Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-18-2006, 09:07 AM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Calling All Stampers!

Hello Everyone!

I have been a lerker for quite sometime (as I was in Iraq). Well, I am back and ready to start stamping! I have received a request from one of the FRG Leaders for 1st Calvary Division. They will be sending stockings to the soldiers who are serving over there this year (OIF 06-0. She would like to be able to include a hand stamped card with stocking; wishing them a Merry Christmas! I was thinking it would be nice to include some blank themed cards for the soldiers to send back home also! The APO is saying that in order for the soldiers to receive them by Christmas our final ship date is November 10th! There is no way I can make that many cards by the deadline, so I was hoping I could you wonderful stampers to help out! If you could send envelopes with the cards that would be great, but not mandatory! All cards should be mailed to:

SPC Miller, Winter
51122-1 Waco Ct
Fort Hood, TX 76544

Thank you so much in advance! Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Happy Stampin'
Winter
Served in Iraq from 10/2005 to 09/2006
OIF 05-07!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-18-2006, 09:49 AM   #2  
Gallery Gazer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First of all...WELCOME BACK HOME!! :grin:

Why not get the ladies of the FRG involved? Have them come together and stamp and visit... You might even be able to have the FRG donate a little money for your basic supplies (or, atleast buy the Walmart papers! Which are not bad, by the way!!).

Good luck with your project!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes