Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.
Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.
Pay It Forward (optional).
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.
2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."
3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.
4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
Thanks to both Brenda (tessaduck) and Loll Thompson for mentioning my White Christmas card. I'm so glad I found that masking fluid to use for snowflakes. I'm sure there are many other uses for it, but that's the reason I bought it.
__________________ Mary ~~ Proud Fan Club Member ~~ QFTD #152 CC Guest Design Team Member for October 2012 & August 2013 Brand Spankin' New SU Consultuant "You're never fully dressed without a smile" - Annie
I gave up cooking turkey when we discovered deep-fried turkey. My husband used to fry them, and now my son does it. I just provide them! Sorry your turkey was a disaster, Lisa -- but thanks for mentioning my White Christmas card.
After a little mini vacation to the beach I am catching up and what a wonderful surprise to have all my cards from last week mentioned in this awesome thread. Thank you so much, Susan, Amy, Loll, Brenda and Lisa.....and a big thanks Karen for all your heads up comments.
BTW.....Denise (resqbarbie) has started the awesome CAS Winter DT Challenges. The 1st challenge is due tomorrow at noon EDT. Still time to enter your challenge card.
Oh my, Claudia(cjzim), you were MOST generous to mention three of my cards among your favorites for the week. I am truly appreciative. You certainly ended my Sunday on a high note. Thank you. Hugs, Sallie