Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #1  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for Week Ending March 14, 2010

Good evening ladies! SCS has been acting wonky all day long so I wanted to make my post a little early for you.

Susan asked me to start the Clean and Simple Favorites thread for this week as she has company and her beloved dog was diagnosed with cancer. Let's all keep her and her family in prayer this week. Here are some Clean and Simple cards that particularly caught my eye this week. What are your favorites? Please share them with us and show us what we've missed. I do have a tendency to showcase the underdog whose galleries don't get much attention, so a lot of stampers that I mention will probably be new to you. I think they deserve some much needed recognition. I really loved all of the CAS cards, but wanted to show you some new artists that are not usually mentioned.

Ravengirl's Rock Star Shapes is awesome! I love her silver embossed star.

Susanbri Snowflake on a Label. Love the shimmer to this. It's a stunning card.

Jaydeestamping Kind Butterflies. Perfect spring colors.

Julie Masse Friends Forever. Fabulous paper piercing and colors! Such a fun card!

Stampinout Cherished Moments. Great colors and use of Nestabilities for her card.

DanaScott96 Simple & Sweet. This one sure is simple and sweet. Great colors, layout, and fine details.

{schlozb} CAS57. This card is the epitome of clean and simple!

Stampandweave CAS56/CAS57. Two colors with such a stunning effect!

Bspinks Tulips in the Spring. Very fun and festive spring card with such creativity in making her tulips.

FusbyRuth Good Luck Owl. Considering all of the colors used on this card, it's still a perfect Clean and Simple card with a lot of white open space. It's fabulous!

Snail Have a Wonderful Day. They don't get much cuter than this. Her DP is perfect!

Markie's Mom Speedy the Cat Loves Nest-ies. Superbly clean!

Atsamom Multi Shapes for Easter. Lots of white space combined with very vivid colors. I love this! Great use of mixing and matching Nesties too!

Biggan, A Boy. Anything this woman does knocks me out. Another majestic card!

Kmahany Stitched Hello. I love her work as well. This card is very bright and vivid with a lot of white space. It's the perfect and fun CAS card.

Al-Silver2 Harlequin Butterfly. I love the colors on this.

PaperInBloom Hugs & Kisses. Perfect color combination and shapes!

Of course, it's always a given that our fearless leader Jen and Susan's cards are always our favs, as well as the rest of the CAS DT! Enjoy your Sunday and God bless you.

Stampin' Up! Only Challenges Design Team
Proud Fan Club Member Since 2007
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes