Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
Insane Embellisher

Default caLgary stores update

I got to Scrapbookers Paradise today. picked only a couple of items because of the following

while in the store. Woman approached me as she overheard me asking about several products. She called me aside and told me to go to Paper PAstimes as the owner Carol has changed her focus from mostly stamps. she told me she had a lot of die cuts one of which was Cheery Lynne and supposed has a whole wall of it. She also told me the prices are better there. So I will go there as well, and thought I should post this.when I originally posted the concencus was that CArol mainly focused on stamps, which I was not particularly looking for.So basically Iam enabling all you calgarians.lol
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
Die Cut Diva

I'll have to check it out. I haven't been to Paper Pastimes in months.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
Insane Embellisher

Default Calgary stores update

okay ladies Run don't walk to Carols store. She does indeed have a whole wall of die cuts and this wall does not include spellbonders which she does have a smallish selection. Everyone was in there buying, Marianne, Memory Box Cheery Lynn Impression obsession many of these dies all new.

I M not exaggerating when I say everyone that came bought at least one die....I bought 3.Carol was very helpful nd showed me the great way Impression Obsession dies cut And I was very impressed and bought 2 of that company.she still has stamps and has a nice selection of Christmas. She also had a Table in the back of some great sale items. I would definitely come back here for the die cuts alone.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
Crimping Master

Good to know. Thanks for posting. Paper Pastimes has moved locations recently right? I haven't been in awhile. Last time I thought I'd pop in, they weren't open and the sign on the door said they were in the process of moving. That was at the Elbow Drive location. They are over on Bonaventure now right?
Old 09-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #5
Insane Embellisher

Default Calgary stores update

No, she is now on Fairmount Drive SE

5-7640 Fairmount 403-2558731

It's in a small strip mall.

Tell her the lady from winnipeg sent you as i told her I was going to post her store here