAS379 TLC 452 Hollyhock by tweedcurtain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC585 Mosaic by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*F4A328 MIX175 Mermaid Hello by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC588 ~ Stenciled Background by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cool Dude Birthday by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Sympathy by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing Stencil Monoprint by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Little Fireman by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending a Little Something SC595, CC585 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT586 fun day by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX175 Singing Between the Lines by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Meadow by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sea Side Treasures by Stamperamma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Suede Shoes ... IC548, CAS789, CASMIXUP by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Welcome" by lorettagrace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 07:02 AM   #34  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you Priscilla-PJ for all your wonderful notes of cheer! Thank you to all the notifiers for all your hard work!
Thank you to these ladies as well,
Carolyn-Snowmanqueen
Brenda-Tessaduck
Sue28 X THREE!!! you totally spoil me girlfriend!
Catherine-cdimick
Miss Anne Ryan
Janine-Jay_Bee
and my dear Stacy-JBgreendawn
You are all the sweetest, "bestest" ladies!! Thank you so much for making my heart happy!
I'll be making my list a bit later!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 07:04 AM   #35  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

We were posting at the same time Jody...thank you for listing my circus card!! You are a sweetie!!! Thank you Priscilla in advance!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 07:12 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Anne, thanks for the mention and Brenda, thanks for my happy mail.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 07:15 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 208 Likes on 118 Posts

Thank you so very much, Carolyn (snowmanqueen) for including my Enjoy Your Day card as one of your favorites! You are helping me "enjoy my day" very much! And, thank you to Linda for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 07:16 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Talking

Wow! For a dreary, rainy day this is turning out to be a spectacular day! Thank you so much Linda (Holstein) and Vickie Y for including my watercolour card on your list of favourites this week. You have really made my day. Thank you to Vicki (vdm) for delivering the great news. It is really appreciated.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 07:20 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 208 Likes on 118 Posts

Thank you very much Stacy for including my Enjoy Your Day card as one of your favorites! I truly appreciate it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 07:46 AM   #40  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Catherine, for mentioning my Ferris Wheel Shaker! You're so sweet & so appreciate the mention.

Thanks, Brenda, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes