Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-17-2015, 06:02 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending 10/18/15

Hello everyone!

This week�s Favorites thread, is coming to you from Cape Cod. The leaves are turning, showing off their beautiful colors � Mother Nature at her best. I love this time of year!

Thank you to all who have joined in the HYCCT Challenge. The galleries are filled with gorgeous creations. It�s a wonderful cause, so please join in the fun. You can view the gallery here: Stampin Up! Gallery: Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Gallery 2015 - Page 1 - Cards & More - Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations to our two newest Dirty Girls, Julia Aston and Karen Haman! Have you checked out this month�s Dirty Girls �Bucket List�? If not here�s the link:
Fan Club/Dirty Doze Gallery: Bucket List - Page 1 - Cards & More - Splitcoaststampers

Spreading some sunshine via happy mail this week are: Robin (Stamperrobin), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Brenda (tessaduck), Susie (susie australia), Sabrina (Cook22), and and me.

Thank you Robin and Sabrina for filling in this week!

Now, let�s get to the fun of sharing our favorites. Here are some of mine:

HYCCT1501B Find Joy Every Day by adopted2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1512 - Sweet Greetings by Kathleen Curry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC555 Brusho Garden Resist by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC514 Under the Sea. by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC552, HYCCT1502 Splash of Color by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS346, Cardinal in Winter by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

powdered watercolours I love them by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1512 Chef to the Rescue by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1512 Apple Thanks by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Copper Leaves on Brusho Background by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1512, Dinners Covered!! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC552 Fine Feather by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT553 Warm My Heart by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bald is Bee-utiful, HYCCT1515, WT553 by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunset Blue by conniemac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1516 Snowpeople Hugs by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1517 Nailed Round Ombre by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1516 - Hugs! by jenn47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1514 hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC Fairy Lights by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Christmas Cabin by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1512 Healthy by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As always, the galleries were full of amazing cards this week. So many cards � so little time. I hope you�ll share your favorites.

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 10-18-2015 at 06:41 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2015, 06:05 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, October 11, 2015, through October 18, 2015.

----------
Post for those new to this thread......

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2015, 06:31 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

CC HYCCT Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1508 Painted Blooms by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful cards that caught my eye this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2015, 06:37 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Congratulations Julia & Karen!!

Thanks for getting us started Priscilla! (and thanks for mentioning my healthy cupcake too haha)

here are a few I found ~enjoy!

CC552 HYCCT1513 Swallowtail by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1513 just a note by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC HYCCT Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Audrie's Favorite - CT1015 - Travel Tiles** by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Heart by catcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hearts & Hugs by cnsteele - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC515, HYCCT1517, Forest Castle by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1015 - Glitter Paste Lace by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Julia's Favorite - CT1015 - Catch Up** by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Nancy's Favorite** CT1015 Autumn Canvas by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1511 - Zindorf Inspired by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1516 Fall Hugs by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1507, F4A294 - Trees for TRASH by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC515 Find the Wonder by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy grove by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2015, 06:45 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Priscilla for including my Brusho Garden card in your list of favorites this week! Thanks Stacy for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2015, 06:56 PM   #6  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Priscilla, thanks so much for listing my card, CAS346, Cardinal in Winter, as one of your favorites. I'll go to bed happy tonight.
Thanks to Robin for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2015, 07:04 PM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

I cant believe I will actually be early this time instead of late. Yay!

Thank you Priscilla for getting us started and to all the notifiers.

I have a lot today. So many extra cards with the challenge.

Great blend of computer and stamping
HYCCT1512 Autumn Apples_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1511 Vintage Woody by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

An Overdose of Gemstones by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Zentangle Piece by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Girl by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

you're the cat's meow! by loveofdogs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Floral Watercolors by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Hanukkah by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cozy Holiday anyone by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry and Bright by didlet - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Fall by didlet - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1514 Mosaic Flowers by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Italiana Grape Border by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shaped graduate card by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1514 Memmories by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC HYCCT Fight On by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This Little Light of Mine by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Four Seasons by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Light Days by belinda12 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC562~ Happy Holidays & Many Blessings by WeeBeeStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy grove by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Christmas Cabin by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2015, 07:42 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile

Wow! Thanks, Priscilla, for starting the thread and for choosing my medallion hello card as a favorite. Jazzed! AND notifying this "special character".

Thanks to Stacy for choosing the dinner napkin just a note card. Honored.

Here's some of my favorites from last week...

Hugs by belinda12

HYCCT1513 Deserted Beach by catluvr2

Tip Top Taupe Butterfly by kimjolley

Carry the Tune by JadeOnline

HYCCT1516 Sending You a Hug by Kathy LeDonne

Looking Forward to Christmas by scoobysue

HYCCT1514 Mosaic Flowers by Scraperwannabe

HYCCT1514 ~ Mosaic Hope by simplybeautiful

HYCCT1516 Madonna & Child by stampin'nana

HYCCT-Friend's Hug by Stamperrobin

Gotta say: I really enjoy notifying, because I get a second chance to see some very beautiful and creative cards, AND I get to spread happy news. Fun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 12:32 AM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for starting us off Priscilla, as your garden is turning golden, the blossom on our fruit trees are looking beautiful. I have been away for a week, hence my list is small (by my standards LOL).

