Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Coos Bay, Oregon
Need Help Posting your CAS Favorites for the week?
Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.
Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted repeatedly.
Pay It Forward (optional).
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.
2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."
3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.
4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Nancy, many thanks for choosing my Textual Thanks among your favorites this morning. I really appreciate that so much. I think I put every card you listed into my favorites this week. Some awesome stuff in the gallery.
Thank you, Jan (jannellelarson), for listing my card as one of your favorites this week. It is so very appreciated and made my day! I was bustling about the house preparing for Sandy's arrival tonight and took a break to check on e-mail messages and saw Karen's (k dunbrook) happy mail. Thank you, Karen!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni SCS Gallery Moderator Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Thank you so much to Karen, as always, for letting me know, and to Susan and Brenda for the favourites. I struggled SO hard with the HYCCT one, so it's extra special to know all the angst was fruitful .