Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
I've had good luck nuking various hardened products in the microwave. Doesn't always work, but more often than not things do soften up. If it doesn't work at first try adding various things Shazsilverwolf suggested and then nuking it.
I have NO idea if microwaving embossing paste could do something toxic but, personally, toxic or not, I would never nuke ANY non-food product in a microwave (or bake/heat it in a toaster oven or oven) that I use for food preparation.
That's just me.....
Proud Fan Club Member
"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."
Just had a look at my pot of Embossing paste- says ingredients are 100% acrylic emulsion, contains No ingredients in sufficient quantity to be toxic. . Did a Google search for Acrylic emulsion, and got this Wikipedia page.
It says it is water soluble, so water may work. There is also mention of adding Isopropyl alcohol, (rubbing alcohol), so possibly my earlier suggestions might actually work, lol.