Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
__________________ Mary ~~ Proud Fan Club Member ~~ QFTD #152 CC Guest Design Team Member for October 2012 & August 2013 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member Brand Spankin' New SU Consultuant "You're never fully dressed without a smile" - Annie
Need Help Linking your CAS favorites ?
Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.
Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted repeatedly.
Pay It Forward (optional).
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.
2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."
3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.
4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
I'll have to be back later with my faves too. I've already had worship practice, church, taught sunday school, had lunch, checked where I need to go for a baby shower, have just 10 minutes till I leave.
Thanks, Gail, for the mention of my blanket stitch doodles! It was one of those rare cards that nearly made itself (you know how once in a great while, the ideas just flow and things feel effortless?) after a long period of no mojo, so it was really a nice surprise and a huge honor to have a shout out here!