Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-06-2014, 06:02 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending December 7, 2014

Hi, all! Ready to share your favorites for last week?

Head�s up, stampers! Frozen Virtual Stamp Night happens next Friday and Saturday. There will be lots of opportunities to add to your card stashes with quick creations. Maybe we'll see some in the next favorites thread?!

Something else to think about: We�re approaching the year�s end, when we traditionally offer the opportunity for folks to post their favorite favorites for the past year (Best of 2014). Be thinking about which ones absolutely stand out, worth posting, pinning, (perhaps publishing?!) or purchasing. My strategy is to choose one or two from each month. Hard to do! Perhaps this advance notice will help us get our thoughts and lists organized.

Happy birthday, Angie!

Here are my favorites from this week:

TLC CAS WINTER TREES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC507 - Baby, It's Cold Outside! by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Early Espressed Joy by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tis The Season by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace, Love, Joy by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS301 Twilight Snow by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Copper Berries by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope Mini Canvas by Schofield27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sparkle trees by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heartthrob - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jingle Bells by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1449, Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT508, Vintage Postage by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
starry starry night by rokale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT508 Carte Postale by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A430 Hearts of Red by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Yellow Crocuses by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC470 Get Your Jolly On by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Angie (ohmypaper!), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 30 November, 2014, through 7 December, 2014.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2014, 06:03 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2014, 06:23 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Thanks for getting us started Brenda! Angie, I hope you have a fabulous Birthday !

here is my list:

Snowman postmark by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC470...Remembering Bob by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Handmade Twiggy Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Ornamental Pine by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2014, 07:39 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you Brenda for getting us started!!!

Little Bluebird !! by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS408 Beautiful Season by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 A Merry Little Wish by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 Peace by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 - Cute Tree by Happy2Stamp123 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 - buttons & bling by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMT|P|T330, CAS301, CAS, " When the Cat's out of the Bag..." by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC510 thanks by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Strong as an Oak... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 Scrappy Winter Tree by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301, Woodsy Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 The Thinking Tree by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC507 Songbirds by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Early Espressed Joy by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC507 Poinsettias by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC507 Thinking of You by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC507, Country Christmas by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tis The Season by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 Twilight Snow by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

From Our House to Yours by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Serene Lovely Tree by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

From Our House to Yours by HeathersBreak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC507 Peace, Love and Joy by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX97 I never use purple! by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cookies for Santa by germanstampler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 Snowy tree by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC470...Remembering Bob by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Make a Wish, Deer by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBDSLC219 Sing to the Lord by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS WINTER TREES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC470 Get Your Jolly On by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUGS269 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fun Stampers Journey Simple Christmas by StampinMindy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2014, 07:57 PM   #5  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hope everyone is doing well this week. Here are my favorites:

A 3D Snowman Box Card by jaydekay

"Frozen" Card in a box by Mom42Grand41

CCEE1449, Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe by jdmommy

CCEE1449 Winter Sky by Cook22

Holiday Card by mycreativecorner@y

SC517 In the Moonlight by hobbydujour

Happy Healing Mark by CAKath

Tis The Season by jaydekay

MMTPT331 A Dog's Dinner by Cook22

Thanks for all the inspiration ladies, and thanks bunches to the ladies who work so hard to notify everyone. Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2014, 08:10 PM   #6  

Thank you Stacy! It's going to be a great day! I already have my combined birthday/Christmas present and it's awesome! I have just two more cards I want to complete for next week deadlines, AND Steve is home on my birthday!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2014, 08:23 PM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member

Where has this year gone to? Here we are in December and soon it will be 2015. I am thinking it is a good time for time to slow down a bit...maybe I might get my Christmas cards done!

Meanwhile here are a few favorites from this past week.