IC Fairy Lights by Stamperrobin

F4A MIX Song Birds by Stamperrobin

MMTPT376, Sympathy by yabbadodo

CT1015 - bucket list by Micheline Jourdain

Central Park by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Colors & Twine by MemoriesCrafter

IC514 Danger! by nwilliams6

FS453 Hand Drawn Biker Boy by Shoe Girl

New AND fabulous!!!

Trio of Cards by Hellen

Check out Dewi's uploads. Seriously stunning with lots of watercolouring. Here are just two of Dewi's beautiful cards.

@quequecraft by in_quebec

@quequecraft by in_quebec

Can't wait to see what I missed. Have a wonderful week everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 12:38 AM   #11  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you Pricilla, for including my card Under the Sea, in your favourites for the week. I am delighted. Thank you Robin for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 01:21 AM   #12  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

OK this has been a rather trying time to collect favourites. I left my original list on the storage at home, so when I got here I re-did my list and made it longer. The internet connection has got progressively slower so I cannot browse the gallery and add any end of the week cards - sorry folks.
Thank you notifiers.
Gilded & Elegant Christmas Card by Graciellie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovely As A Tree by D. Daisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1515 Happy Holidays by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
shaped graduate card by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kitty Wreath by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PEACE by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Picasso inspired #2 by Bravesfan Linda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1514 Smile by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Touch of Gold by conniemac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1015 - Japanese Brush Strokes by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're Cool! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1513 Note of Thanks by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
True Blue Love by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heartfelt Creations Sunflowers Fold Over Box by Jabber1102 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC CAS HYCCT Bounty by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
An Overdose of Gemstones by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Trees of Sympathy by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolour Peace by jemur - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
@quequecraft by in_quebec - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holly Jolly Greetings with Watercolor Technique by Kristina Werner by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1507, F4A294 - Trees for TRASH by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC514 Under the Sea. by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS453 Hand Drawn Biker Boy by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I Feel Like a Martini by CalicoCat609 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy christmas by Milawi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1509 - Winter Blessings by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC515 HYCCT1517 Cherry Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have a great week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 02:18 AM   #13  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Priscilla and wavejumper, thank you both for mentioning my Snowy Christmas Cabin card this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 02:23 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Brenda, thanks so much for including my Sending You a Hug card on your list of favorites this week.! I am thrilled! Thanks , too, for letting me know!

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 02:40 AM   #15  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Here are mine:

Quoth the Raven by Aardybark

HYCCT1513, WT551, You've got this by kokirose

This Girl Loves To Read by Rachelrose
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 03:45 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts
Default WOW Cards !!!!

Copper Leaves on Brusho Background by cjzim
CC552_HYCCT1511 Lacy Train by Julie Gearinger
Home Sweet Nest by Rachelrose
CC552 Twig Wreath with Bird by BeckyTE
CC HYCCT Christmas by Stamperrobin
This Girl Loves To Read by Rachelrose
IC515, HYCCT1517, Forest Castle by jdmommy
IC Fairy Lights by Stamperrobin
HYCCT1517 Nailed Round Ombre by mamaxsix
IC515 HYCCT1517 Wishing You Were Here by hskelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 05:28 AM   #17  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

It is so hard to choose when there are so many beautiful cards being made each week. Here are some of my favorites for the week:

HYCCT1501A - A Snowman is... by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Trees of Sympathy by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS HYCCT Bounty by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

the best day ever by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Noble Things by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC515 ~ Sending Love by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1517 IC Believe by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Owl Window IC515 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Classy Butterfly Dreams by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC515 Hidden Lane Thankful by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC515 HYCCT1517 Wishing You Were Here by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Season's Greetings IC515 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MCV24 - Holiday Cheer by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT 547, Autumnal Celebration by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 06:43 AM   #19  

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Kia thank you for including my card in your list of favorites. Makes for a great start of my day! Thanks Priscilla for the happy mail.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 06:48 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Janine and wavejumper, thank you so much for the early morning treat of having my "Overdose of Gemstones" card listed as one of your favourites! And thanks to Priscilla for letting me know.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 06:49 AM   #21  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you Stacy! I see I missed one because I was looking at the color not the full name! Whew! Saved me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 06:53 AM   #22  

Thanks to both Polly and Brenda for including my Wish You Were Here card in your lists of favorites this week - I am honored! Thanks again Stacy for letting me know - I appreciate you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 07:03 AM   #23  
Favorites Team Notifier

Got to get a quick thanks in since I'm all caught up with my ABC's for now.
Thank you Sabrina for all the happy mail!!
Thank you ladies for liking my Fairy Lights card, it was so fun to make although more than once I thought I had ruined it!! Amazing what ink and a sponge can do!!
Thank you to:
Priscilla (catluvr2) and thanks for starting us off too!
Stamp300-Connie
Stacy-JBreendawn
Wavejumper
Brenda-Tessaduck
Susie Australia
Janine-Jay_Bee
Polly-Peeps321
Brenda-Benzi
Kia-Kiagc
You ladies are amazing and thanks for the cards you picked...not all just the fairy one either! Thank you so much, I'm on cloud nine dancin a jig!

