Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
Cardstock Collector

Default Can you help me identify an old SU pack of paper, please?

It is a 12x12 pack of In Color colors - the number on the package is 106683. It is from back when there were 6 in colors because there are 24 pieces of 12x12 paper - 4 of each color.

If you know what year this is from, would it be possible for you to tell me the six colors? Thank you SO much!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
Rubber Obsessor

That would be the 2006-2007 catalog. The colors are: vintage violet, buckaroo blue, cool caribbean, true thyme, marigold morning, and cranberry crisp. I think these are the first in colors to come out. This was the only time I bought the in colors. I decided I couldn't afford to keep buying all the ink pads, refills, card stock, etc. every time a new set of in colors came out.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:53 PM   #3
Cardstock Collector

Thank you, Val!

I hear what you are saying about all the In Colors. I have only this pack of paper from that year, so nothing matches it...I think it will move to the scrapbooking paper stash. Now I have the three In Color sets - pads, paper, patterned paper, and ribbons for the collections from 2010 until the one that ends in 2014. I need to stop doing that!!

I still have some pads and misc. papers from before the change over in 2005...and nothing matches anything. URGH!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!