CASEing Susie ... Again by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 - Joy to the World in Pink by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 A Merry Little Wish by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 Purple Twilight Trees by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brushos and Butterfly - Part 2 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC517 In the Moonlight by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUGS269 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"Whatcha" Up To? by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC507 Oh Christmas Tree 4 by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT508 Snowflake Stamp by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT508 Hello Tag by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC507 tree by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyful Wreath by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT508 Dear Santa by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Very Filagreed by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ATCAS Dots and Trees by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A430 Valentine Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A430 Valentine Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Story - Linda by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC470 Christmas Stocking by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

warm and welcoming snowman by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gift Card Holder by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake Aperture Card by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC470 Poinsettia Tree by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ribbon & Glitter by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC470 Penguin Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas pyramid card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC470 Pine cones by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red Ornament IC470 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC470 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC470 Ornament by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to our team of notifiers! You bring joy to everyone in this thread and we appreciate the time you give to us each week.

I hope everyone has a joy-filled creative week.

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2014, 08:32 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 7/12/14

Hello everyone from a very stormy Sydney day, boy have we had some storms this week!!! Here are those cards I favoured this week, so much I haven't seen!

TLC CAS WINTER TREES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
IC A Skating Rink by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
TLC510 thanks by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers tessaduck
CAS301 The Thinking Tree by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
WT508 Dear Santa by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
CC507 Songbirds by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
Early Espressed Joy by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mitchygitchygoomy
CC507 Poinsettias by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
SC517 In the Moonlight by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC507, What Child is This_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Vicky Gould
CC507 & TLC510 Pinecone Spray by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
CC507 Bauble by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catuluvr2
CC507 Nature's Tree by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
Bday for Sue by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
WT508, Vintage Postage by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
F4A430 Hearts of Red by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
IC470 Frosty Morning by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2014, 10:28 PM   #9  

My favorites this week are:

catluvr2 SC517 Red Peace by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CASEing Susie ... Again by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 WT508 Forever Bells by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 F4A430 Valentine Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cook22 CCEE1449 Winter Sky by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CAS301 Wonky Christmas tree by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC507 Poinsettias by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Bday for Sue by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Laurene CAS301 Peaceful Snow by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Joyful Poinsettia by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mycreativecorner@y Memories Canvas by mycreativecorner@y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin TLC CAS WINTER TREES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin ODBDSLC219 Sing to the Lord by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin SC Gift For You by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia TLC510 Weirdo Arty Scraps by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2014, 11:23 PM   #10  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you Tessaduck to put my card Jingle bells in the favorites of the week ending december7.............Your so kind to do this.

Gr karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 12:40 AM   #11  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thanks to those who work so hard on this each week to spread the news and keep us organised. I have had a bit more browsing time since my work at OCC was done by Thursday. I just pray for safe arrival of the shoe boxes and many smiles!

Without further ado here's my list

CAS301 Tree by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS301 - Joy to the World in Pink by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mixed Media Joy by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS408 Relax a Bit by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ornamental Pine with Cardinal by VeronicaK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cardinal Christmas Card by VeronicaK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MOJO374 & CCC14 Christmas Door by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Prezzies for all by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC510 Scrappy Gift Card Holder_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Amazing Birthday by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Wreath by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC507 Bauble by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christ is Born by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC517 In the Moonlight by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Good Tidings by StampingAlanna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas, TPE279 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
NOEL, TCCC24 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Wish For You by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowman Postage! by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Challenge #270 by cheryl l rowley- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC470 Ornament by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Water Color Ornaments IC470 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1214 - Camellia 1 by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC470, Papyrus Online_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rusty Christmas Truck FS409 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The gallery is looking very festive and I hope you are all feeling festive and not stressed. Have a great week.

Last edited by Jay_Bee; 12-07-2014 at 12:46 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 02:26 AM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

So many thanks are in order...Brenda, Angie, Sue and Janine, thank you ladies for the love on my card. Means so much since it was my first time ever doing design work. You gals are such an encouragement. Thanks too to Stacy; you were just on my mind last night, and this morning you were right in my inbox with your notification!! Angie, sounds like your BIRTHDAY is truly a happy one; just want to add my best wishes too. I've had a peek at some of the faves and added Pam124's cream poinsettias into my own after leaving her a wee note
My God shall supply all your need…Philippians 4:19

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 03:29 AM   #13  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Stacy, thanks so much for mentioning my Handmade Twiggy Wreath this week. I appreciate it.

Linda, thank you for notifying me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 04:07 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Angie, SnoopyDance, and Nancy, for each mentioning a card of mine as one of your favorites. You started my Sunday with a smile. Thank you, Priscilla, for giving of your time on a Sunday in this busy season to send out these notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 04:11 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sue28 and Janine, I appreciate that each of you listed two of my cards as favorites. It means a lot to me and I thank you. Thanks again, Priscilla, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 04:13 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Peggy, Peggy, Peggy...what can I say?...but THANK YOU for putting four of my cards on your favorites list. I'm overwhelmed...and over the moon. You started my day with a BANG! Thank you, Priscilla, for the notifications. Hugs, Sallie

Last edited by hobbydujour; 12-07-2014 at 04:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 04:16 AM   #17  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you, Angie for mentioning my CC Thinking of You card!!
Thanks, Priscilla for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 04:22 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Peggy, mentioning my Purple Twilight Trees really puts a smile in my Sunday morning! I want to thank you, and Priscilla who gives her time to do all these notifications, most hardily!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 04:26 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Peggy (jasonw1) thank you from the bottom of my heart for adding two of my cards to your favorites. You always bring a big smile to my Sunday morning and I am grateful. Thank you Angie (ohmypaper!) for the very happy news. I hope you ladies have as wonderful day as you have made mine.

Here are my favorites:

Butterfly Notes FS408 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS408 Antique Anniversary by RDey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Birthday Wishes by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS408 ~ Wishes For Nancy by Angie.Lindeen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DH Happy Ninja Day with Gift tag CC1214 by diane617 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC510 Weirdo Arty Scraps by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embossed JOY by lemonie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS301 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scrappy Gilded Gate by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Three Butterflies by must love cats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Power Poppy Beautiful Camellias by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS301, Woodsy Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas to all by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC507 Poinsettias by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD238 Honoring Rebekah by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Yummy Gingerbread House by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC507 Nature's Tree by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT331 Guess Who's Coming to Dinner vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS301 Branching out by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC517 Christmas Sled by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Faux Thank You SC517 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1449 Winter Sky by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Welcome Baby Girl by Melissa Goodman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sending You Sunshine by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowman postmark by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sketchy Poinsettia by GypsyRoseStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT508, Ho, Ho, Ho! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT508 Forever Bells by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thankful Treasure by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT508, Vintage Postage by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Penguin WT508 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD239 F4A430 Spring Bouquet by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Three Cute Snowmen by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC470 Christmas Stocking by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
From our House to Yours by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC470 Poinsettia Tree by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC470 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you to all your wonderful moderators for letting these wonderful crafters know how much we love their beauties. We appreciate all your help.

Ok show me what I missed this week. What are your favorites?

Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 05:04 AM   #20  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart My Favorites for the Week

Thank you Brenda for hosting this week, and thank you to all the team. And a very special Happy Birthday to my friend, Angie! Have a wonderful day

Here are a few favorites I found this week.

1. Bday for Sue by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2. Tis The Season by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3. CC507 Thinking of You by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4. *CC507 Poinsettias by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

5. CAS301 The Thinking Tree by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

6. CAS301 Wonky Christmas tree by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

7. Holiday Sparkle Tree by NanceNC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

8. Strong as an Oak... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely cards ladies.
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 05:13 AM   #21  

Good morning everyone!

A heartfelt thanks to both Brenda and Janine for mentioning a couple of my cards this week! And another great big thank you to Angie for the notifications.

Happy Birthday Angie! Have a wonderful day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 05:21 AM   #22  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

Happy Ninja Day!!
Thanks Shoe girl for the shout out on my ninja card.
I liked what fsabad did for the Creative Crew window challenge Window
My Facebook Page
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 05:25 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Lisa, for your most generous mention of three of my cards. You know how to light up a dreary day for me. I SO appreciate it. Thanks again, Priscilla. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 05:26 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Susie, for including my card on your list of favorites. I so appreciate it. Thanks again, Priscilla, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 05:27 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Shoe Girl for mentioning my card!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 05:35 AM   #26  

OH my! Thank you everyone so much for the Birthday wishes! Brenda, I forgot to say thank you for sharing it in your opening post. Thank you!!! I have already received two gorgeous cards from crafty friends, is there anything more fun that? One came all the way from the UK!!!!!!! Thank you Janine (Jay_Bee) for that gorgeous card. Ok, so now I am giggling. Do you know who the other card came from? JaneenK!!! Feeling the love from J's!

I also want to say THANK YOU to all that have noticed my Joy to world in Pink card! You all have made it my 2nd most commented card, right next to the Tiffany door card!

Thank you to Janine (Jay_Bee), Peggy (Jasonw1), and Lisa (Shoe Girl) for favoring Joy to the World in Pink!!! This day will be a long one but now I go forth with huge smiles!!! Thanks so much!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 06:00 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks, Brenda , for getting staring the thread. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE !
Here are some of my favorites this week:

Butterfly Notes FS408 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS408 Dragonfly vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC510 Scrappy Christmas Card by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feel Better Soon! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Strong as an Oak... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC507 - PINING AWAY�.. by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Believe by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC507, Country Christmas by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBDSLC219 Sing to the Lord by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bday for Sue by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT508, SC517, CC507, CAS301, Lovely Holidays by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT508 Postal vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC470, Papyrus Online_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC470 Christmas Deer by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS301 The Thinking Tree by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 06:14 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Angie, thank you so much for mentioning my card, so sweet of you!! Thank you to Brenda also for the notification! <3

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My
Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 06:36 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Luv Shih Tzus Luv Stamping

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Angie (Oh my Paper) for favoriting my Strong as an Oak card!! You're a sweetie!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 06:40 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Susie - (paper, punch, scissors), thank you so much for mentioning my Strong as an Oak card. I really feel like that was God's creation when he made those beautiful oak trees. :>)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 06:44 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so much Priscilla (catluvr2), for mentioning my card Strong as an Oak card in your favorities. It really was a joy capturing some of God's lovely creation. :>)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 06:48 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 207 Likes on 117 Posts

Thank you so very much to Catluvr2 (Priscilla) for choosing my Dragonfly card as one of your favorites. What a wonderful way to begin a new week! And, thank you to Brenda for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 06:50 AM   #33  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Angie, Peggy and Linda - thanks for bringing joy this way this weekend. I will send some back with Santa as he heads west later this month.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 06:52 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Shoe Girl (Lisa) for choosing my Guess Who's Coming to Dinner card! You made my day/week wonderful! And, thank you Brenda for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 06:55 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Catluvr2 (Priscilla) for choosing my Postal card as one of your favorites! I feel truly blessed for the recognition. And, thank you Brenda for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 06:56 AM   #36  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks Lisa ...Shoe Girl for mentioning my card this week. It makes me feel special to show up in this thread. And thank you Brenda for telling me.
Melanie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 07:28 AM   #38  
Kookie Creator

Thank you jasonw1 for mentioning my card, I`m so happy you like it :*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 07:39 AM   #39  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you so much Brenda for including my Heartthrob card as a favorite this week! So sweet of you!

Thank you Angie for letting me know and your sweet comment!

Blessings! Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2014, 07:41 AM   #40  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I'm a bit later than normal, busy day...
Here are mine:
Polar Pals Tag by karrenj

Mixed Media Postage by susanbri
Reply With Quote Likes