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 10-18-2015 at 07:07 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 08:27 AM   #24  
Glitter Queen

Thanks to Jay_Bee for including me in her favorites. Always nice to know that others enjoy my projects too. I hope everyone has a great week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 08:29 AM   #25  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Thank you so much Janine for mentioning my card! And thank you to Brenda for letting me know. You've brightened up my day!

My gallery

My Blog: Just Stampin' with Joanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 08:41 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 174 Likes on 147 Posts
Default Thank you Kia!

Thanks so much for fav'ing my Cat and the Full Moon card here Kia - the IC was so fun this week with the Illustration Pinterest board to inspire us!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 08:46 AM   #27  
Mad Swapper

Thank you Priscilla (catluvr2) and Misti (Scraperwannabe) for choosing my Hugs card as one of your favorites for the week. Thank you Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 09:17 AM   #28  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you Brenda for picking my card Autumn Celebration as one of your favorites of this week and to Robin for letting me know. So delighted!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 09:26 AM   #29  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you wavejumper for mentioning my Italiana Grape Border card this week as a favorite! So sweet of you!

Thank you Sabrina for letting me know! Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 10:27 AM   #30  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay_BeeView Post
OK this has been a rather trying time to collect favourites. I left my original list on the storage at home, so when I got here I re-did my list and made it longer. The internet connection has got progressively slower so I cannot browse the gallery and add any end of the week cards - sorry folks.

I Feel Like a Martini by CalicoCat609 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week everyone.
Jay Bee, thank you so much for including me in your list of favorites. I am so happy you liked my card and I want to thank you as well for always having such kind words to say about our cards. You've made my weekend!
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?Katy Did!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 10:44 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I wasn't able to make any cards this week, but on the few occasions I signed in, I did see some totally incredibly cards.

Being a native NYer, I had to stop and check out this sophisticated card by ArtyStamper here: IC515 View of the NY Skyline by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

These girls and sentiment so remind me of my BFF I had to shout out to Brenda. Here's here card: HYCCT1516 nuts by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great Sunday evening everyone.

Hugs, Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 10:45 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 359 Likes on 185 Posts

Priscilla/catluvr, I'm so glad you liked my card Chef to the Rescue. And thanks for calling out our HYCCT cards in the gallery. We are so excited and want everyone to join in. Thanks so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 10:49 AM   #33  
Favorites Team Notifier

Heart Fav. Oct. 18

Here are some of my favorites...I have to admit, I missed a lot!
Holiday Window FS454 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1517 - Ombre Christmas by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC515 Hidden Lane Thankful by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC515 HYCCT1517 Cherry Blossoms by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC515 Sew Sweet by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1516 nuts by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1516 Hugs by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pumpkin Hugs by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A295 HYCCT1516 A HUG by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy christmas by Milawi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1515 Stretch your stamps by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let there be Peace on Earth! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let there be Light! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1513 - Hope by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT553, Shapes/Pink_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1514 Smile by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC562 Framed Christmas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC552, Peace & Joy by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Zentangle Piece by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1513 CC Patience by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC552 Work of Art by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC552 Fine Feather by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1512 Healthy by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1512 - Pears & Pomegranates by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1512 Food by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1513 Show your Scars by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC552, HYCCT1502 Splash of Color by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC514_Shell_Colour by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Snowflakes FS453 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC514 - Shells by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
By the Light of the Silvery Moon by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1510_Mojo418 With Loving Wishes by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 10-18-2015 at 10:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 10:56 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 740 Likes on 353 Posts

Thanks to BRenda for the shout, and to Stacy, Polly, Priscilla and Kia for mentioning some of my cards this week. I am thrilled.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 11:44 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ok, just saw this, and so I think this is a TRIPLE thank you to Robin- thanks for picking 2 (!) of my cards this week AND sending me the happy mail!! You sure know how to make a stampin' girl happy, my friend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 11:47 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 359 Likes on 185 Posts

Stamperrobin/Robin, how happy you made me to see that you mentioned my HYCCT card Show your Scars in your list of favorites! Thank you so much, I have put so much love into my HYCCT cards this month.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 12:02 PM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you bunches Brenda (Benzi) for mentioning Season's Greetings in your faves - always so thrilled for the mention ...

thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for delivering the happy mail
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2015, 12:14 PM   #40  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hullo!

Thank you so much, Priscilla, for starting us off this weekend.

Thank you SO much Sabrina and Robin for subbing this week and thank you to all the notifiers for giving your time regularly.

Light Days by belinda12 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1510, Three Red Roses Tag by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC515 Cat and the Full Moon by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1513 Show your Scars by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC515, Will He Come??? by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*HYCCT1515 Happy Holidays by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1514 Memmories by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1513 just a note by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1512 TLC A Toast by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1517 Nailed Round Ombre by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1514 Mosaic Flowers by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1517 Dream by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes